• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: real hgh?

1. #1 28th July 2015 
    Thanks

real hgh?

Hello. My buddy gave me some HGH and now I want to find out if it's real. So my plan is to give my inject like 10iu then do the blood work. When is the best time after shot to get maximum levels? Looks like all of the info out there states 1-3 is it true?

Thanks.
  2. #2 28th July 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes that is correct. HGH will metabolise very fast.
  3. #3 29th July 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, I got the test results back. After 10iu and 2 or 3 hours , results are:

<0.1 ng/ml Range is 0.0 - 10.0.

In other words, it is junk. Well, I am not very surprised. Just a little dissapointed
  4. #4 29th July 2015 
    Thanks
    Gotta be getting that stuff online man. So many people don't do bloods, it's easy for people to rip others off. With buying online you can read reviews and whatnot. Tell your buddy to smarten up.
  5. #5 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediaffi View Post
    Well, I got the test results back. After 10iu and 2 or 3 hours , results are:

<0.1 ng/ml Range is 0.0 - 10.0.

In other words, it is junk. Well, I am not very surprised. Just a little dissapointed
    Dude, why would your friend give you a junk hgh? That's not good! Well, it is good that you tested it before deciding whether to use it or not. If you are really interested in using hgh, but does not have sufficient budget, I suggest you try peptides. Good luck to you, bro.
  6. #6 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Just buy your hgh from trusted online sellers. When you choose an online seller, do not forget to check their reputation. Be sure to check unbiased feedback, okay? There are a lot of scammers online now. I know it is difficult but we should do our best to avoid these scammers to avoid wasting money for nothing.
  7. #7 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    That is sad to hear! Anyway, if you are really interested, you can get a real hgh product online. If budget is a constraint, then you can opt for a much cheaper alternative called the peptides. It also has quite the same effect as the hgh. The only difference is that the hgh delivers result faster than this one.
  8. #8 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I hope this experience did not discourage you to use human growth hormone. There are a lot of hgh out there. You can ask us if you want us to recommend a reliable supplier. HGH is really effective though it is quite expensive. Nonetheless, you will not regret using it once you see the result.
  9. #9 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If you find it really expensive, then you can try using peptides instead. I tried HGH before as I have heard a lot of great things about it. However, it did not take me too long to switch back to using peptide as I am out of budget. Well, I am still happy with peptides and I have already achieved the body that I want. I just have to maintain it now.
  10. #10 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bsthebenster View Post
    Gotta be getting that stuff online man. So many people don't do bloods, it's easy for people to rip others off. With buying online you can read reviews and whatnot. Tell your buddy to smarten up.
    Indeed. There are a lot of reliable suppliers online. Well, there are a lot of scammers as well. Nonetheless, you can easily trace the reliable ones if you would spend time researching some unbiased reviews. It is also great to check feedbacks from independent sites to make sure the comments are not controlled by the supplier itself.
  11. #11 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If i were you, I would just order from reliable suppliers. it is better to order from someone who has already established his reputation when it comes selling hgh, peptides and other drugs. However, you shouldn't be too surprised if you find it too expensice because hgh is really an expensive drug. Nonetheless, it is worth it considering it gives great outcome.
  12. #12 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    This is why we have forums like this. If you don't know any reliable sellers/ suppliers online, you can always ask here if you are really interested. It's no surprise at all that there are a lot of scammers online. Sadly, it's so easy to fool people nowadays.
  13. #13 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Sometimes, reviews are not enough. Owners pay people to post fake reviews on their sites so people will be convinced to buy from them. To make sure, ask suppliers from people you know.
  14. #14 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda1210 View Post
    Sometimes, reviews are not enough. Owners pay people to post fake reviews on their sites so people will be convinced to buy from them. To make sure, ask suppliers from people you know.
    That's true. I think almost every product posted online got people to write positive reviews for them. That's a very common marketing strategy.
  15. #15 10th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Going of reviews posted online is definitely a dangerous way to look for quality goods. You only have to look at Amazon recently and how many people they have prosecuted for writing g fake reviews on their site.

Fake reviews are big business these days and people will recommend anything if they can gain financially from it.
  16. #16 10th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post
    Going of reviews posted online is definitely a dangerous way to look for quality goods. You only have to look at Amazon recently and how many people they have prosecuted for writing g fake reviews on their site.

Fake reviews are big business these days and people will recommend anything if they can gain financially from it.
    Yeah, it's really difficult to trust anything online. That's why you need to do your research first and don't fully rely on reviews because they might just be garbage.
  17. #17 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Aww. It is so sad to know that it actually did not work. Anyway, you can still buy your own HGH if you really want to experience its benefits. For sure, you won't regret spending some money for it. Chances are you might even get addicted to it. Kidding!
  18. #18 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Wow. If i were in your shoe, I would have not tested it. I would have used it immediately and think that it is the rea thing. Lol. Well, I am that fool for HGH. Haha. At least now I know that I have to test my HGH first.
  19. #19 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Don't ever consume a fake HGH. We never know what is in it. That is why do not ever take free HGH anymore. Free HGH might sound so alluring, but our safety is our top priority here. When buying, only buy from trusted and proven suppliers.
  20. #20 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    At least you did not pay anything for it. What is worse is when you get a fake HGH and you actually paid for it. Man, that burns! It actually hurt not just your feeling, but your wallet and pocket as well.