• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hgh in system

1. #21 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    The half-life of hgh in the blood is around 17 to 45 minutes. It stays in our system for a couple of hours. However, there are certain factors that can affect this, like the presence of active metabolites. This is why it's hard to detect the hormone during blood tests.
    This is really a helpful answer. I clicked this thread because I am curious as well, but the answers here just made me even more confused. Lol. Anyway, your answer seems to be the most helpful. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge.
  2. #22 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Lol. The answers here contradict one another. I dont really have an idea regarrding this, but just to be safe, I think I'll go with a week resting period before getting my test. No, I'm not a scaredy cat. I'm just being safe here. Lol.
  3. #23 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    My doc is going to do some blood work and one of the checks is for hgh. So how long does human growth hormone remain in your body?

Thx
    How did you blood test go through? How many hours/days/weeks did you give yourself to rest before you went on your blood test?
  4. #24 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    From what I have read and heard from the advanced users, it only takes you 3 hours. I do not know how other users come up with 3 days or even a week.
  5. #25 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by click_me View Post
    From what I have read and heard from the advanced users, it only takes you 3 hours. I do not know how other users come up with 3 days or even a week.
    Can you provide a link on where did you read that it will only take you 3 hours? I want to believe it is 3 hours because that is what I believed in for a long time, but seeing others say it take days or even a week makes me doubt what I believe in.
  6. #26 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it depends on the body. They say three hours, but I think it's safer to wait for more than that.
  7. #27 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mirandacraig View Post
    Can you provide a link on where did you read that it will only take you 3 hours? I want to believe it is 3 hours because that is what I believed in for a long time, but seeing others say it take days or even a week makes me doubt what I believe in.
    Well, it's really three hours if you do some research. But, others give it more time just to be sure.
  8. #28 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    The answers here are all so confusing. I have been using hgh for quite a long time, but haven't bothered about this since I never encounter any experience where I have to worry about this issue.

PS: It would be nice if we could pin point the right answer for this one.
  9. #29 21st January 2016 
    Thanks
    Wow. This seems like a royal rumble as people have different answers. Some say 3 hours. Others say 1 day. A few users say 3 days. Now, I do not know what to believe. Lol
  10. #30 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Gawd. What is wrong, people? You are all giving different answer! You are just confusing the thread starter. Anyway, the correct answer is 3 hours. I am laughing at those who commented 3 days. Seriously?