• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks

correct pct for 9 month cycle

hey guys, I am 30 years old 85 kg, and I've been on a testosterone enanhate 500mg and deca 100mg a week for like nine months. I got some nolvadex 20mg how long should I use it. Also, I have aromasin, couldn't get a clomid. and this is my 1st cycle. many thanks.
    Last edited by stuplz; 3rd September 2015 at 02:29 PM.
  2. #2 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    What're you trying to do? Are you going to come off after nine months and run a PCT or are you cruising/blasting?
  3. #3 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    What're you trying to do? Are you going to come off after nine months and run a PCT or are you cruising/blasting?
    I'm hoping to come off and if my normal testosterone levels return back I would think about going back on. I really don't want to shut my self down permanently, and be on Testosterone for my entire life.
  4. #4 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stuplz View Post
    I'm hoping to come off and if my normal testosterone levels return back I would think about going back on. I really don't want to shut my self down permanently, and be on Testosterone for my entire life.
    After being on steroids for nine months it will be a difficult road to recovery. What else have you planned for PCT?
  5. #5 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have nolva and aromasin. I'm also waiting for my injectable HCG, it should arrive tomorrow. I just don't have any idea how much to take and for how long, I don't have any plan yet. That is why I am asking here and also I've been taking arimidex thru the cycle, forgot to say that.
  6. #6 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    You can try to run a low TRT dose of test for 4-5 weeks while using HCG @ 250iu 2 times a week to get your testes working again. Then use nolva and clomid for your PCT.
  7. #7 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I just want to get the balls functioning on their own as soon as possible, and if I go-back I'll understand how to come-off correctly, I've another buddy in similar situation asking me and I don't know what to do. And I can't get clomid only aromasin. thanks, sorry guys I am real newb with PCT.
  8. #8 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    You can try to run a low TRT dose of test for 4-5 weeks while using HCG @ 250iu 2 times a week to get your testes working again. Then use nolva and clomid for your PCT.
    You should also stop using Deca as it stays in your body for almost a month. I'd run HCG @ 250IU 2 times a week for the next 4-5 weeks and testosterone @ about 100-150/week. Start your pct 2 weeks after the last injection of testosterone and run your hcg untill starting your pct.
  9. #9 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    You should also stop using Deca as it stays in your body for almost a month. I'd run HCG @ 250IU 2 times a week for the next 4-5 weeks and testosterone @ about 100-150/week. Start your pct 2 weeks after the last injection of testosterone and run your hcg untill starting your pct.
    Sounds good, but for the PCT how many mg of nolvadex should I take, and can the aromasin substitute clomid, that I can't get, do I even have to take and for how long? thanks a lot.
  10. #10 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Sounds good, but for the PCT how many mg of nolvadex should I take, and can the aromasin substitute clomid, that I can't get, do I even have to take and for how long? thanks a lot.
    You can't substitute aromasin for clomid. Clomid is a SERM and aromasin is an aromatase inhibitor and it's better to use it on cycle. You could also use Toremifene instead of clomid.
  11. #11 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    So you used steroids for nine months and you are only 85kg..? How tall are you?
  12. #12 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Use google and search for Scally's Power PCT Protocol. I think that would be your best choise, after being on steroids for so long without use of HCG.
  13. #13 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    Use google and search for Scally's Power PCT Protocol. I think that would be your best choise, after being on steroids for so long without use of HCG.
    I think I found it, is this right?

HCG 1-16: 2500iu/EOD

CLOMID 1-30: 50mg 2x/`day

NOLVADEX 1-45: 20mg/ED

I can't manage to get clomid, it seems too expensive from the site I'm getting everything
  14. #14 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnys View Post
    So you used steroids for nine months and you are only 85kg..? How tall are you?
    I knew somebody would whisper something about my weight.. I was doing too much cardio, didn't eat enough, sometimes missed workouts, had tons of injuries.. summer is busy season for me and didn't want to deal with coming off etc, now I am in situation with no help at my end instead of my doc that said he'd assist if I get stuck. many thanks
  15. #15 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think I found it, is this right?

HCG 1-16: 2500iu/EOD

CLOMID 1-30: 50mg 2x/`day

NOLVADEX 1-45: 20mg/ED

I can't manage to get clomid, it seems too expensive from the site I'm getting everything
    Yes, that's right.
  16. #16 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    hey Jass, I'm going to use hcg @ 250iu 2x/week and then one injection/day at 250iu for 16 days, can I mix it with the testosterone or keep separate? Because some say you can mix them in one syringe, but some say you should use insulin syringe. thanks a lot
  17. #17 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    hey Jass, I'm going to use hcg @ 250iu 2x/week and then one injection/day at 250iu for 16 days, can I mix it with the testosterone or keep separate? Because some say you can mix them in one syringe, but some say you should use insulin syringe. thanks a lot
    I wouldn't do that.. Water and oil don't mix
  18. #18 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    I wouldn't do that.. Water and oil don't mix
    They don't mix but there is no problem using them in the same syringe, as HCG can be injected IM.. Makes your life easier
  19. #19 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    They don't mix but there is no problem using them in the same syringe, as HCG can be injected IM.. Makes your life easier
    It's possible but more bacterial infections and abcesses are due to mixing water and oil. so I would say no..
  20. #20 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes it's ok. Mix your HCG with bacteriostatic water, draw up your testosterone, then draw up your HCG, leave a some air in the syringe and shake it really good, then remove the air and shoot it in.

Why not just use 250 iu 2 times a week during the entire cycle?
    Last edited by Lawrence; 3rd September 2015 at 05:27 PM.