• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #21 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah you should definitely be able to reuse your insulin syringes. However, do not do more than two because usually that is when things start getting ugly. I know some people that can do three, but I guess it really just depends upon the person.
  2. #22 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    What do you mean by getting ugly stridee? Actually I thought that it was not adequate to reuse them because of the risk of infections...
  3. #23 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I use every insulin syringe 3 times.. I don't think that there's chance to get infections because when I inject there is no blood
  4. #24 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You can re-use the syringe but you should never re-use the needle unless it is thoroughly sterilized. If you re-use a needle without sterilizing, you risk exposing yourself to countless disease causing bacteria.
  5. #25 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I would not reuse a syringe. I think there are issues with bacteria that is left on the needle and would not think that I should do this. I do not think I would want any kind of infection from the bacteria left on the syringe.
  6. #26 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    If you try consulting with your doctor they might be able to help you with the issue. Sometimes they allow mixing certain things together. As for denying use of it, you have the right to deny any form of medical treatment that you want. With that being said you can only deny the treatment if you are considered to be able to make your own decisions. You can use the same syringe many times as long as you aren't sharing your needles.
  7. #27 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't think it would be costly if you add syringes in your budget. It is better than getting infections and abscesses because of non-sterile syringes. If you have more budget on hospital bills, then go ahead and continue reusing. If you want to go a long way, you better invest.
  8. #28 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Just buy them in bulk.. in packages of 100 and it should be less expensive
  9. #29 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mandingo View Post
    Just buy them in bulk.. in packages of 100 and it should be less expensive
    Correct. It would be more affordable if you buy in bulk. You are putting your money to get a great and HEALTHY body so do not waste the shot with your thriftiness. The syringe picture scared the crap out of me! Inject and throw, that is the way to go!
  10. #30 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tom View Post
    A picture is worth a thousand words

That doesn't even begin on bacterial contamination, which can cause sepsis that can prove fatal. All for £1 a day? If you're buying peptides, needles are hardly costing much.
    The picture creeps me out, too. Big time.

Invest on your syringes than medical bills. They are all correct. Don't kill yourself with infections. Can't imagine myself re-using syringes.

I don't think I would be able to sleep comfortably tonight. I don't know why but this picture really is something... seriously!
  11. #31 13th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I would not. This can lead to any number of skin infections that could turn into a blood infection. There is no reason to put yourself at risk over something so small. I would urge you to always use a fresh and sterile syringe.
  12. #32 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, there is no need for you to be thrifty and all about it. You are already into it, better use your money's worth. For me, reusing the syringes is as good as wasting the drug on it. You are prone to infections. A small puncture in our skin is still a puncture that secretes blood. Better safe than sorry.
  13. #33 16th August 2015 
    Thanks
    If you're buying peptides, needles aren't too much in comparison. Don't skimp out, OP. It could result in sepsis and painful shots in general. Be safe, use needles no more than twice.
  14. #34 17th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I would consider buying syringes in bulk instead of reusing them. Infections are really scary. You are investing on healthy lifestyle so do not just waste that investment on little things like the injection itself. Make good use of your money. That is wise spending for me. Just the thought of a reuse makes my skin itchy.
  15. #35 19th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Use fresh syringe per shot then throw it. That's the way it should be. Do not think of it as too expensive as the shots that go in it are more expensive. You have already spent so much on the shots so why regret? It may be a sacrifice on your budget but it would be more expensive if you spend money on the hospital to cure infections from reusing.
  16. #36 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Be thrifty now and pay loads later or just be extravagant now and enjoy the perks later. You do not need to spend so much in hospital bills if you would just invest on getting quality products, right? If you got good meds, it should go with good syringes. Use a new one every shot. It won't harm your pocket much.
  17. #37 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Do not reuse your old syringes. After one use alone, syringes become caked in bacteria and are seriously contaminated and may cause infection.

Never ever reuse syringes, just buy a few new ones and use as needed. They are relatively cheap and can be found in many places, especially online.
  18. #38 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree use them only once per injection. Just buy them from internet in bulk, that's much cheaper then getting them from pharmacy.
  19. #39 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    No, you cannot use an insulin syringe more than once. Its very unsanitary and it can cause infections on your skin. Bacteria can grow anywhere and when you constantly use one needle, you are forming more bacteria. Also, if you reuse a needle more than once, its a chance that the needle will break and it will be under your skin.
  20. #40 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd also have to go along the lines that if you can afford to buy peptides in the first place, then I'm positive you can afford the needles to inject them aswell.

Everybody will have their own opinions of course but mine is for the amount of bacteria that you can get on a used needle after one use, is it really worth it to use it 2 or 3 times just to save a few pence?