• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: stretchmarks?

1. #21 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    From what I read, HGH will improve your health. Try to do it in moderation in order to be healthy though. It's a hard to know how much HGH to take but you will figure it out! Good luck in your journey and sorry to hear about your issue.
  2. #22 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I still have my stretch marks under my armpits and I never bothered getting rid of them. Now I am more conscious about it. Well, as far as I know, stretch marks will forever be there, you can just have them all look lighter. There are beauty creams out there in the market that could help you with your problem.
  3. #23 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Just moisturize the area with lotion or whatever cream you want to use that has vitamin E. I have read that it is good for the skin. My sister recommended moisturizers with aloe vera as they are also good for the skin. No one can remove stretch marks. If they can, then kudos to them.
  4. #24 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You can do what my friend did: cover them with tattoos. But that depends on the design, too, as it may look funny or obvious.

You cannot really remove stretch marks. You can just put lotion on them so that they won't be that much visible. I think if you have it tanned, it would be more obvious as the marks are thinner than your "regular" skin.
  5. #25 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Several oils have been invented to help people with stretch marks. Yes, vitamin E oil is one of them. There are also some manual mechanisms women who've just given birth use to hide the marks. Wanna know them?
  6. #26 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I have never seen ANYTHING work for stretchmarks. Hgh might improve how they look but definitely not rid them completely. Stretchmarks are kinda permanent in a sense. I have tried everything.
  7. #27 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Ellyjude, yes I do want to know them. Care to share?
  8. #28 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't know why I am never really bothered by stretch-marks. I agree, stretch marks are really hard to eliminate and I wouldn't get too stressed about it.
  9. #29 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Nothing can remove stretch marks. Whatever product promises that it removes the marks is a liar. They can only be lightened, but never removed, I am telling you. It is more on making it look "invisible" from afar. You can use different body oils depending on where you are because it would make you feel literally hot. Or creams.
  10. #30 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am not sure that HGH can really remove stretch marks. I do not think there is a product that has been discovered to remove the marks at all. But we may never know. There may be someone out there discovering it. Just moisturize the area daily so that the marks lighten up. I hope that helps you a bit.
  11. #31 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH is known to be effective in removing wrinkles and making our skin look young. Yes, there is a possibility that it will get rid of your unwanted stretchmarks, but there is no guarantee to it. It all depends on how much dose you take a day and how your body reacts to the drug.
  12. #32 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by strengthinnumbers View Post
    HGH is known to be effective in removing wrinkles and making our skin look young. Yes, there is a possibility that it will get rid of your unwanted stretchmarks, but there is no guarantee to it. It all depends on how much dose you take a day and how your body reacts to the drug.
    I know the anti-aging effects of HGH but I am not sure that it would be an effective stretch mark remover as there is none in the market that could actually remove the marks altogether. But you are right, the skin would have a youthful glow.

OP, better think of being patient and use creams daily. I am using one, it is just a common cream in the market and it is cheap. I am just patient in putting it everyday because my marks are behind my legs and they are very obvious since my legs are bulky... and hairy.
  13. #33 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I just use soap and water to clean myself and moisturize only when I am not too lazy to do so. But it somehow helps me lighten up the marks at the back of my legs. Though, of course, I am not sure how dark the marks you guys have. My sister told me that if it is caused by your pregnancy, then it would really be more difficult to remove.
  14. #34 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I read a lot of forums and sites about this as I'm wanting some solution for my stretch marks. But mostly, they did not confirm this. Some people said that their stretch marks disappeared because of HGH but more people said that they really did not notice any effect. So this theory is yet to be proven. I'm sticking to lotions and oils for now. I heard that only laser can remove the stretch marks permanently though.
  15. #35 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH does improve the appearance of your skin, but it’s not miraculous and it won’t erase stretchmarks just like that. If you’re going to use HGH, do it for all the benefits it has not only for that reason or you’ll be disappointed. I think there are other better options to reduce the appearance of stretchmarks.
  16. #36 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Dark stretch marks usually lighten quite a bit over time and become much less visible without you having to do anything. They're essentially a scar. I've known people with bright purple stretch marks from weight gain, adolescence or pregnancy, and the marks become very difficult to see over the years just like any other scar.

They do seem to permanently be unable to tan. At least for me the marks really start to stand out when my skin gets tan since the stretch marks stay pale. But if you stay your natural color then they usually will eventually blend right in.

When it comes to stretch marks I think really the only thing you can do is moisturize, take great care of your skin, and wait for the marks to fade. Other than that, you can only prevent new ones and learn to accept the ones you have. They really don't stand out much at all after a couple years.
  17. #37 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    That is interesting. It would be good if it was true. I have some on my upper arm that give my skin a puckering appearance. I would love to get rid of those. this is one of the things that I can make certain that I would use, HGH, I am referring to, since it could be very helpful to me. It is just one of the options that I might consider using for these marks.
  18. #38 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH can improve your strechmark's visibility. Therefore, it still helps. Other products that are specially made for stretchmark are not even effective in reducing the visibility of stretchmark. HGH is still a lot better than them. If there are no products that can get rid of stretchmarks, then I guess you can go see your dermatologist and ask him/her to do some procedures (laser or etc) that can completely get rid of it. Well, that is if you are really interested in getting rid of them.
  19. #39 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    There are a lot of ways on how to reduce the visibility of your stretchmarks. Among them is to use HGH. HGH is more effective than several methods including the application of moisturizer and other products. With regard to the fact that there is no product invented to completely get rid of stretchmark, I doubt it. Well, I think there is a product out there that can really help you with this problem. However, I think that it is really an expensive one. If you ask me what it is, I do not know yet. I just believe that there is something that can help us. Lol.
  20. #40 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    One of my close friends tried to get rid of stretch marks with HGH, but it didn't really work. By that it doesn't mean that it wasn't reduced. He had stretch marks on his back and they did become much less noticeable. If you are really self conscious about them, then I would recommend taking them. Good luck!