• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Tennis elbow

1. #1 3rd August 2015 
    Thanks

Tennis elbow

I've been playing tennis for over 10 years and last September my elbow started to suffer from it. I've visited all sorts of doctors and tried several treatments, but I am not interested in knowing if peptides can help. I was reading about TB500? Any thoughts?
  2. #2 3rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    TB500 will really help. It did wonders to my rotator cuffs. My elbow tendonitis was a slower recovery process, but TB500 helped for sure.
  3. #3 3rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    My elbow had a similar issue. I injected 2 mg every three days for about a month, and after that have been using 2 mg every 3 times a month.

I injected subQ, and started to feel very nice results around week 3. After about 10-12 weeks total don't have any issues. Elbow feels perfect and I'm able to train with out any issues now.
  4. #4 3rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    I have some TB-500 for my shoulder injury that I will inject IM. But can someone explain me how much bacteriostatic water should I add to my 2mg vial? I wanted to ask if it could be 2ml. And about pinning, how many mcg and how many times a week?
  5. #5 3rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    I have some TB-500 for my shoulder injury that I will inject IM. But can someone explain me how much bacteriostatic water should I add to my 2mg vial? I wanted to ask if it could be 2ml. And about pinning, how many mcg and how many times a week?
    I believe you're injecting the 2mg all at once. There's no need to mix it with 2ml's of bacteriostatic water. I'd simply mix it with 0.5ml and inject it all. If you're going to use 1mg at a time, then you would still use 0.5ml of bac water and then inject 0.25ml.
  6. #6 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    My elbow had a similar issue. I injected 2 mg every three days for about a month, and after that have been using 2 mg every 3 times a month.

I injected subQ, and started to feel very nice results around week 3. After about 10-12 weeks total don't have any issues. Elbow feels perfect and I'm able to train with out any issues now.
    Now this is something encouraging! So after 3 months it all went away? I've been with pain for almost one year now, nothing dramatic sure, but it's a pain. My osteopath says it will go away with time, but I think that might be the right solution.
  7. #7 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I do not play tennis, but i do play basketball and I have that same injury on my right elbow as well and the best way to treat it.
  8. #8 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflogun View Post
    Now this is something encouraging! So after 3 months it all went away? I've been with pain for almost one year now, nothing dramatic sure, but it's a pain. My osteopath says it will go away with time, but I think that might be the right solution.
    Yep it did. Sure it will go away with time but with peptides you would really speed up healing process and take a lot of pain away.
    Last edited by Lawrence; 5th August 2015 at 08:12 AM.
  9. #9 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, so I am now wondering why no one suggested me to do it and I did saw quite a few doctors. They mentioned an infiltration, I think it's a cortisone shot, but I never took it. I imagine that the cortisone is worse than the peptides!
  10. #10 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflogun View Post
    Yeah, so I am now wondering why no one suggested me to do it and I did saw quite a few doctors. They mentioned an infiltration, I think it's a cortisone shot, but I never took it. I imagine that the cortisone is worse than the peptides!
    because they are still in research trials and not allowed to prescribe by doctor I guess? but i'm not sure on that
  11. #11 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    OK, so that seems to be a good reason. I thought that peptides were something that were already available to the public, I am now realizing it's still something relatively experimental.
  12. #12 13th August 2015 
    Thanks
    If you want simple way to get rid of tennis elbow check this out https://youtu.be/o9izhDseyxM https://youtu.be/CZWUwbiL8uQ and https://youtu.be/totFRl_PDYU

this is my method for getting rid of Tennis elbow nagging forearm pain. Increasing bloodflow, eliminating waste and bring nutrients to the area.

for the free book I wrote on tennis elbow go here repetitivestraininjury.us/tendamend/

Lemme know if you have questions
  13. #13 13th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tendamend View Post
    If you want simple way to get rid of tennis elbow check this out https://youtu.be/o9izhDseyxM https://youtu.be/CZWUwbiL8uQ and https://youtu.be/totFRl_PDYU

this is my method for getting rid of Tennis elbow nagging forearm pain. Increasing bloodflow, eliminating waste and bring nutrients to the area.

for the free book I wrote on tennis elbow go here repetitivestraininjury.us/tendamend/

Lemme know if you have questions
    That's interesting. It really works? Did you made that tool by yourself?
  14. #14 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Tennis elbow is a repetitive injury as you say so it will readjust with time. Hopefully peptides can help, but it's a long process that I've been experiencing.
  15. #15 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have an injury on my ankle that medication has not been able to help with. I wonder if I might use TB-500 for the pain as well? Going by the comments here it seems to work well for most injuries.
  16. #16 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    TB500 is quite helpful. I once had a knee injury and I struggled to get back on form. But once, I took TB500 I felt a slight change and it did not take long before I was fully back on my feet.
  17. #17 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't know if a knee injury could be compared with tennis elbow. I mean, what was the specific problem with the knee and how did the TB500 helped?
  18. #18 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    TB500 is the best there is out there to help with injuries. I play football and I got really hurt and had excessive pain and could barely move my shoulder. The results were almost immediate, only after a couple weeks the pain was almost gone and I recovered complete mobility in about a month. TB500 is the best you can do for this.
  19. #19 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I would recommend resting the elbow for a period of 3 months before taking anything. There is no quick fix for something like this. You can certainly take the pain away but the problem will still exist. Surgery helped a friend of mine.
  20. #20 19th September 2015 
    Thanks