• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    The best solutions are taking in more fluids and you have to watch your sodium intake. Sodium attracts water in the body that is why you also get fat faster when you take too much salt compared to sweets because of water retention.
  2. #22 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Water retention is a common side effect. I don't think there is a way for you to prevent it aside from stopping your HGH use (which I think you do not want to use). Water retention isn't a permanent side effect, so I think it will be good if you just try to live with it for a moment.
  3. #23 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    People who do not want to experience water retention should avoid peps and HGH. Well, water retention isn't really bad at all. Also, it goes away after a few days or a few weeks.
  4. #24 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    From what I know, you can reduce water retention if you reduce your dose for a while. You can go back to your normal dose once your water retention has already faded.
  5. #25 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    You can avoid things that add to the water retention effect. For example, you can cut on your salt consumption. Also, you can temporarily reduce your current HGH dose. That will be the most effective way to get rid of the water retention effect.
  6. #26 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jenishere View Post
    You can avoid things that add to the water retention effect. For example, you can cut on your salt consumption. Also, you can temporarily reduce your current HGH dose. That will be the most effective way to get rid of the water retention effect.
    This is a great piece of advice, jen! Thanks for sharing this. Now, I already know what to do when water retention is getting out of control. Lol. Just kidding. Anyway, I am really thankful for this.
  7. #27 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Just like what others tell you, my advice is just to lower your dose. And yes, someone here pointed out that you should also decrease your salt consumption (and yes, whoever that person is, he/she is right)
  8. #28 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Just drop your HGH dose and ti should have a great effect in your water retention. Most often than not, water retention only last for 2 to 3 weeks, so it should not be a big problem to us HGH users.
  9. #29 14th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Just lower your dose. It is the only way I can think of to lessen the water retention. However, just know that it won't totally get rid of the problem unless you stop using it for a while.
  10. #30 22nd February 2017 
    Thanks
    our natural production is only .5 to 1.5iu a day so 4 to 6 iu ed is better and enough