• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #21 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Although there is no age limit in using peptides, I think it's still best if you consult with your doctor, especially if you are taking other medications. There might be adverse effects that your body won't be able to take.
  2. #22 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    You can try small dose 2-3iu/day HGH. It will help with aging process and fat loss.
    How about starting with 3iu/day and then gradually increasing it? Is that okay with this age range? And how long should a 65-year-old man wait before he starts increasing the dose?
  3. #23 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stanleyr View Post
    How about starting with 3iu/day and then gradually increasing it? Is that okay with this age range? And how long should a 65-year-old man wait before he starts increasing the dose?
    While there is no age limit for using peptides and it doesn't have any severe side effects, I think it would still be safer for older people to ask medical professionals if it's still okay for them to take peptides, especially those who are taking other medications.
  4. #24 21st October 2015 
    Thanks
    I read somewhere that peptides for women who are already in their menopausal age tend to gain weight, instead of losing it. Is this true?
  5. #25 21st October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it's a bit too late to finally decide to lose weight when you are already 65. But I'm not discouraging you to go after your goal. But I think it's better if you focus more on living healthily and not just losing weight.
  6. #26 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dseriousone View Post
    I think it's a bit too late to finally decide to lose weight when you are already 65. But I'm not discouraging you to go after your goal. But I think it's better if you focus more on living healthily and not just losing weight.
    You might be right, but you know, it is better to be late than never! Lols. At least he still has the guts to achieve a healthy and fit body even at his age. Probably, he's really overweight who needs to lose weight to work normally (overweight people tend to be slower and sometimes, a little lazier than the usual)
  7. #27 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Wow these peptides really seem to be the answer for a whole variety of things. They do seem to be a little bit of the fountain of youth. I have never used them and had no knowledge of these but vaguely remember reading about them in a L'oreal skin product. However, I am sure the dosage would be tiny, but that does account for why their products give such great results. They do seem to be ahead of most other skin product manufacturers.
  8. #28 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mirandacraig View Post
    You might be right, but you know, it is better to be late than never! Lols. At least he still has the guts to achieve a healthy and fit body even at his age. Probably, he's really overweight who needs to lose weight to work normally (overweight people tend to be slower and sometimes, a little lazier than the usual)
    She's a female. At age 65, losing weight can still be achieved, but it will be better if it's done in the conventional and safer way, because the body is also aging and there might be serious consequences, especially that she's a woman.
  9. #29 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    65 is pretty old already, to be honest. If you want to use peptides, ask your doctor's advice. Don't use them without any consent because it might cause you health problems.
  10. #30 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by click_me View Post
    65 is pretty old already, to be honest. If you want to use peptides, ask your doctor's advice. Don't use them without any consent because it might cause you health problems.
    I agree. While peptides are beneficial for the older people, 65 is just a bit too old.
  11. #31 2nd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by walterjames View Post
    She's a female. At age 65, losing weight can still be achieved, but it will be better if it's done in the conventional and safer way, because the body is also aging and there might be serious consequences, especially that she's a woman.
    Well, I think you have a point. And now that you have said it, I think it's better to focus on being healthy rather than mainly about losing weight.
  12. #32 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    She can use peptides, but I think it would be better if she gets a doctor's opinion on this. The side effects might be more serious for her and her body might not be able to take it well.
  13. #33 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm View Post
    She can use peptides, but I think it would be better if she gets a doctor's opinion on this. The side effects might be more serious for her and her body might not be able to take it well.
    Yeah, I agree. Older people can definitely use peptides but they should be extra careful.
  14. #34 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Peptides as far as I'm aware can be used at any age for various reasons and they have the desired effect. The only issue I think would be the side effects might be more severe like a few others on the thread have already mentioned.

If that is the case then its best to work out the advantages and disadvantages before deciding on if to take them or not.
  15. #35 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    And as with anything, consulting a doctor can't hurt. Your doctor saying it's not a great idea doesn't necessarily mean you have to listen. But having a second opinion from a medical professional can only help in deciding what's best for you. Good luck, whatever you decide to go for!
  16. #36 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, I would talk to a doctor before deciding to take peptides. I mean it may be a fine thing for you to do, but I think it would be safer to have a doctor's blessing on this. I don't kno w if you are taking any medications now, but making sure that whatever you are taking for any other conditions doesn't conflict with your peptide use.
  17. #37 8th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KE Gord View Post
    Yes, I would talk to a doctor before deciding to take peptides. I mean it may be a fine thing for you to do, but I think it would be safer to have a doctor's blessing on this. I don't kno w if you are taking any medications now, but making sure that whatever you are taking for any other conditions doesn't conflict with your peptide use.
    This is what I've always thought. It's always better safe than sorry. At this age, it's important to get the advice of a doctor, especially if you are taking other medications.
  18. #38 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, asking the advice of a doctor is what older people should do. The body is also aging, so the reactions to any drug or supplement might be different as you age.
  19. #39 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I wasn't the originator of this question but the answers are very interesting and informative and I'm sure they will be helpful to someone I know who is concerned about her wrinkles. Personally I think wrinkles are a mark of character, but we can't all be the same!
  20. #40 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    65 is not really that old, and there are people here who are older who use peptides, and they're doing really great.