• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: hgh question

1. #1 28th July 2015 
    Thanks

hgh question

Will the use of hgh injections lower your natural output? Is it like anabolic steroids in that way? I mean when you inject test your body stops producing it. Are there any kind of studies on that?
  2. #2 28th July 2015 
    Thanks
    And another question. How many IUs of growth hormone should I use to get best results for fat loss?
  3. #3 28th July 2015 
    Thanks
    It will lower your natural output only while your using it. It will go back to normal levels as soon as you stop. You should start low and work you way up to 4-6iu/daily
  4. #4 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    The best dosage for weight loss is 4 to 6 UI per day. I don't think HGH is similar to anabolic steroids in terms of side-effects.
  5. The Following User Says Thank You to mooray For This Useful Post:

sandstorm (26th September 2015)

6. #5 13th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Algornel View Post
    And another question. How many IUs of growth hormone should I use to get best results for fat loss?
    4 IU to 6 IU is the recommended dose for those people who are using hgh for losing weight. You can actually increase your dose up to 8IU (others raise it to 10 IU a day) if you feel like you can and you want to. If you experience stinging sensation on your plan and fingers, you do not have to worry. That is just a minor side effect. You just have to lower your dose within 2 weeks and you can go back to your usual dose after that.
  7. #6 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I don;'t think it lowers your natural production. Well, if you are a young individual and you are already using it, then there is a probability that it will reduce your body's natura; growth hormone production permanently.
  8. #7 26th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, it will lower your body's natural production. However, it won't be reduced permanently. It will return to normal once you stop using hgh. However, if you started using hgh at a very young age (below 30s), then there is a possibility that you won't ever get back your body's normal production.
  9. #8 26th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mooray View Post
    The best dosage for weight loss is 4 to 6 UI per day. I don't think HGH is similar to anabolic steroids in terms of side-effects.
    Definitely! HGH is much better and much safer compared to anabolic steorids. Though both are great for weight loss and body muscles development, I definitely prefer HGH over steroids. I don't like the fact that I am exposing myself to possible major side effects when using anabolic steroids.
  10. #9 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    4 IU to 8 IU. But I suggest you go with the average 6 IU. Another thing is that you should start with a lower dose. 2 IU a day (for the first three to five weeks), then increase to 4 IU, then increase to 6 IU. Make sure to split your dose into two. Morning and afternoon.
  11. #10 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wackyterry View Post
    I don;'t think it lowers your natural production. Well, if you are a young individual and you are already using it, then there is a probability that it will reduce your body's natura; growth hormone production permanently.
    I researched it a little and found out that it might lower your natural production while you are on it. But if you are not using huge doses for long periods of time (years). Then your pancreas will go back to normal production as soon as you stop taking HGH. It's not like anabolic steroids where you need PCT.
  12. #11 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I researched it a little and found out that it might lower your natural production while you are on it. But if you are not using huge doses for long periods of time (years). Then your pancreas will go back to normal production as soon as you stop taking HGH. It's not like anabolic steroids where you need PCT.
    Wow! Great post. Even when I've been using hgh for quite a while now, I didn't know about this until now. Thank you for this very informative post! At least, I can feel relieved that the normal production will return once we stop using hgh.
  13. #12 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    What's important that you don't abuse the use of hgh so your body won't suffer serious adverse effects. Many think that it's harmful to use hgh supplements, it only becomes harmful when people abuse it and don't take the necessary precautions. If you take too much hgh for a long time, then it's possible your body will stop producing it.
  14. #13 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Most of the time, it won't make your body stop producing the hormone permanently. However, there are cases when the body has gotten used to the supplement that its natural production is really low. So you have to be careful.
  15. #14 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by troychard View Post
    Most of the time, it won't make your body stop producing the hormone permanently. However, there are cases when the body has gotten used to the supplement that its natural production is really low. So you have to be careful.
    I think this happens when you overdose and use it for a very long time.
  16. #15 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I've been told that taking synthetic GH prior to bedtime will suppress your natural output.
  17. #16 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Unfortunately, yes! It will affect your normal HGH output. That's the price we have to pay for using HGH injectibles. Fortunately, we can regain the normal HGH output when we decide to stop injecting HGH.
  18. #17 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I am not so sure what the right answer to the question is. However, one thing is clear to me, it increases your gh production (normal or not normal) and when you stop using it, everything goes back to its normal state.
  19. #18 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    There is a chance that it would lower your natural output (especially if you are still a little young for you to be using it), but it is nothing like anabolic steroids. Anabolic steroids is not worth mentioning here at all as they are dangerous and too good to be true and not have any serious side effect.
  20. #19 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by indiemusic View Post
    I am not so sure what the right answer to the question is. However, one thing is clear to me, it increases your gh production (normal or not normal) and when you stop using it, everything goes back to its normal state.
    It's complete opposite. Injecting exogenous hGH will lower your GH production. Peptides however increase it.