• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: 1st time on HGH

1. #141 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Abe View Post
    Is it expected to feel dizzy after taking HGH for the first time? Or is general grogginess/tiredness more appropriate? I'm curious about this, but my only experience is by speaking to several wrestlers.
    Never felt dizzy after taking it.. Tiredness is common but it goes away after a few weeks
  2. #142 16th October 2015 
    Thanks
    You will have to let us know how you are doing, and how it is working for you. It might be something that will be helpful to you...but I think you might have to increase your dose later on. Keep us abreast of your progress by posting in the journal here. It might be encouraging for other members of the forum to see. Oh and by the way, I love your dog pic! It is really cute.
  3. #143 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    I'm on 8iu mate.. I simply started low to see how I handle side effects etc.
    I totally agree with you. Starting low may not get you faster results, but it's the safer way to see how your body reacts. If things go well, you can always increase the dose gradually. It's good to know that you are making progress!
  4. #144 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by walterjames View Post
    I totally agree with you. Starting low may not get you faster results, but it's the safer way to see how your body reacts. If things go well, you can always increase the dose gradually. It's good to know that you are making progress!
    Those who started with high dose usually end up with suffering from side effects. In the end, they are usually forced to re-start the process and start with a low dose. So, yes, starting with a low dose is the best and most recommended way for the beginners or first timers.
  5. #145 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I am 32 years old and 260lbs. And yesterday I started to take human growth hormone for the first time ever.
    I have never used anything except creatine. I have been training every day for only a last couple of months.
    I am starting 2iu a day, I have clean diet, and have increased my cardio recently.
    My goal is to lose fat but I am interested in the other effects(sexual, mental, endurance, etc).
    I'm injecting 1iu in the am and 1iu pm before sleep.
    And yes it's not cheap but I am willing to sacrifice to run it for as long as possible.
    Hello. It seems like you have finally started your path to fitness! Congratulations for making that move. Anyway, did you notice any slight change to your body now? I hope you can share your progress so first-time users will be encouraged and advanced users will be more inspired to use hgh. Thanks!
  6. #146 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    At first, you might get very exhausted and depends on the HGH brand but you should get tingling, numbness in your limbs. I prefer to use GH first thing in the AM only one shot a day. Your HGH levels are high at night when you sleep either way.
    Wow. One shot a day? I usually divide it into two shots because I can't hold injecting a high dose at once. Lol. Anyway, don't you feel any side effect with that? I am not judging, I am just asking because I am dead curious about it.
  7. #147 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Everything looks good to me, 2iu may be too low for fat loss but it is definitely sufficient for wellbeing benefits. Just for your knowledge, usually 2-4IU is required for some good fat loss results.
    2 IU won't be that effective for fat loss. I suggest 4 to 6 IU for fat loss. That is the usual dose I take as well. Also, that kind of dose can also help you in toning your body and get some abs. Well, females do look good with abs as well, right?
  8. #148 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I am 32 years old and 260lbs. And yesterday I started to take human growth hormone for the first time ever.
    I have never used anything except creatine. I have been training every day for only a last couple of months.
    I am starting 2iu a day, I have clean diet, and have increased my cardio recently.
    My goal is to lose fat but I am interested in the other effects(sexual, mental, endurance, etc).
    I'm injecting 1iu in the am and 1iu pm before sleep.
    And yes it's not cheap but I am willing to sacrifice to run it for as long as possible.
    2 IU a day is fine since it is still your starting phase. Once you get used to the drug, then you can slowly increase your dose to 4 IU a day since your goal is to lose fat. 4 IU a day is the minimum recommended dose for those who want to lose weight.
  9. #149 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Well looking at your updates it sounds like you are really achieving some great results from using HGH. I mean you may have a few side effects but it sounds like you are managing them. You go guy! It sounds like the HGH is working for you, and as long as you can achieve great results, isn't that the overall effect you are looking for? Continue to use these methods if you like them, because it sounds like you are really benefitting from them.
  10. #150 4th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Wow, losing 27 lbs is a great accomplishment! Congrats on that and looking forward to more updates on your journey!
  11. #151 3rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    I would advice you to take the advice from @Lawrence. If you want quicker results then try 2-4iu. 2iu is not sufficient but can also work in your case.
  12. #152 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    There are a lot of great pieces of advice here. and yes, I agree that 2 to 4 iu a day is great for fat loss. However, if you are aiming for bodybuilding, try to increase it even just a little bit.
  13. #153 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I fully understand you. This is really not a cheap product. It is really expensive, but just like you, I am willing to spend a lot just to get what I want to achieve.
  14. #154 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Considering that you made this thread a few months ago, I am expecting that you have already noticed something after trying the product. Can you tell us your progress? I am also excited to try these products. However, I am still researching to know more about it before I finally use it.
  15. #155 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    How many months do you intend to maintain your 2iu per day dose? The dose is just fine. However, if you aim for a much more demanding result, I suggest to slowly increase.
  16. #156 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    It is nice to know that you are already 32 years old before you decided you want to give it a try. Today, most interested newbies are underage or are still in their early 20s. I really think these kinds of products should only for people who are 30 years old and up.
  17. #157 16th January 2016 
    Thanks
    It is nice to hear that you immediately noticed some changes right after taking your first shot of hgh. Good luck in the long-term results of your HGH! We hope you all the best.
  18. #158 16th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I am using HGH for a month now. So far, there is no drastic change that I can see (and I am not expecting for any drastic change during my first month of use, too). However, I aready experienced some side effects, including water retention. That is why I can say that my HGH is working.
  19. #159 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybravo View Post
    I fully understand you. This is really not a cheap product. It is really expensive, but just like you, I am willing to spend a lot just to get what I want to achieve.
    We are the same, bro. I do not mind spending $$$$ just to lose weight. Some people judge me for being willing to spend thousands of dollars a month for peptides, but I do not really mind them. No one can understand the problem of being fat except those who are fat as well.
  20. #160 27th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Sorry to bring old topic but HGH is VERY DANGEROUS stuff. you can harm yourselfs! Organs grow on this shit! There is SAMRS MK-677 who is almost identical to HGH and have much less side effects. Also no need to inject. SO if you looking for HGH better look for MK-677. Pubmed studies proves it is super effective and acts like GH.

Also you people fat not because your body missing something, but because you're lazy to help yourself. Also you fucked if you live in USA. That country is just full of shit lies. Also serving sizes in that country is STUPID!!!! in my country SUPER SIZE is like child size in usa.
    Last edited by Tommix; 27th July 2017 at 11:17 PM.