• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 5th August 2015 
    Thanks

instant results from peptides

This might be placebo but even if it is I don't care

about 1 day ago I started ghrp -6 and mod grf, 3 injections yesterday using standard dose 100/100
    and one injection this morning
    my joint pain is almost gone. is it possible?
    slept more than 10 hours, really good deep sleep. In general i never sleep well, not even with medicaments
    mood - feel really good, really positive, social and high energy. i have been on low mood for months . I always try to cheer up but just couldn't do it .
    i'm really shocked how good I feel mentally !

so the question, is it possible to experience results like this so soon?
    or is it just placebo?
    or I have very low levels of natural gh and caused it?
  2. #2 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Everything is possible. if you have high expectations in something then typically it goes hand-in-hand to raise your mood.
    GH does help with better sleep and better well being feeling and those are only few of the reasons we use it.
  3. #3 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    this is not surprising because peptides rewind GH release patterns back to your early days and everything you have described is what i'd expect, lots of people overrate the muscle gain and fat loss properties of peptides and then they are disappointed but all you have experienced i'd expect even after 1 day
  4. #4 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    As above, it's likely a combination of both.

The GH will contribute to your uplifted mood, and slightly to the repair, however it's most likely the 'placebo'.
    Additional levels of GH in your body will indirectly cause serotonin (the hormone that regulates happiness and well-being) levels to rise. This will uplift your mood and will also cause a 'numbing' of sorts over pain, in a similar way to adrenaline when your body gets damaged but has to continue on - just to a lesser scale.

Sleep is also a direct resultant GH increase.

If you're looking for healing directly, you could look into Thymosin Beta 4 (TB500) - which is targeted specifically at regeneration, and has good reports with joint and muscle pain; it has also been proven to be effective at repairing damaged heart tissue after a heart attack.
  5. #5 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    It is not surprising depending on your dosage. While using peptides to speed up an injury, the dosage is usually high for a few days. Although, I would recommend you to reduce the dosage slightly after you have completely recovered.
  6. #6 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    This is surprising to me. I did not think these things worked so fast. I am certainly going to get into using some of them soon.