• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by troychard View Post
    In addition, I think if you start taking higher dosages immediately then your body will get used to that dosage. If that happens, you won't get the same effects as others who take lower dosages. With this said, you should start with lower dosages.
    Great tip. I agree, start with around 4 iu. It will give you results and this will be good for the body since introducing high doses right away may cause more harm than good.
  2. #22 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Some people are really injecting too much HGH. I know some people who inject 10 or 12 iu per day. Well, it is their choice. So far, they don't suffer from any negative effect yet. On the other hand, I have always been loyal to my 5 iu per day dose.
  3. #23 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I am using 10 iu a day and I love my result. I can't say that you should go for a 10 iu since I don't know how much your body can handle. Just take it slowly. Don't surprise your body. Start with a small dose then increase it slowly. If you feel like your body can handle 10 iu a day and the result is great, then why not maintain this dose, right?
  4. #24 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    There are people who are even running 12 iu to 15 iu a day. Well, if their body can easily handle that dose, then there is no problem with that. After all, our bodies are different from one another.