• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 28th August 2015 
    Thanks

igf-1 lr3 questions

Does IGF-1 have side effect like acne? Also is it possible to spot increase?
  2. #2 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Not sure about acne as i have not used it myself, site growth is arguable, some people swear by it some say it is not possible. For local site growth you can try IGF-1 DES it is supposed to be injected pre-workout bi-laterally, idea behind this is that because of its extremely short half life (15 minutes or so) this peptide will not have enough time to spread in your body and will bind to receptors where you injected it.
  3. #3 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    LR3 version doesn't make any site growth. Its half life is too long to create any site growth (about 10 hours I think).
  4. #4 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlyd View Post
    LR3 version doesn't make any site growth. Its half life is too long to create any site growth (about 10 hours I think).
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    Not sure about acne as i have not used it myself, site growth is arguable, some people swear by it some say it is not possible. For local site growth you can try IGF-1 DES it is supposed to be injected pre-workout bi-laterally, idea behind this is that because of its extremely short half life (15 minutes or so) this peptide will not have enough time to spread in your body and will bind to receptors where you injected it.
    I agree one hundred percent with this.
  5. #5 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Is it better to inject IGF-LR3 before bed so it is most effective when the body is recovering?
  6. #6 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mandingo View Post
    Is it better to inject IGF-LR3 before bed so it is most effective when the body is recovering?
    I would personally only inject it immediately after waking up in the morning when you're most katabolic and immediately after training. You don't need to shoot it before bed because at night your system produces its own natural HGH to heal it self.
  7. #7 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    I would personally only inject it immediately after waking up in the morning when you're most katabolic and immediately after training. You don't need to shoot it before bed because at night your system produces its own natural HGH to heal it self.
    That is how I'm going to include it in to my program.
  8. #8 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mandingo View Post
    Does IGF-1 have side effect like acne? Also is it possible to spot increase?
    I've never experienced acne while running igf-1 lr3 only. That I did just once.
  9. #9 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I didn't see any site growth. However the pumps really hurt lol
  10. #10 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I know that the primary function of IGF-1 is to increase the amount of muscle cells within the tissue. I have researched that it's so good that it alters genetic potential in terms of muscle tissues and cell amount. I am wondering about your own experiences with it, is it nonsense or can it actually make the skinniest guy build muscle regardless of genetic form?
  11. #11 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    One guy from my gym uses IGF1 and he stated he gained 2 cm on his arms in two weeks.
  12. #12 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    One guy from my gym uses IGF1 and he stated he gained 2 cm on his arms in two weeks.
    Your buddy is probably lying.
  13. #13 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Your buddy is probably lying.
    He was running a load of other steroids together with it. He uses pretty much everything so use of IGF1 most likely put extra size. I will ask him for more information about it next week.
  14. #14 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    He was running a load of other steroids together with it. He uses pretty much everything so use of IGF1 most likely put extra size. I will ask him for more information about it next week.
    Your buddy is telling you a lot of bullshit my friend.

On a cycle of IGF-1 hyperplasia will likely be microscopic at the best. I have yet to find anybody state great muscle mass gains on IGF-1. You will probably lean out while using it. Possibly a small body weight gain. That is it.
  15. #15 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I like IGF-1LR3 a lot. But the promises made stating you grow during single cycle of IGF-1..... If it was just me that was not gaining muscle on IGF1, I would keep my personal opinion to my self and chalk it up as lack of genes. But I've a lot of friends at my gym that have used it, and not one have said to have gained muscle mass. Everybody does lean-out a bit though. Seems like a very good cutting compound (though really expensive) but muscle mass increase is quite debatable.
    Last edited by Lawrence; 30th August 2015 at 01:53 PM.
  16. #16 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I like IGF-1LR3 a lot. But the promises made stating you grow during single cycle of IGF-1..... If it was just me that was not gaining muscle on IGF1, I would keep my personal opinion to my self and chalk it up as lack of genes. But I've a lot of friends at my gym that have used it, and not one have said to have gained muscle mass. Everybody does lean-out a bit though. Seems like a very good cutting compound (though really expensive) but muscle mass increase is quite debatable.
    I've found that I react really well to igf-1lr3 however the most weight I added on a igf-1lr3 only cycle is 1,5 kilograms. in a four week cycle..
  17. #17 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Everybody responds different, however how much protein did you use while you're on IGF-1LR3?

My first two LR3 cycles I gained a 1 / 2 inch on my arms. Protein is essential for muscle mass gains using LR3, you are overeating when your fart stinks like something have died. Natural yogurt can deal with that odor.
  18. #18 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Everybody responds different, however how much protein did you use while you're on IGF-1LR3?

My first two LR3 cycles I gained a 1 / 2 inch on my arms. Protein is essential for muscle mass gains using LR3, you are overeating when your fart stinks like something have died. Natural yogurt can deal with that odor.
    So true man, protein is the most important
  19. #19 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I was shocked about how effective it was the first time I tried it.

My entire body looked stronger and tighter from day two on.

No real gain in weight, but real definition, I looked so shredded. Oh yeah, and awesome strength increases and immunity system aswell.
  20. #20 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    About the cutting properties of IGF-1, do you say it's better than HGH. Do you run IGF-1 together with HGH or just the IGF on it's own?
    Are you doing sub-Q or intramuscle?

thanks.