• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 10th August 2015 
    Thanks

HGH for Acne Attack

I do not know if it is true but a friend of mine told me that HGH helps remove pimples. I had an outbreak 2 months ago and I am having issues with some "re-growing" and some leaving scars. I have heard of copper peptide, too, but I am not sure if I would be irritated to it. Have you guys tried HGH for acne? I really need help.
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to arlene_fits_in For This Useful Post:

Semin (19th August 2015)

3. #2 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arlene_fits_in View Post
    I do not know if it is true but a friend of mine told me that HGH helps remove pimples. I had an outbreak 2 months ago and I am having issues with some "re-growing" and some leaving scars. I have heard of copper peptide, too, but I am not sure if I would be irritated to it. Have you guys tried HGH for acne? I really need help.
    Hi, arlene_fits_in. I am not an expert but I have experienced the same dilemma. Some actually are saying that HGH causes pimples since it is steroidal. HGH may not be able to cure your acne outbreak, but you can keep a smooth face by proper hygiene. If you are on the pill and HGH at the same time, it is not a good idea. Stop the pill if you want to continue HGH or the other way around. Hope my answer helps.
  4. #3 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, I have heard of that, too. I am not really sure where my friend got the idea that it would help with the acne outbreak. No, I am not taking contraceptives at the moment because I am focusing more on toning down my body. How I wish that I could get a well-toned body and a smooth face at the same time!
  5. #4 16th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Good hygiene and a proper facial washing / acne treatment routine should be all you need to keep a smooth face. Just wash twice a day, use acne cream and scrub, and you should see results within weeks!
  6. #5 17th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Consider washing your face regularly and changing your facial wash if you are using one. The outbreak may have been caused by HGH or not, but proper hygiene would do the trick.

You can also read this link. It says that the scars, wrinkles and even tags are removed or reduced. I hope this helps. Good luck to you!
  7. #6 17th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Proper hygiene is the answer. If you have hormonal imbalance, seek help from a dermatologist. I think that causes that. If your skin reacts to HGH that way, I think you have to reduce your intake. Or try to combine it with other shots. It is possible that that's how your body reacts to it.

walterjames, thank you for that link. I am reading it atm.
  8. #7 19th August 2015 
    Thanks
    If it is an acne outbreak, it is most likely hormonal. Use external products first. If they do not work, that is when you can look for alternatives. I am not sure about HGH preventing acne, though. Wash your face regularly and I suggest you stop using makeup if you are using one. I believe that all women are beautiful in their own way. The simpler, the hotter.
  9. #8 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Get cream that contains Collaxyl. Collaxyl is a peptide that goes deep in to the skin and heals damaged, and even dead tissue. That is best cream I have ever used.
  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jass For This Useful Post:

arlene_fits_in (21st August 2015)

11. #9 21st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    Get cream that contains Collaxyl. Collaxyl is a peptide that goes deep in to the skin and heals damaged, and even dead tissue. That is best cream I have ever used.
    Oh this is a good one! I saw this when I googled creams with collaxyl: http://www.ashland.com/products/collaxyl-is-biofunctional and http://luvyourskin.org/collaxyl/

They also said that they can remove pockmarks! It is also used for aging and wrinkling and all. WOW!

Sadly, the blogger does not give out the sites of the company where I could buy the product.

Thanks for the advice, though, op!
  12. #10 21st August 2015 
    Thanks
    I saw one here: http://www.usabeautyproduct.com/incision-plus-scar-gel-50ml-peptide-complex-recovery-support-with-collaxyl/

Read the comments. The gel gives positive results. I think that would be helpful if you still want to continue using HGH. It is like making your skin get used to the acne until the acne gets tired and leaves you. Like what mothers do to prevent allergy like if you're allergic to chicken, they would feed you chicken while they treat you. Something like that.
  13. #11 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arlene_fits_in View Post
    Oh this is a good one! I saw this when I googled creams with collaxyl: http://www.ashland.com/products/collaxyl-is-biofunctional and http://luvyourskin.org/collaxyl/

They also said that they can remove pockmarks! It is also used for aging and wrinkling and all. WOW!

Sadly, the blogger does not give out the sites of the company where I could buy the product.

Thanks for the advice, though, op!
    I think you can get it from amazon. I'm not sure which one is the best brand though.
  14. #12 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    On the subject of where to purchase peptides, does anyone have reviews on this place: http://www.extremepeptides.com/ ?

I've been using them for a couple of months. Thinking of switching because of a problem with a return I had...twice. They claim to have an alright support team, but that is far from the truth. At least in my experiences. I have looked onto Amazon but would like to see if the site I mentioned has serious issues, or if it was just my bleh luck.
  15. #13 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't think that HGH would help you fight acne because my skin reacts to it like hell. I still use HGH but I always keep my face clean. I got pimple marks but I just maintain my face clean by washing it three times a day. I avoid oily food as well, as recommended by my grandmother. I don't know how would that affect my face but I know fatty foods are not good anyways.
  16. #14 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think sometimes people exaggerate the effects of HGH. If you are still having pimples at the recommended age of taking HGH,you should consult a dermatologist.
  17. #15 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If you want to continue with the use of HGH, it is up to you but you have to make sure that you also treat your acne. The HGH won't help you as it may even be the cause of the outbreak. It is more of making your face immune to it by treating it with regular washing.
  18. #16 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You can stop the HGH if you want. I think that is where you are getting the problem from, mainly because of the hormones kick. Were you that pimply when you were a teenager? Sometimes, it is a blood issue, too. You just have to check it with a dermatologist just to be sure. And of course, wash your face regularly. My mother always tells my sisters to wash their faces most especially after using make up for the whole day.
  19. #17 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am sure there are better products out there that are meant for skin care than relying on HGH. It is a growth hormone, and you have to know how your body reacts to the hormones, like when you were young. If it leaves scars, then it would be really difficult. But I have heard of products with copper peptides that actually help the skin, though you do not inject them. They are like an ingredient to it.
  20. #18 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH won't help you. Use other things that are external, like facial washes and creams, that are already proven to help your skin. Also, have your blood checked. Sometimes, they say it is because of a "dirty blood" that is why. When I say dirty, it does not mean that your blood is contaminated, it means that you might have allergies of sorts.
  21. #19 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, I have tried Clean & Clear and it works for me. No offense meant but I just want to ask if you use makeup on a daily basis and how much do you put on? How many times do you wash your face after? Do you reapply makeup without washing your face? I observe my wife being so vain about her face that I know her habit and most of the time that is making her face clean.
  22. #20 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    This LINK actually says that HGH does help in clearing the skin. Though some experts are not buying these claims, there have been many studies proving otherwise. There is actually a HGH pill now sold in the market which addressed skin issues more than anything.