• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: best hgh

1. #21 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Algornel View Post
    I used jintropin 6 days on 1 day off 2iu per day and felt sides like tight, swollen joints in first days.
    How much time did the side effects last? Just a few days?
  2. #22 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflogun View Post
    How much time did the side effects last? Just a few days?
    A month or so but I was actually happy that I got sides. Because that way I know it's real hgh
  3. #23 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Algornel View Post
    A month or so but I was actually happy that I got sides. Because that way I know it's real hgh
    yeah I agree... there's too much fake stuff around
  4. #24 13th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, companies trying to cash in on supplemental trends and popularity without delivering a fair or honest product. Way too many junk products out there.
  5. #25 15th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I would go with the American brands. They are much more effective than the cheaper brands out there. Do your research about any before buying.
  6. #26 15th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deewanna View Post
    I would go with the American brands. They are much more effective than the cheaper brands out there. Do your research about any before buying.
    You have to go by the reviews of actual people who use these products, and by this i mean people on public forums like this one or any other peptide related forum in that matter. Any online peptide company can claim they are US produced brand, this instantly gain them authority over others. They will put whatever on label to make you buy it. Sales come first and truth come second. Now if you think logically and know something about peptides you know that it takes million worth lab equipment to produce HGH and other peps, so this won't be possible for any underground lab. I don't believe that these billion earning legit pharmacy production companies will sell peps illegally to some guy who will then sell them online. It does not make sense at all. Not to say that in US everything is so regulated you can't wipe your ass without government knowing about it. Everything comes from china, like it or not.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with chinese products, like with everything there is good and bad supplies, you have to find right source either through the trial and error or by the reviews of other people.
  7. #27 16th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You'll get great results going with American/USA brands such as Humatrope and Saizen. While Chinese HGH is cheaper than American, just like any other product, it won't be of as good a quality.
  8. #28 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Genotropin is the best one for me. It works a lot better compared to other hgh. I've tried using two other hgh before I settled with Genotropin. I didn't get the results that I want with the two previous hgh I had used before. I am not naming the products though as it might be effective brands for the others. I respect that our bodies differently to different products. What might be good for me might be bad for you and vice versa.
  9. #29 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I tried using the cheaper ones and I wasn't happy about it. While they are cheap, you won't get the same satisfaction. Buy the American brands if you can really afford it. They are expensive, no surprise there, but you can be assured that it's safe and effective.
  10. #30 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Even when it is expensive, I always choose American brands over Chinese brands. I do not mind spending a lot of money as long as I am sure that what I am taking is safe and effective.
  11. #31 21st January 2016 
    Thanks
    Saizen is what I used and for me, it is definitely the best HGH out there. Try it out and you will surely love it the way I do. However, it is quite expensive. After all, all HGH are expensive.
  12. #32 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    I can only suggest Noditropin as it is the only HGH brand I have tried ever. It works great and I never regret choosing this over the others. Do not worry! I will let you know how others work when I have already tried using them.
  13. #33 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Sorry if I won't be able to tell you what is the best HGH as I am not an HGH user. However, when it comes to peptides, GHRp-6 is what I recommend. GHRP-2 is also nice, but I prefer GHRP-6 over it.
  14. #34 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I use Saizen and I love its result. Yes, I get water retention at times, but it is a common side effect not just to Saizen users but to the users of other brands of hgh as well.
  15. #35 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    I did little research and most people are saying that good HGH is somatropin. what do you think? thanks for answers
    I am not sure. It was what I used for the past three months and I did not get anything good from it. I mean there is a little effect, but the effect that the ipamorelin gives is better.
  16. #36 14th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    I totally agree but you might get various opinions.
    True. There are different answer for everyone out there. It is because the best peptides actually depend on what the goal of the person is.

PS: I have not heard about Saizen and Humatrope. Among the ones stated by Steven, I am only familiar to Serostism. Lol. Funny how others definite it as their best when I do not know it. Well, you might not even know my favorite peptide, too.