• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I wouldn't mind a follow up on this thread from the OP, just to see how long it's been now and if there's any noticeable effects yet.
  2. #22 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm going to see if I can find any actual clinical studies on the matter. It seems to me to be a more reliable way to judge this type of thing.
  3. #23 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    You have to be patient as it differs with each person. Some see results in just a few weeks, others take months to see changes. Don't increase your dosage right away. If you really want to, increase it gradually and observe how your body will react.
  4. #24 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I also noticed that I have deeper sleep after a couple of weeks using HGH.
  5. #25 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    A lot of users will say they notice changes just after a week of using, others say two weeks, and so on. This means that it depends on the body type of the person. But generally, you should start to see and feel some changes after about a month.
  6. #26 10th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dseriousone View Post
    A lot of users will say they notice changes just after a week of using, others say two weeks, and so on. This means that it depends on the body type of the person. But generally, you should start to see and feel some changes after about a month.
    That's correct. This is because these effects will also depend on how the body will adjust and react to what a person takes in. Anyway, if it doesn't happen to you right away, it doesn't mean it's not working. Be a bit more patient.
  7. #27 3rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    It is evident that your hormones are compatible to the peptide you are using. That is why you are not experiencing side effects due to the usage. You should be glad for that since not all people feel the same way as you.
  8. #28 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Your dose is just right for a starter. However, you have to understand that you won't feel any change immediately. While HGH gives you great results, the fruits of using HGH does not come as magic. It still takes time. Give it at least 6 months and you will already notice something. However, the result won't be that great yet. Give it 1 to 2 years and you'll be amazed with it.
  9. #29 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    It is still too early to expect something from it. 5 days is not yet enough. Also, your dosage is not that high (not that low too) for you to expect sudden improvement.
  10. #30 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    1 to 2 years, I think. However, I have read from the comments of other users that they saw results as early as 6 months of use. I honestly think that it differs from one person to another.
  11. #31 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Within just 6 months, you will already notice something. Remember that it is still not the kind of body that you can see on men's or women's magazine. There might be some changes, but still, you have to take it longer to fully achieve what you are aiming for.
  12. #32 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Dear, you have to wait. 5 days? And what? You are already expecting something? The process takes time. Even when you are just looking for an unwanted effect, it won't happen immediately. Anyway, try to increase your dose if possible if you want to speed up the process.