• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 17th November 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Sermorelin Acetate

Sermorelin is used in the treatment of prevention of HIV-induced weight loss, children with growth hormone deficiency or growth failure.

Sermorelin should be considered a valuable alternative to HGH by anti-aging practitioners seeking to provide the best and most contemporary interventions in aging for their patients.
    2mg/vial or according to your requirement

USES]
    HOW TO USE]
    SIDE EFFECTS]
    PRECAUTIONS]
    DRUG INTERACTIONS]
    NOTES]
    MISSED DOSE]
    STORAGE]Discard any unused portion of the vial(s).
  2. #2 1st February 2016 
    Thanks
    Sermorelin is the only peptides I know that doctors prescribe. I do not know why doctors do not recommend other drugs, such as ipamorelin and the likes. It is not as if they are really dangerous to our health.
  3. #3 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I already tried sermorelin. It did not trigger any side effect. However, among the three peptides I have tried, sermorelin is the weakest among them when it comes to their results.
  4. #4 10th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marielle View Post
    Sermorelin is the only peptides I know that doctors prescribe. I do not know why doctors do not recommend other drugs, such as ipamorelin and the likes. It is not as if they are really dangerous to our health.
    Have you already tried it? How do you take it? Is it taken the way other peptides are taken? I might give it a try soon since you said that it is the only peptides that doctors prescribe. This means that this one is safer than other peptides in the market. I want safer, if not safest, options.