• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. #21 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    It depends on how you use. Of course, taking lots of steroid and not doing any exercise will disfigure your body. However, if you take low dosage and work out regularly then there not much side effects.
  2. #22 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it is unfair for a lot of people who use steroid to achieve what they look like right now. It is the steroids PLUS determination PLUS patience PLUS hard work PLUS discipline and a whole lot more. If you overdo it, there is a high chance of getting yourself into trouble.
  3. #23 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    This thread still gets to me, lol. What you said about ugly, buldged out stomach and tongue is a bit extreme, don't you think. It all comes back to moderation. So, in reality, steriods do not make you ugly. You make you ugly by your own lack of self-control while taking steroids.
  4. #24 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it is unfair to judge people based on how they want to look. If having a bulky body means beautiful to them, it is their choice. And I think you can only get that effect when you overuse the steroids. If their body state now gains them more confidence, then that's what makes them beautiful. If we continue to follow the standards of the society, everyone would look like sticks.
  5. #25 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mystified_gem View Post
    I think it is unfair to judge people based on how they want to look. If having a bulky body means beautiful to them, it is their choice. And I think you can only get that effect when you overuse the steroids. If their body state now gains them more confidence, then that's what makes them beautiful. If we continue to follow the standards of the society, everyone would look like sticks.
    It is true. But you know there are really people who take criticism into the next level like they are gods or something. It's just that they think that they know everything and that they are perfect. But it should always depend on how you see yourself and how you feel with the way you look.
  6. #26 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I usually say that I am ugly but people around me tell me that I look good for my age. I think it depends on how much these people are abusing steroids that made them look like monsters. But, who are we to judge? They gained confidence with how they look so why bother?
  7. #27 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Steroids can make the body change, but at the same time consider that to be ugly it's a matter of opinion. A bulky body can be appealing to some even it's deviating from the norm, it's something that cannot be said as final.
  8. #28 5th September 2015 
    Thanks
    What? Steroids can make you ugly? I doubt it! There is no scientific fact to prove that claim. If it makes you ugly, how come there are still a lot of bodybuilder, wrestlers and other people who use steroids who are good-looking? Also, I don't get the idea on how can HGH make your tongue longer. I am neither using steroids nor HGH (I use peptides though), but I know a lot of people who do and they do not have over-long tongue and most importantly, they even look better now compared to when they are not yet using steroids or HGH.
  9. #29 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    What is so saddening is the fact that most of the people let the society dictate the meaning of beauty. If one is being influenced by the society, it would be a perfect and boring Iworld! And why do my friends look pretty even when their muscles are bulging and all? I do not get it why there are some people who would think so high of themselves... It is so annoying!
  10. #30 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    There are really people that look ugly, with steroids or not. What makes them different? None. We just have to have an open mind and a real eye on beauty to know one. ThaThere are people who actually abuse steroids that is why they end up ruining their body. That is why there are always disclaimers saying that everything is good in moderation or something like that.
  11. #31 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mooray View Post
    It depends on how you use. Of course, taking lots of steroid and not doing any exercise will disfigure your body. However, if you take low dosage and work out regularly then there not much side effects.
    WHAT? This is definitely a myth. Or, what do you mean by ugly? Maybe you refer to those Mr. Olympia bodybuilders when you say this, but I can guarantee you that steroids don't make you ugly. In fact, this why HGH is used in a lot of skin treatment facilities, because is strengthens the skin and removes the wrinkles. Come on, there are lots of resources online, don't believe everything you hear.
  12. #32 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Exactly! I don't get the point how HGH or peptides or steroids can make you ugly when it is supposed to be a supplement. It makes us healthy and fit! (Therefore, we look good as we have better body structure). It also helps us maintain a healthy skin that makes us look younger and fresher.
  13. #33 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Any drug, when abused, would make you look ugly. I think that is the best way to put it. It would be unfair for all steroid users to say that they are all ugly because they are using steroids, don't you think? There are some that love to overdo it because they feel that adrenaline is pumped in their whole body when they inject too much.
  14. #34 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mooray View Post
    I doubt someone would take steroids and not do any exercise. Why would someone do that, but yeah some people are weird.
  15. #35 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Although I don't, in anyway, think that steroids are the answer, I am aware of the fact that most people use them in order to up their muscle build in the body and don't really consider the fact about looking good. I think that there are some serious side effects of taking steroids or enhancements and I also think that if you want a muscular body, you should work out and work for it, not take drugs.
  16. #36 13th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicaa View Post
    Although I don't, in anyway, think that steroids are the answer, I am aware of the fact that most people use them in order to up their muscle build in the body and don't really consider the fact about looking good. I think that there are some serious side effects of taking steroids or enhancements and I also think that if you want a muscular body, you should work out and work for it, not take drugs.
    Those who are taking drugs (steroids, peptides, hgh and other similar products) are working out. I don't think that they would achieve the body figure they desire without putting effort in exercising. Drugs are only intended to boost the result of their workout routine and to help them speed up their muscle's recovery period so they can go back to working out faster than the usual.
  17. #37 13th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think that people should look at the actual studies on steroid use, and I think it shows clearly that you can gain muscles mass on testosterone even without working out. I think the results actually showed that people who took testosterone without working out bulked up even more than those who worked out but didn't take testosterone.
  18. #38 15th September 2015 
    Thanks
    This is just stupid. I hate it when people talk without having any knowledge and experience. Just because you saw this on TV does not mean it happens to everyone. If someone starts using steroids is because they want to look better, no one would use them if this you’re saying was true. I seriously recommend you do your research before making these unfounded statements.

Besides, people who ABUSE steroids can have many health issues, and getting ugly is one of least important things when your health is at serious risk.
  19. #39 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    No. Steroids does not make you ugly. There are a lot of people I know and a lot of popular individuals who are using steroids. Instead of looking ugly, I can say that they actually looked much better after starting to use steroids. Probably, it is the stress that makes a person look ugly.
  20. #40 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It depends on what you take and the quantity of what you take per day. I don't think anyone would use steriod if the result makes one ugly. So, I think the quantity makes the difference. Generally, anything that is extreme is bad.