• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st time on HGH

1. #101 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arlene_fits_in View Post
    It is because I hate overdosing myself with anything. I think the recommended/right dose of HGH for losing weight or bodybuilding is 4IU to 6IU a day. Even at 6IU a day, we can already experience some tingling sensation on our palm and fingers, right? How much more if we take 10IU a day? I just don't like the idea of feeling tingling sensation on any part of my body.
    I respect your stand. There are really people who do not like the side effect of HGH overdose. Well, as for me, I can tolerate the tingling effect. Also, this gives me the assurance that I have enough growth hormone to lose weight and build my body. We surely do have our own preference.
  2. #102 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arlene_fits_in View Post
    It is because I hate overdosing myself with anything. I think the recommended/right dose of HGH for losing weight or bodybuilding is 4IU to 6IU a day. Even at 6IU a day, we can already experience some tingling sensation on our palm and fingers, right? How much more if we take 10IU a day? I just don't like the idea of feeling tingling sensation on any part of my body.
    Indeed. We all have our own perception on different things. My soon-to-be-husband also loves to inject 8IU a day. Well, I do not stop him from doing what he wants to do so I always let him do it without any word from me. Right now, I am pausing from HGH, peps and others as we are planning to have a baby. Sooner or later, I'll be back in using these products as these are already part of my life! These are what keep me going.
  3. #103 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    Have been injecting 2iu in morning from saturday.
    And focusing on continuing to eat clean.
    Btw is it ok to use the same pin a few times?
    If I were you, I won't use the same pin a few times (even just twice). I usually throw the pin once I have already used it once. Anyway, isn't your dose too low? 2IU a day? Or probably, your goal is not to build some muscles but just to use it as an anti-aging agent? If you are into bodybuilding, then 4IU a day should be your minimum daily dose unless you are feeling something stinging on your palm or fingers (then you have to reduce your dose for a while).
  4. #104 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I guess 2IU daily dose is just okay for those who are first-timers. He can increase the dose whenever he wants to if he feels like he is ready for a higher dose of human growth hormone. Just continue with your 2IU daily dose until you feel like it is already time for you to take on the next challenge.
  5. #105 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, you have a point. However, he must know that sticking with his daily dose of 2IU a day won't help him lose much weight. That is why he needs to ready himself for increasing his daily dose of HGH as soon as possible. I think 4IU is the minimum dose for losing weight.
  6. #106 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think there is no such thing as minimum or maximum dose of human growth hormone. It all depends on how much your body can manage to take. Some people might be comfortable in injecting 10IU a day while some might find it scary and are just contented with 4IU a day. If a person wants to keep his 2IU dose a day, then I think that is just fine. After all, there are even people who manage to successfully achieve the body they want even without using hgh or any supplement.
  7. #107 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_stevens View Post
    I think there is no such thing as minimum or maximum dose of human growth hormone. It all depends on how much your body can manage to take. Some people might be comfortable in injecting 10IU a day while some might find it scary and are just contented with 4IU a day. If a person wants to keep his 2IU dose a day, then I think that is just fine. After all, there are even people who manage to successfully achieve the body they want even without using hgh or any supplement.
    I think 4IU is the minimum dosage recommended for losing weight. It is not that this is really the minimum dose we should take. It is just that it is the recommended dose if you really want to see some changes on your weight. I also think that 2IU is too low for losing weight. Probably, it can still deliver some results, but not as fast as we expect from hgh.
  8. #108 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gstpierre11 View Post
    If I were you, I won't use the same pin a few times (even just twice). I usually throw the pin once I have already used it once. Anyway, isn't your dose too low? 2IU a day? Or probably, your goal is not to build some muscles but just to use it as an anti-aging agent? If you are into bodybuilding, then 4IU a day should be your minimum daily dose unless you are feeling something stinging on your palm or fingers (then you have to reduce your dose for a while).
    I'm on 8iu mate.. I simply started low to see how I handle side effects etc.
    Last edited by Jass; 14th September 2015 at 07:07 AM.
  9. #109 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    This thread has a lot of very good information for anyone looking to get rid of some fat and get bigger.
    Thanks a lot guys!
    So I have been running 8iu ed for five days already. Feeling FANTASTIC! So far very little difference from 5iu however today I started noticed my left knee hurt a little and was stiff. It's not tad bad. Manageable honestly. But I really like that I am getting side effects. Atleast obvious ones.
  10. #110 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    What has anybody else felt in terms of joint discomfort/pain? Will it disappear just like the sleepiness?
  11. #111 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    What has anybody else felt in terms of joint discomfort/pain? Will it disappear just like the sleepiness?
    I had a little joint discomfort when I was doing IM injections. But nothing since I have went back to subQ.
  12. #112 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Planning to drop some testosterone soon. Maybe in a week or two...
  13. #113 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Went back to 5iu for a few days as I didn't have enough supply to get all the injections. Still feel good though. I'm back to 8iu as I just received few more kits.
  14. #114 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Was considering dropping some testosterone in to the mix but will probably wait another week or 2. Love what this drug is doing!!!
    Any suggestions what type of testosterone I should get?
  15. #115 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Went back to 5iu for a few days as I didn't have enough supply to get all the injections. Still feel good though. I'm back to 8iu as I just received few more kits.
    I actually think that it is good to lower your dose once in a while just to help your body rest from the drug. It is great that you have the means to maintain a high dose despite the fact that hgh is really an expensive one. For me, I shift from hgh to peptides and vice versa from time to time depending on my budget.
  16. #116 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Great thread bro, very good and detailed information. Thank you for making the effort to post it. I have never tried it but really thinking about it in a year or so from now. I will be checking this regularly.
    And yeah good luck man.
  17. #117 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Good luck with it, and I think it is helpful to post your information here. People on here know peptides what they are supposed to do and how they function. I would think that people on here would be able to give you good information on peptides and what to expect at various places along the way. It is a good and informative way to get information in regard to what you are using, and what to expect.
  18. #118 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    First of all, I am glad that you waited until you are already 32 years old before you decide to use HGH. That is definitely an ideal age to start. Anyway, starting with 2 IU is fine as long as you increase your dose. You can stop at 4 IU if you are already satisfied with that dose, but you can also increase it up to 8 IU. Some people inject 10 IU or 12 IU a day and you can also do that - that is if you can handle the dose well.
  19. #119 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jarofhearts View Post
    First of all, I am glad that you waited until you are already 32 years old before you decide to use HGH. That is definitely an ideal age to start. Anyway, starting with 2 IU is fine as long as you increase your dose. You can stop at 4 IU if you are already satisfied with that dose, but you can also increase it up to 8 IU. Some people inject 10 IU or 12 IU a day and you can also do that - that is if you can handle the dose well.
    If you would read more of this thread then just a first post, you would know that I'm on 8iu and feel awesome!!!
  20. #120 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Ok, checking in yet again. Was ready to start some testosterone cycle but I have heard that it could cause hairloss.?.
    I actually have thinning hair and it has been a problem for me over the past 2 years. Gonna have to do more research before I start it.