• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sun Rash

1. #21 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think my cousin has skin asthma. I'm not really sure though but she gets red spots on her skin when she's exposed to the sun after a few minutes. It's not that serious but I think that's what she has.
  2. #22 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post
    Being allergic to the sun is probably more common than people think, and people will have different severities of it so it won't be all that noticeable.

As for vitamin D, while the sun is the main provider of that, there's always supplement's people can take to boost that if they do have to limit their times in the sun.
    While there are some supplements that can also provide vitamin D, we cannot deny the fact that it is always better for us to get the vitamins through the natural source. Well, I can't blame them since they have an allergy. It is not their fault as well.
  3. #23 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ariel_manalo View Post
    It also depends on the skin. If you are dark-skinned, it means your skin is rich in melanin. You are less prone to skin cancer compared to those who have less melanin in their skin. When going out, always remember to apply sun block and put on protective gears!
    True. Those who have naturally dark-skinned have more melanine comapred to the whiter ones. This gives them the benefit of being less prone to skin problems/diseases or etc. Also,a dark skin is really attractive for me.
  4. #24 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    This is the type of information that we all need. It is important to identify your skin type and just how sensitive it is to sun damage, cancer or rashes. By having this information we can protect ourselves so much better.
  5. #25 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    So this means that I'm a bit luckier, because I have darker skin. Lol.
  6. #26 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by walterjames View Post
    So this means that I'm a bit luckier, because I have darker skin. Lol.
    You may be right. People who have lighter skin tend to suffer more from skin conditions compared to those with darker complexion.
  7. #27 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda1210 View Post
    I think my cousin has skin asthma. I'm not really sure though but she gets red spots on her skin when she's exposed to the sun after a few minutes. It's not that serious but I think that's what she has.
    I just met someone who has skin asthma, although I think hers is more serious. She gets the red spots, but if she's too exposed, she gets a fever and will feel really tired.