• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ilivetofly View Post
    I feel really bad for her, I hope she seeks counselling and gets the help she needs and when she is ready gets a partner that is helpful and supportive. I don't blame you or shame you for moving on, what can happen when you get into a relationship like that is you start expecting progress that she may not be willing to proceed with yet and it can be super stressful.

I hope you both come out from it okay.
    I don't think they broke up. They are actually looking for ways on how to solve their problem. He didn't leave the girl. As a matter of fact, he is concerned about it.

Anyway, I am sure they will come out from it okay knowing that the man is eager to help his woman.
  2. #22 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    The poor girl. I really hope she can eventually move past her trauma, and if you couldn't handle helping her then it's probably better that you both move on. You won't ever find a person that doesn't have baggage, however. Everyone has something from their past that makes them who they are. There is no changing that. Hopefully she can find someone who truly cares about her, body, soul and mind. Someone that doesn't feel she is pulling them into the darkness, but someone who is willing to go in the darkness and shine a light for her to find her way out.

I hope you both can find some peace and find loving and supportive partners in the future.
  3. #23 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bluecardigan View Post
    I don't think they broke up. They are actually looking for ways on how to solve their problem. He didn't leave the girl. As a matter of fact, he is concerned about it.

Anyway, I am sure they will come out from it okay knowing that the man is eager to help his woman.
    Nope, he left her;
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldur2630 View Post
    Thanks for the advice guys. You are probably right. When you start to feel sorry for someone and try to help, you usually get kicked in the teeth for your troubles.

I gave your replies a lot of thought and I decided to dump her and find someone without the baggage and the hang-ups. Psychiatrists are about as good as a witch doctor and I've decided to let her wallow in her pit of loneliness. I see no reason why I should join her.
    Imagine this caused more issues - but it may have been handled better than it appeared here.
  4. #24 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    I hope you handled it a bit more tactfully in real life than how you worded it on here! Haha

Sometimes people's baggage can weigh heavy on a relationship so to that extent it might have been for the best for both of you. She obviously had issues that needed dealing with, you may not have been the best person to help her deal with them. That's how it goes sometimes.
  5. #25 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I texture evil that you had to end the relationship that way. This woman must have required professional help as you said that it is 99% psychological. At smallest you tried your finest to look for a answer. It would all be contingent on her if she is open to the idea of alteration. Deprived girl.
  6. #26 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, that is how life is. People come and go. Relationships are meant to be the trial and error phase to know whether you guys would click to stay beside one another for the rest of your lives. Since there are some matters hindering the growth of your relationship, then it might have been for the better that you guys broke up. Hope you both find happiness in life.
  7. #27 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonasSword View Post
    I texture evil that you had to end the relationship that way. This woman must have required professional help as you said that it is 99% psychological. At smallest you tried your finest to look for a answer. It would all be contingent on her if she is open to the idea of alteration. Deprived girl.
    Somehow, I also feel that way. The guy could have done better by sticking with the girl and helping her get through her psychological problems. However, we don't know the whole story, so we would pretty much be biased if we choose to side to one of them.
  8. #28 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Sticking with a person for the wrong reasons though can sometimes be worse than breaking up with them for the right reasons.

While I think it could have been handled better, who are we to judge? it wasn't us in that particular situation
  9. #29 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post
    Sticking with a person for the wrong reasons though can sometimes be worse than breaking up with them for the right reasons.

While I think it could have been handled better, who are we to judge? it wasn't us in that particular situation
    I agree. If he decided to keep the relationship when he can no longer take it, then I think, it will just cause them more problems and they will just hurt each other more. It is not that they are the only ones who broke up. I think most, if not all, of us have already experienced break ups and we all know that no matter how much it hurts at first, we can definitely get over it as time goes by.
  10. #30 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I am a man and I understand why you have to decide that way. It is not that easy for us to keep on understanding women. We also have our own needs as a man and if our woman can't help us with that, then that is really a problem. If you decide to stay in the relationship and there is still no progress, then it might even lead to third party issues or what. Good choice
  11. #31 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I honestly feel bad for the girl. However, seeing the recent comments, I guess the decision of the boy i the right one. I man whatever their decision is will be the right one as they are the only ones who know what is really going in their relationship. Best of luck to the both of you then.
  12. #32 1st November 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it was what's best for them. If you think about it, it will be worse for the girl if she finds out that the guy just stayed in the relationship because he pities her. If I was the girl, I'd rather have the guy broken up with me.
  13. #33 1st November 2015 
    Thanks
    It's okay that he left her, but it might have been better if they stayed friends, and not leave her in times of need. He could help her find a good psychiatrist, so she can get better. But then again, maybe he was just after the sex all along.
  14. #34 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uchihasasuke View Post
    It's okay that he left her, but it might have been better if they stayed friends, and not leave her in times of need. He could help her find a good psychiatrist, so she can get better. But then again, maybe he was just after the sex all along.
    Maybe, or it's also possible that the girl was giving him a hard time. I think it's easy to say that it's better to help the girl, especially now, but if she's really making it difficult, I can't blame the guy for leaving.
  15. #35 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, if it's not working for the both of them, better end the relationship, rather than forcing things and making it more difficult for the both of them.
  16. #36 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    A lot also depends on what he wanted out of the relationship in the first place, and if it was just need then he's not going to want to try and deal with all the other baggage the girl girl clearly had going on so he was right to end it there and then.

He wouldn't obviously act the same if they we're married or in a long standing relationship and in love, well, im hoping he wouldn't anyway because when and if you do commit to!each other, then you also commit to the fact that your willing to take on each others problems aswell.
  17. #37 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    It's impossible for him to fall in love right away, since they were still in the stage of getting to know each other. Whatever his motives were, it's still the right choice to end it if he wasn't happy with the relationship.
  18. #38 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    For both of them, it was good riddance. The guy was not ready and was not serious, and the girl needed someone who'll be there for her even without the sex. So basically, they are not for each other.
  19. #39 2nd November 2016 
    Thanks
    As for the PT-141 I gave my girl 2mg
    next day we went into a restaurant with another couple I kissed her on the neck and she had to run into the ladies room to have an orgasm!

It works.

Steve