• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 1st August 2015 
    Thanks

PTC vs Blasting and Cruising?

PTC sucks and we all know it. While it may be worth the gains, it's still a huge pain in the ass. That's what makes blasting and cruising so seductive. For those who don't know, it's where you use your hormones of choice (in my experience, test e, maybe with some Anavar thrown in the mix) and then instead of post cycle therapy, you essentially put yourself on hormone replacement therapy with, say, 200mg of test e.

Other than some bro-science floating around, there seems to be nothing to really suggest that there are any downsides to blasting and cruising. What do you guys think/prefer?
  2. #2 3rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bsthebenster View Post
    . For those who don't know, it's where you use your hormones of choice (in my experience, test e, maybe with some Anavar thrown in the mix) and then instead of post cycle therapy, you essentially put yourself on hormone replacement therapy with, say, 200mg of test e.
    And how long do you stay on TRT? It might be very difficult to get your test levels back when you eventually decide to come off.
  3. #3 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, as Lawrence said, how long will you intake it? If you are going to do it in the long run, then cruising at a minimum is much more efficient. Blasting should only be every so often, and not every time - personally, I would cruise.
  4. #4 21st August 2015 
    Thanks
    I have a friend who blasts as much as possible. He went to the hospital last quarter because of this. The guy won't listen to common reason and I'm out of ideas. Anyone have a friend in a similar spot? It pains me to see someone so hard-headed, especially involving medical procedures, you know? Thanks in advance for any potential help and/or tips!
  5. #5 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I would never cruise AAS.. You are risking to become infertile and mess up your body. Why not just cruise peptides? And make sure you have a proper PCT, you should be able to keep most of your gains.
  6. #6 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I also wasn't aware that people would cruise AAS either to be honest, that's if they do? Surely there's enough information out there for people to know the risks involved, infertility as mentioned in the above post being just one of them.
  7. #7 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I prefer doing it in the long run rather than in a short period. I have always thought if you lower the dosage you wont experience serious side effects.