• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_stevens View Post
    I tried 500 mcg of IPAM before because of my long bout against insomnia. I decreased the dose as time went by and then now I can sleep properly without the help of the drug. If you are going to use DSIP, make sure you get 100-300 mcg. Good luck!
    DSIP is disappointing. It did not help me at all! I want to try ipam to check if it would have the same effect to me as it had on you. But do I really have to decrease the doses in time? Wouldn't it send me back to being insomniac if I reduce the doses?
  2. #22 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I heard that the Delta Sleep Inducing peptide was pretty good. The peptide has natural substances and one of the natural ingredients found in it is human breast milk. Bio active is also good and it helps you relax and fall asleep. I'm not sure of the dosage for Delta Sleep Inducing peptide, but the Bio active ask you to take one daily.
  3. #23 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    As with most things, everything doesn't work or react the same on everybody and what works for one, doesn't necessarily mean it will work for everybody.

Peptides aren't cheap to begin with so I'd be wary about taking them for something that it may or may not work on if I'm honest.
  4. #24 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I favor DSIP. It makes me dizzy after about 20 minutes of use. I get deep sleep from it and can sleep a long time. My sleep time goes above 6 hours as well. Sometimes I sleep for 5 hours without DSIP and it feels great. I recommend other people use DSIP!
  5. #25 30th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I am a bit surprised that folks expect DSIP to help with inability to fall asleep, since Delta-level sleep is the the last, and deepest level of sleep. A healthy brain has about 4 Rem and Delta cycles, Simply put, the REM cycle creates both long and short-term memories, logs your day, and is when you dream. Delta level is slow-wave brain sleep where the body creates new tissues and other healing or refreshing chemicals.

I was hoping to find someone else who had been diagnosed with Central Sleep Apnea, who had tried DSIP. I rarely reach the REM sleep level, and my body has gotten weaker and weaker over the last 10 years. Breathing devices like a CPAP or BiPap have no effect as it's not an obstructive problem, but rather due to severe head trauma and years of pain killers for chronic pain. I have had both hips replaced, but my back is a mess. If I don't find a way to rebuild my body, I will be unable to even care for myself in another year.

I am also considering using TB-500 as a cell enhancer, but need my brain to help create optimum healing. Any advice from someone else with knowledge of this serious sleep disorder would be great.

Thanks!!
  6. #26 30th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Ipamorelin is the best sleep aid for me! I don't feel it's sleep effects on small dosages but starting from 500mcg before bed it works amazingly. The dreams are so vivid and I can sleep all night without waking up. When I wake up I feel completely refreshed, energetic and ready to live my day!