• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st time on HGH

1. #61 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    Thank you for documenting your cycle for us. I am in my 6th week. I will keep following your thread.
    Many Thanks. What kind of stuff are you running? And what are your goals?
  2. #62 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    Many Thanks. What kind of stuff are you running? And what are your goals?
    At the moment, I'm running the blue tops. I must look at the label when I get back home. My goals are to cut fat while still gaining mass. I am 6'1 199 lbs. Body fat around 15%. I'm at 5iu also now.
  3. #63 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, I have been following this thread as well. Looks like you are having great results. Have you been using any other products to supplement your hGH cycle? I mean something like Creatin, Prot, NOXplode, Hydroxycut, and so on I mean, I'm not sure if it is fine to "stack" these with your cycle.

It is amazing you are keeping everybody posted on your cycle.
  4. #64 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    I can tell you that after you start you will easily understand this why these dudes run it for many years!
    When are you considering starting? And what exactly are your goals?
    I would say my goals are a bit of everything. Get rid of the fat, build solid muscle mass. Along with the all kinds of other benefits it delivers.

HGH simply appears like a far more "healthy" alternative in comparison with anabolic steroids. Or it feels like a more longterm alternative.

However the first thing is... I'm improving my eating habits/training/cardio exercise before I take next step of including HGH and/or anabolic steroids.

Keep us up to date brother!
  5. #65 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggYu View Post
    Yes, I have been following this thread as well. Looks like you are having great results. Have you been using any other products to supplement your hGH cycle? I mean something like Creatin, Prot, NOXplode, Hydroxycut, and so on I mean, I'm not sure if it is fine to "stack" these with your cycle.

It is amazing you are keeping everybody posted on your cycle.
    Not using any other supplements. only the HGH and cleaned up my diet plan. I wish I was able to do a better job on dieting however. It is difficult because I am in the car business plus the hrs are insane! I never eat in one time. I will need to get a an expert in nutrition to get to the next step. Stay tuned
  6. #66 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    I must say that investing all that cash in it, not only forces you to pay attention to your diet (feel bad if you don't) but also it mentally pushes you during workouts. Put that on the top of all the placebo you get with seeing your self put a needle inside your gut every day. and the rest is actually magic!
    Your mind is an amazing thing! Just put a little good things on it and pretty soon you will feel like million bucks.
  7. #67 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    At the moment, I'm running the blue tops. I must look at the label when I get back home. My goals are to cut fat while still gaining mass. I am 6'1 199 lbs. Body fat around 15%. I'm at 5iu also now.
    You will love upping the dosage. I am still @ 5iu also but will most likely take it to 6iu in day or two. Good luck
  8. #68 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    What is everybody thinking about training upwards of 6 hours a day on hgh, muay thai classes, wrestling. Goals would just be recovery from workload. Could somebody 170 pounds get by on 2iu per day with this specific small goal in mind?
  9. #69 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    I would say my goals are a bit of everything. Get rid of the fat, build solid muscle mass. Along with the all kinds of other benefits it delivers.

HGH simply appears like a far more "healthy" alternative in comparison with anabolic steroids. Or it feels like a more longterm alternative.

However the first thing is... I'm improving my eating habits/training/cardio exercise before I take next step of including HGH and/or anabolic steroids.

Keep us up to date brother!
    Well if you are lazy just like I was then you definitely should get on the HGH asap. Find out what type of routine works the best for you and GO for it!
    You could do the anabolic steroids later or when they will have the most beneficial effect.
  10. #70 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Ok so 5IU is nice dose. Feeling great!
    I am waiting for week 10 to introduce some testosterone and see how it will help.
    Everyone is telling me I look leaner! My children, wifey, close friends, and my colleagues!
    I am not losing pounds (just a little) and yet my body is transforming.
  11. #71 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soccpla View Post
    What is everybody thinking about training upwards of 6 hours a day on hgh, muay thai classes, wrestling. Goals would just be recovery from workload. Could somebody 170 pounds get by on 2iu per day with this specific small goal in mind?
    2IU/day will not do much in terms of recovery. 2IU is more like hormone replace therapy for older people..
  12. #72 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soccpla View Post
    I will tell you that I felt much better when I increased the dose to 3iu then 4iu and now 5iu.
    I am pretty sure the 2iu will make you feel better than without it. And definitely it will depend on how much and how hard you train.
    So I'd say begin with 2iu and after a few weeks bump it up to 3iu or 4iu. I am sure you will feel good!
  13. #73 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I will tell you that I felt much better when I increased the dose to 3iu then 4iu and now 5iu.
    I am pretty sure the 2iu will make you feel better than without it. And definitely it will depend on how much and how hard you train.
    So I'd say begin with 2iu and after a few weeks bump it up to 3iu or 4iu. I am sure you will feel good!
    I have actually taken jin at 2iu/day previously but financially could not afford it at that time for longer than a month.

I know that it is most effective from 3-6 months. Is it correct? HGH gets a bad reputation in terms of its safety but I believe in low doses it is safe.
  14. #74 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    This is a great thread!

It has inspired me to get in shape again!

Diet is quite clean, hitting the weights hard! It is only been a couple weeks, and I feel much better.

This is a awesome forum filled with great people!
    Last edited by phoenix; 2nd September 2015 at 10:17 AM.
  15. #75 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    This is a great thread!

It has inspired me to get in shape again!

Diet is quite clean, hitting the weights hard! It is only been a couple weeks, and I feel much better.

This is a great site filled with some great people...
    Thanks brother. That is a very big compliment!! Go for it!! You will not regret it!!
  16. #76 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    That is another issue, it's still very expensive! So even when we have the correct information and we know what we need, there has to be the financial capacity to afford the dosage. I think 3-6 months is a good time, but that is a considerable investment.
  17. #77 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Hello! Welcome to the HGH world. I suggest you increase your dose. I think 2iu is just a little too small to bring positive results in a certain period of time. Also, always take this in the morning as it is much more effective. HGH gave me satisfying results! I am sure you will also love this product.
  18. #78 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Ok, so I am considering upping my dose to 6iu/day. I think I would like to see more side effects. Not that 6iu makes a lot of difference. I must say I feel AWESOME! I have also noticed that my patience is better, specially with the kids. It might be just placebo, not sure. I understand it is still very early in my cycle but I would like to see if I would see something else at 6iu or maybe even 7vs5iu.
    If not I will continue running it at 5iu for few more weeks or until week 10. That is when I'm going to add some testosterone into the mix. (I'm in my 6th week at the moment)
    I'm curious what difference it would make if anyone else have moved up from 5iu.
  19. #79 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Ok, so I am considering upping my dose to 6iu/day. I think I would like to see more side effects. Not that 6iu makes a lot of difference. I must say I feel AWESOME! I have also noticed that my patience is better, specially with the kids. It might be just placebo, not sure. I understand it is still very early in my cycle but I would like to see if I would see something else at 6iu or maybe even 7vs5iu.
    If not I will continue running it at 5iu for few more weeks or until week 10. That is when I'm going to add some testosterone into the mix. (I'm in my 6th week at the moment)
    I'm curious what difference it would make if anyone else have moved up from 5iu.
    I can't wait to hear about your results.
  20. #80 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    From 5 to 6 you won't notice much if anything at all. But if you would go from 5iu to 8iu oh yeah you will be very impressed.