• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 8th March 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Best Peptides Online

Any custom peptide favorites, polypeptide endorsements or referrals to effective biologic* amino acid hormone analogs - Ipamorelin & MT2...does it get much better?

How long will HCG trending to remain over HGH?
  2. #2 10th April 2012 
    Thanks

Re: Best Peptides for Sale

Ace-031, igf-1 does, tb4, mt2. I'm trying ipr. Now so we will see after a while I'm also going to try a combo of human myostatin propeptide and follistatin 344.
  3. #3 11th April 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Best Peptides

"
    after a while I'm also going to try a combo of human myostatin propeptide and follistatin 344
    "

What's your read on the marketplace for these complex peptides? Quality control has been wild w/ that niche
    Thank you bencozzy!
  4. #4 11th April 2012 
    Thanks

Quality control has been all over the place. Plus the dosage scheme is vastly unknown we have no studies to draw from they are all based on a viral vector.*

Right now they are fun to play around with but that's about it can't put to much faith in them.
  5. #5 3rd December 2012 
    Thanks

I am new to all of this and want to find out the best and safest way to go about using the peptides.. I am a woman...44..figure competitor.. which peptides will work with least side affects and not make me to big.

Thank You for any information
  6. #6 4th December 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Best Peptides Online

"
    I am new to all of this and want to find out the best and safest way to go about using the peptides.. I am a woman...44..figure competitor.. which peptides will work with least side affects and not make me to big.
    Thank You for any information
    "
    Welcome to the conversation muscleinspired
    In my opinion, females are best not to use research peptides - growth hormone products will offer side-effects and minimal gains
    stay away from snake oil (fragment gh 176-191, 177-191), appetite/ghrelin stimulation (GHRP/GHRP-6, GHRP-2), modified growth hormones which will do nothing (sermorelin, cjc-1295)...combinations thereof...and IGF-1 analogs in the lady figure competitor
    at most, melanotan peptides, low-dose quality HGH(191AA), tb-500 are products to keep in mind
    Best of luck, hope the perspective helps
  7. #7 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    IS HCG better than HGH? I do not think so. HGH has been praised all over the world due to its efficiency and effectiveness. I can never think of any product going stronger and better than it.
  8. #8 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, I always change my peptides every now and then. I usually run a certain peptides for 6 months and then stop using for 6 months. Then, resume on peptides using another kind for 6 months again. Lol. So far, in my five years of peptides use, I have already tried ghrp 2, ghrp 6, DSIP, ipamorelin, mod grf and frgament 176-191. For me, fragment 176-191 and the combo of ipamorelin + mod grf are the ones that gave me the best result.
  9. #9 31st January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    Welcome to the conversation muscleinspired
    In my opinion, females are best not to use research peptides - growth hormone products will offer side-effects and minimal gains
    stay away from snake oil (fragment gh 176-191, 177-191), appetite/ghrelin stimulation (GHRP/GHRP-6, GHRP-2), modified growth hormones which will do nothing (sermorelin, cjc-1295)...combinations thereof...and IGF-1 analogs in the lady figure competitor
    at most, melanotan peptides, low-dose quality HGH(191AA), tb-500 are products to keep in mind
    Best of luck, hope the perspective helps
    How about PT-141? Is it great for women? I am currently running it. Anyway, I have been using it for four months already and so far, I love the results. However, do you think it would be better for me to change my peptides?
  10. #10 1st February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    In my opinion, females are best not to use research peptides
    Why not? What about a female using Ipamorelin? Same thing?
  11. #11 1st February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinl View Post
    Why not? What about a female using Ipamorelin? Same thing?
    Same question here. I do not really understand why women are not recommended to use research peptides when in fact, a lot of women are satisfied and happy users of research peptides.
  12. #12 1st February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marielle View Post
    Same question here. I do not really understand why women are not recommended to use research peptides when in fact, a lot of women are satisfied and happy users of research peptides.
    I'm not sure why not as well. I hope it's outdated information as this thread is more then 3 years old.
  13. #13 1st February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marielle View Post
    How about PT-141? Is it great for women? I am currently running it. Anyway, I have been using it for four months already and so far, I love the results. However, do you think it would be better for me to change my peptides?
    How do you like PT-141? I want to try it on my wife lol
  14. #14 1st February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    How do you like PT-141? I want to try it on my wife lol
    Same here. We'd like to hear from someone (female) who is using it, and the results.

Wish there was more proven science behind all peptides. We've used MT2 for 6 years and know for a fact it works. We just dont know if it's doing any long term harm.
  15. #15 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    It is amazing to know that we all have our own preference when it comes to peptides. Well, for me, ipamorelin is the best. However, I won't question those users who chose other peptides.
  16. #16 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jessiejei View Post
    It is amazing to know that we all have our own preference when it comes to peptides. Well, for me, ipamorelin is the best. However, I won't question those users who chose other peptides.
    We are the same. Ipamorelin also stands out for me. It offers great results. Also, its lack of side effects is really inviting! I do not get ace flushing, man boobs and etc. Well, I do get some water weight, but it does not last that long.
  17. #17 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I guess I am missing the old members of this forum (back when it is not yet researchpeptides.com ). Yes, I was a member here before but did not really sign in again due to the fact that I was super busy back then. Don't get me wrong. I love the new members. It is just that I think that the combo of the old members and new members will be surely GREAT.
  18. #18 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Until I die, I will keep on recommending people to use ipamorelin. Yes, it might be a little more expensive compared to other peptides, but the price is definitely worth it! It is very effective and efficient.
  19. #19 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Sorry, but can someone explain to me the difference of HGH and HCG? I am not so familiar with these yet. It has only been three months since I started using peptides and I am only knowledgeable when it comes to Follistatin.