• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 31st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_stevens View Post
    It's true that having a healthy lifestyle, proper diet, and regular exercise are what makes you lose the pounds and maintain the weight. If you rely on peptides only, you'll never reach your goal.
    This is a very true statement. These peptides are experimental performance enhancing drugs that or for atheletes that already know that they are doing. People who take them for quick, magical fatloss will probably just remain fat.
  2. #22 2nd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gats View Post
    This is a very true statement. These peptides are experimental performance enhancing drugs that or for atheletes that already know that they are doing. People who take them for quick, magical fatloss will probably just remain fat.
    You got that right. Those who use peptides must know how to use it, and not rely on it too much for what they are aiming. If they want to look and feel younger, they need to live healthily. If they want to lose weight, they can take peptides, but they should also know how to hit the gym and cut the carbs.
  3. #23 8th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mirandacraig View Post
    You got that right. Those who use peptides must know how to use it, and not rely on it too much for what they are aiming. If they want to look and feel younger, they need to live healthily. If they want to lose weight, they can take peptides, but they should also know how to hit the gym and cut the carbs.
    If you know how to strictly follow a healthy diet and exercise regularly, you really don't need peptides to lose weight.
  4. #24 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ariel_manalo View Post
    If you know how to strictly follow a healthy diet and exercise regularly, you really don't need peptides to lose weight.
    But peptides make you achieve those goals faster and can even contribute to other benefits, like anti-aging! So I say, still use peptides!
  5. #25 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    While it's true that to lose weight you don't NEED peptides, a lot of people will find that they help them to achieve their goals faster than if they didn't use them.

When it comes to losing weight though, its important for you to know the basics before you turn to peptides as I think a lot of people will just think that peptides will work without putting any effort in and thats not the case at all.
  6. #26 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by click_me View Post
    But peptides make you achieve those goals faster and can even contribute to other benefits, like anti-aging! So I say, still use peptides!
    You have a point there, but people should not depend on peptides for them to lose weight. They have this wrong concept that by taking peptides, they can easily reach their goals, so they don't really pay attention to their lifestyle.
  7. #27 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by click_me View Post
    I agree with you, but if you can achieve your goals, whatever they may be, to look younger, to lose weight, to bulk up, without the use of them, I think it's better. New studies now think that peptides can actually cause serious health risks.