• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    As long as it hasn't reached its expiration date and they were properly sealed, they are still good.
  2. #22 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I keep them in the freezer for months, didn't have any problems with them as long as they are used before they reach the expiry date.
  3. #23 2nd November 2015 
    Thanks
    I wonder what happens if the vials are already expired and you inject them? I want to know, because I'm not in the medical field and so I would know what I will do in case this happens to me.
  4. #24 8th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mirandacraig View Post
    I wonder what happens if the vials are already expired and you inject them? I want to know, because I'm not in the medical field and so I would know what I will do in case this happens to me.
    Don't wait for something to happen. The moment you realize that you injected expired drugs, go directly to the hospital.
  5. #25 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ariel_manalo View Post
    Don't wait for something to happen. The moment you realize that you injected expired drugs, go directly to the hospital.
    That's right. What you should do is rush to the hospital. Don't panic, but make sure you reach the hospital as fast as possible.
  6. #26 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by click_me View Post
    That's right. What you should do is rush to the hospital. Don't panic, but make sure you reach the hospital as fast as possible.
    With peptides that's not necessary. This does not cause it to become harmful or dangerous, however may result in it being less effective.
  7. #27 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    With peptides that's not necessary. This does not cause it to become harmful or dangerous, however may result in it being less effective.
    Is this really true? Nothing serious will happen to the body once you inject or take expired drugs? Peptides seems different from other drugs, because that's what I also know if you have taken expired drugs and medications, see a health professional.