• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 13th March 2015 
    Thanks

Shipping Melanotan 2 - Denmark

Hey,

I've used melanotan 2 before with great success, became insanely dark! Anyways, I used to live in Singapore and I had melanotan 2 shipped from the UK to there, it was all smooth.

However, I now moved to Denmark, and 2 weeks ago I ordered some melanotan 2 from the U.S., and sadly, it got caught in the customs and it didn't go through. 5 vials gone ;(

So what do I do? If I buy within the EU will it be fine?

Help needed, I can't live without my melanotan!
  2. #2 13th March 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Shipping Melanotan 2 - Denmark

Any half decent company should reship that order for free.

As Denmark is in the EU it's, purchasing from another country in the EU should be subject to less customs interference.
    You could always look up labpeptides.net if you need to order more. Send me a PM if you want to know our discounts at the moment!

Tom
  3. #3 13th March 2015 
    Thanks

"
    Any half decent company should reship that order for free.

As Denmark is in the EU it's, purchasing from another country in the EU should be subject to less customs interference.
    You could always look up labpeptides.net if you need to order more. Send me a PM if you want to know our discounts at the moment!

Tom
    "
    I've ordered from BlueSkyPeptide, they said that they'll refund the money minus shipping if the order is returned to them, hardly doubt it will.

I've messaged you though, thanks.
  4. #4 14th March 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I've ordered from BlueSkyPeptide, they said that they'll refund the money minus shipping if the order is returned to them, hardly doubt it will.
    "
    That is upsetting they placed strings attached...imho the supplier should offer refund or reship regardless. Definitely would recommend labpeptides going forward. Please keep us posted D4!
  5. #5 16th March 2015 
    Thanks

"
    "
    "
    That is upsetting they placed strings attached...imho the supplier should offer refund or reship regardless. Definitely would recommend labpeptides going forward. Please keep us posted D4!
    "
    I'm gonna give LabPeptides a go today, hope this will be successful, I'll get back to this thread if the order goes through smoothly :-)