• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hgh + peptides?

1. #21 29th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by burner09 View Post
    HGH + Peptides is a killer combo. When I say "killer" combo, it does not mean that it kills you. It is just my term for something that provides a really amazing result. Me and most of my friends are using this combination as it guarantees to give you the best possible result. As long as you keep your dose on an average level, you won't feel anything wrong with your body. In fact, you'll even feel healthier and stronger while using this combination.
    It might give you twice the results you were hoping for. I haven't tried combining the two, because as what they say, it's not for everyone and I don't think I really need to combine the two. I'm happy where I am now.
  2. #22 29th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Just be certain that you check in with a health care worker occasionally, different people respond to the cocktail differently and hate to see it go south on you.
  3. #23 30th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd rather restrain from combining 'em rather then ivolve myself in tryin' that.
  4. #24 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by protozoan View Post
    I do not really have a scientific explanation on why I recommend using both hgh and peptides at the same time. I am only basing on my own experience. Before, I only used hgh. However, I tried to take a risk and to experiment. I used hgh and peptides at the same day. I tried to use this duo for two months and I assessed its result. That was when I found out that it has the power to deliver better results than using peptides alone or using hgh alone.
    And what about the adverse effects? Were they stronger or just the same? I think the sides are more prominent with this combo as what others have said, it's not for everyone and it might be too much the body can take.