• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 11th February 2014 
    Thanks

SO far...amazing results!!

Only the 7th day of 50-100 mcg, have had 3 tanning bed sessions, and WOW!!!!..Im getting dark quick! Also, the side effects have lessened. Not as much nausea or running to the bathroom. Maybe due to the fact Ive been taking an OTC allergy pill prior.

My wife and I are at least 4 shades darker already. This is a super potent peptide, and at 50-100 mcg., just shows that a super low dose works!
  2. #2 11th February 2014 
    Thanks

Re: SO far...amazing results!!

Great news.* Did you or you wife have any moles or freckles develop/darken at that dose?
  3. #3 12th February 2014 
    Thanks

Yes, always do. No new ones. Just darkening of the same ones. But they always lighten back up after stop for a few months.
  4. #4 10th October 2014 
    Thanks

what sides do you experience on 50-100mcg?

when you say running to the bathroom, i hope that isnt to vomit due to nausea?

curious as to where you purchased, as if your seeing dramatic results with 50mcg, the stuff must be potent.
  5. #5 9th August 2015 
    Thanks
    WOW! Sounds great. Congratulations. I hope my results will be this good.
  6. #6 9th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks also for the tip about a low dose. Lots of people would not concur that thought. So, thanks a million!
  7. #7 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Low dose 100-250mcg multiple times a day gives you no sides. When I used 1mg/day I got alot of new freckles/moles develop but then I reduced dose and with time they disappeared
  8. #8 23rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinl View Post
    Only the 7th day of 50-100 mcg, have had 3 tanning bed sessions, and WOW!!!!..Im getting dark quick! Also, the side effects have lessened. Not as much nausea or running to the bathroom. Maybe due to the fact Ive been taking an OTC allergy pill prior.

My wife and I are at least 4 shades darker already. This is a super potent peptide, and at 50-100 mcg., just shows that a super low dose works!
    You feel like a million bucks, huh?

I remember the first time I used it. It took a few, but I did eventually get there. Now the issue is convincing my girlfriend to give them a go.
  9. #9 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Melanotan is indeed amazing drug, once you have used melanotan you will not want to go sunbath without it.
  10. #10 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Not bad after 7 days is it. I'm assuming by the tone of your OP that your suitably impressed by the Melanotan then?

Regarding the low dose, I think everybody should be on a dose of around that level, as you've seeb for yourself, the effect it as after only 7 days, what's the point in blasting yourself with it?
  11. #11 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Now that is super fast result than what I experienced when I used Melanotan. Although, I used a low dosage and it took me at least a month to notice significant changes.
  12. #12 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Oh this is a good read! I will share this to a friend to convince him, too. Thank you for letting us know that the effect is really quick!

I might go back to getting tanned up again and I hope I would have the same fast result as yours. I darken a bit slowly unlike you guys.
  13. #13 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Great! Good thing you got good results! It is good to hear positive results in this forum as it encourages other people to try it out instead of speculating on something that they have not tried yet. I think you just have to continue with the low doses for as long as you love the results.
  14. #14 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    That is amazing mostly because you did not exhibit serious side-effects. I always thought it would take longer.
  15. #15 5th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is great to know that the product you are using offers you the result you have been expecting. If you do not mind, can you tell us what brand of peptides you are using? Probably, there are a lot of us here who want to know what product you are using is. Just in case, they decide to use peptides or I decide to change peptides brand, then we will have a reference on what product to try. Thanks!
  16. #16 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Wow! I am really interested to try this one! I am already getting tired of sunbathing. I think I will follow the product you are using now and the dose you are currently taking. I hope it works fine on me too! Thanks for sharing this.
  17. #17 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Considering the time frame and the result, I can say that the product works great on you. Other products take at least 2 weeks for the user to be really satisfied with the result. Just keep using it until you get the best out of it. Do not stop until you are completely satisfied.
  18. #18 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Wow! Four shades darker in just a week? That is really a great improvement! I think I only achieved two shades darker in a week. Well, peptides really give different results to different users. It is also great to know that you are not suffering a lot from side effects. Congratulations on your achievement! More power to you and your wife. I hope you get the kind of tan that you really want to achieve as soon as possible.
  19. #19 8th March 2016 
    Thanks
    Hey,

That's Great. Congratulations!
  20. #20 22nd February 2017 
    Thanks
    That's a good news. it's amazing