• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    I've read on the internet about a condition of a woman to climax with just the slightest touch. When they ride the train, they suddenly feel an orgasm. This is a condition in women that I haven't known until recently. It may seem wonderful knowing that you can release your orgasm easily, but the struggle of experiencing it all of a sudden and in public is just plain terrifying.
  2. #22 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    This isn't all that surprising to me. Even a minor pain during sexual activity can make me not want to have sex as often. It isn't a pleasant experience to have. I can't imagine how difficult it is to gather the energy to have sex while you're in chronic pain. I have to agree with Pepsicola- I though this was common knowledge. I don't think anyone suffering from that much pain needs to muster up the energy to engage in sex.
  3. #23 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptidenoob View Post
    I've read on the internet about a condition of a woman to climax with just the slightest touch. When they ride the train, they suddenly feel an orgasm. This is a condition in women that I haven't known until recently. It may seem wonderful knowing that you can release your orgasm easily, but the struggle of experiencing it all of a sudden and in public is just plain terrifying.
    It is terrifying, even just thinking about it. A lot of people have mixed emotions on this, but it's an agony going through fifty climaxes a day which you can't control.
  4. #24 30th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Sex is actually a good way to treat a headache. But having sex whilst feeling a muscular pain isn't that enjoyable, sad.
  5. #25 30th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I wish someone would try telling this to my boyfriend. He always just want to push his stuff inside without even trying to motivate me and I keep telling him that this is not just about him. He thinks I'm weak because I don't like the pain as if it's supposed to bring me pleasure and he wonders why I'm hardly ever interested. If only there was a way to get it into his thick skull.
  6. #26 3rd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhen25 View Post
    I wish someone would try telling this to my boyfriend. He always just want to push his stuff inside without even trying to motivate me and I keep telling him that this is not just about him. He thinks I'm weak because I don't like the pain as if it's supposed to bring me pleasure and he wonders why I'm hardly ever interested. If only there was a way to get it into his thick skull.
    You should seriously talk to him about this. This kind of relationship is totally unfair. If he can't learn to respect you, then I don't think he deserves to be your boyfriend.