• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    It is nice to see that the new members are really active. I love how the admin modifies and upgrades the forum every now and then. I think the changes really attracted a lot of users. Great job, admin! Keep doing well.
  2. #22 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I can name a lot here who are REALLY ACTIVE in this forum and I thank all of you. No word can describe how much knowledge/facts I learned about hgh, peptides, hcg, melanotan and the likes I got from the members of this forum.
  3. #23 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Most of the time, I'm here to socially interact with other people. It's not always about talking things related to peptides and hgh. It's nice to talk about other interesting topics.
  4. #24 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Hello! This seems like a vibrant, and informative forum. It's nice to see everybody getting along and discussing peptides without any of the usual drama you come to expect from other online forums.
  5. #25 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursus_Spelaeus View Post
    Hello! This seems like a vibrant, and informative forum. It's nice to see everybody getting along and discussing peptides without any of the usual drama you come to expect from other online forums.
    Hi! Welcome to the forum. Yes, I agree with you. This forum has less drama compared to others that you see on the internet. No fights and arguments here. That's why I like interacting here because people respect your views.
  6. #26 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    You guys are right. Everyone here respects your ideas and the information you give. That's what I like about this forum. No competition on who's better and no serious arguing.
  7. #27 1st November 2015 
    Thanks
    And not to mention, we have so many things to talk about and not just about peptides, hgh, and other drugs and supplements. It's really nice interacting with people, especially if you have nothing to do at home.
  8. #28 2nd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan94 View Post
    I actually just joined this website myself. So far I'm really enjoying myself. I've had some really interesting conversation with some really nice people, and made a few friends even. I hope to learn some new information about interesting topics and forums.
    Welcome to the forum, mate! I've noticed you're quite active here. It's nice to hear from new people.
  9. #29 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pampamparampam View Post
    Welcome to the forum, mate! I've noticed you're quite active here. It's nice to hear from new people.
    Well, I haven't seen him around for days. Could have been a spammer.
  10. #30 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Even the original op only had three posts. Either he was a spammer or he just didn't feel like staying active here.