• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
  1. #101 27th October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Tanning Injections 2014

Dosed 200mcg today. Still feeling as though my mt-2 is fully potent after being mixed for a year.
  2. #102 29th October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Low dosage of 100mcg added to growth hormone injection*
  3. #103 29th October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    "
    x2, got to get as many in before winter weather arrives* 8)
  4. #104 29th October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Tanning Peptide Injections

"
    200mcg mt-2 along with a unit of somatotropin, the favorite anti-aging cocktail for the skin type 1 male.
    "

"
    "

I check in here every now and again and notice these additional peptides cropping up.

Do you find that occasional usage is advantageous? The majority of studies are in favour of frequent and scheduled usage of peptides, however I've noticed you use them for one injection every couple months.
    Lastly, what do you do with your left over peptides? I doubt you finish off a whole vial in one injection, and if you don't use them do you worry about the integrity? We've discovered that MT2 is a pretty strong peptide, but it's not the same for all of them.

Tom
  5. #105 30th October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Tanning Peptide Injections

"
    "
    200mcg mt-2 along with a unit of somatotropin, the favorite anti-aging cocktail for the skin type 1 male.
    "

"
    "

I check in here every now and again and notice these additional peptides cropping up.

Do you find that occasional usage is advantageous? The majority of studies are in favour of frequent and scheduled usage of peptides, however I've noticed you use them for one injection every couple months.
    Lastly, what do you do with your left over peptides? I doubt you finish off a whole vial in one injection, and if you don't use them do you worry about the integrity? We've discovered that MT2 is a pretty strong peptide, but it's not the same for all of them.

Tom
    "
    Hey Tom, thanks for asking! I do find occasional/intermittent usage of HGH to be advantageous (any is better than none imho). Of course it's best to use growth hormone for long stretches of time, however if I can find the time and/or $$$ to dose alongside my tanning injection, I will (often I am administering more than just mt-2...just don't log my use, beg your pardon).

It's rare I have left over peptides to deal with. The products I have thrown out over the years has been MT-2 and HCG (both of which only need low dosage to be effective). Having just ordered a few new vials of MT-2 (custom low dose synthesis), I do plan on bailing on this current experiment (using Melanotan after being reconstituted last year).

I do not worry about the integrity of MT-2 (mixed in bacteriostatic water, stored in fridge). If it's six months or a year old, I would discard unused MT-2, suppose just considering best practices (as I understand them). Further, I do not find an increase in side effects as the reconstituted peptide ages (as claimed by one expert who correlates the two).

Moreover, if I recall some off the cuff shelf lives (for mixed peptides), I think it's time to move on (to the next vial) when]TB-500 has been mixed for a couple weeks
    HGH has been mixed for a month
    HCG has been mixed for a couple months
    GHRP/GRF has been mixed for six months

Dosed 150mcg MT-2 w/ 1iu rHGH (Kigtropin) this afternoon* ;D
  6. #106 1st November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Halloween mt-2 dosage of 250mcg, today dosed 200mcg along with 1mg TB-500 (thymosin beta 4)
  7. #107 14th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Dosed 100mcg MT-2 with 1mg TB-500 this evening
  8. #108 23rd December 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Tanning Injections Log

200mcg MT-2 w/ 2mg TB-500, the Merry Christmas combo!

Finally tossed my 10mg Melanotan II mixed vial from 2013 (which remained at full potency). Looking forward to mixing up a fresh 5mg Melanotan 2 custom synthesis in the new year. New journal to come, stay tuned!
  9. #109 8th August 2015 
    Thanks
    That is great! It must be that Texas sunlight - it sure is scorching!
  10. #110 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it is important to just be patient and you will notice the results. Sometimes it can take up to 3 or 4 months.
  11. #111 5th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is great to know that it works great for you even with just sticking to the minimum amount. Well, I think, if you use any product consistently (without missing any day), you will definitely see the result in just a few days. By the way, it is nice that you keep on updating us with your daily results!
  12. #112 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    What do you think is the best product for this purpose? Have you tried other products aside from the one you are currently using now? If it is okay with you, can you give a review of each product you have used so we can have a better understanding on which product suits our best the most.
  13. #113 15th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I would go the all natural route. Our bodies need healthy holistic alternatives. If you want to increase, eat very healthy foods and drink plenty of water. Good exercise and brain activity.
  14. #114 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    This doesn't seem safe to me. I mean, I don't know why somebody would go to such extremes to change their skin color. Is it worth it? Are there any side effects? If so, are they outweighed by the positives?
  15. #115 4th December 2015 
    Thanks
    It's safe if you just know how to do it properly. There are side effects but they are not that serious.
  16. #116 6th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Damn if that's you in the avatar looks like that tanning injection deal worked out well for you. Bravo brother.
  17. #117 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I only joined this forum since I am so much into bodybuilding. However, I found out that you also has a thread for tanning here. Anyone who can share their best tanning product? I am also into tanning, but haven't been impressed with any product yet.
  18. #118 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Hello. I am interested in tanning as well. I have a question. Does melanotan also cure your acne aside from helping you achieve the tan you want? Thank you so much.
  19. #119 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bettythenewbie View Post
    Hello. I am interested in tanning as well. I have a question. Does melanotan also cure your acne aside from helping you achieve the tan you want? Thank you so much.
    It doesn't clear acne, but melanotan 2 and a nice tan will make acne less noticable for sure.
  20. #120 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sexymommy View Post
    I only joined this forum since I am so much into bodybuilding. However, I found out that you also has a thread for tanning here. Anyone who can share their best tanning product? I am also into tanning, but haven't been impressed with any product yet.
    Of course Melanotan 2 is the best for tanning. There is nothing that stands even close to MT2 in terms of results. Try it and you will be seriously impressed