• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 21st September 2011 
    Thanks

CJC-1295 w/ DAC and GHRP-6

Just so you know my stats... 32 yrs old / 5'10 / 175 LBS / 15% body fat.

Getting ready to jump on CJC-1295 w/ DAC with GHRP-6. Meds are in the mail and I've never been more excited about my training. This forum has been an ideal resource for information, however I don't know if its because there is quite alot that I'm missing something in the process of reading. I plan on dosing for body building effects. I currently have a mild case of gyno that i've been able to sort of control using Letrozole.

In regards to the dosing, I understand that I should be only taking the CJC-1295 w/ DAC once every 5 days, at bed time, at the dosage of 100 mcg. This is enough to "keep the valve open". Correct? Hopefully.

The GHRP-6 is the one I have my doubts on. Is it 3 100mcg shots a day, split at AM, PWO and before bed to equal 300mcg a day? or is it 3 30 mcg shots a day to equal 100mcg a day?

Also, by using these products up to their saturation levels should it keep me safe from any gyno flareups? That is my greatest concern at the moment as surgery is out of the question (financially).
    Please help!!

Thanks in advance,
    Bry Guy.
  2. #2 21st September 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Ready to rock n roll, just confused on some points.

Welcome Bry. I try to put good content and create an archive here...do my best to minimize the harmful misinfo.* Glad letro controls your estrogen symptoms - I have not known CJC/GHRP to have much effect in the gyno dept.

I take the position that CJC-1295, GHRH is best administered often - not to rely on the DAC (drug affinity complex - which is complex to properly manufacture) aspect of the peptide.* I believe a better dosing approach is to add a small amount of CJC to your GHRP doses (at your luxury/convenience).* GHRP-6 used twice daily is most popular - I believe 3x/day injects wears out the user quickly - generally folks inject up to 3x/day around 100mcg each shot - however that small mcg measurement is difficult and overdosing on GHRP is all too common

Best of luck* 8)
  3. #3 22nd September 2011 
    Thanks

Can't thank you enough for the quick reply. I really want to do this right. I've spent so much time, money and effort into AAS only to always end up back at square one. Maybe not one, but you understand what I mean.

A few questions about your response... So what you're suggesting is to sneak the weekly dosage of CJC-1295 into a few of my daily dosages of GHRP-6? How would that work? It'd be tough to measure down to that kind of dosage. About 30mcg in one of my shots EOD?

You mentioned 2x daily injections. Would they be morning and bedtime or Post workout and bedtime? I'm leaning towards the 3 dosages only because everywhere I read they say frequent injections at least 3 hours apart is the best approach. I understand what you mean about the injections wearing out the user though.

I'm having reservations about doing the CJC-1295 at all now. Between your response and this reply I've read multiple outlets speaking of the "Bleed". I believe you even touched upon the subject in one of your posts. Although the idea of a constant drip of GH is goosebump inducing, claims are being made that the GH should be allowed to accumulate and dump in it's pulsating and natural fashion. What do you suggest? This is my first attempt at peptides and really want to minimize any risks. If I lessen the dosage to about 80 mcgs, does that affect the "bleed" factor? I understand that GHRP-6 works great alone and I don't have to worry about peaks and troughs, but I really want to take advantage of the synergy between both the GHRH and GHRP.

Thanks again for your quick response. Hope to hear from you soon.
  4. #4 22nd September 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Good info, understood!* Peptide usage in conjunction with AAS/HRT vs natural hormones is a grey area - some argue HGH/Peptides give supercharged results when used w/ steroids (synthetic hormones)...and mediocre results with women and men with normal hormones.

Measuring small quantities from a 2000mcg CJC (GHRH vial) is not that difficult.* Measuring 100mcg from a 5000mcg GHRP-6 vial is when math gets hairy (seek council from peptidecalculator.com).* Mixing both GHRH + GHRP prior to administration is common practice and what I would advise - as compared to injecting GHRP all the time and GHRH 1-2x/week

Inject in the AM, pre or post workout and pre or mid sleep...whenever convenient and fitting to lifestyle (& diet).* Anytime you can inject 3x/day, great...otherwise 1-2x/day is just adequate for mid-long term body recomposition result

Yes, generally men may as well use an easier to manufacture, more reliable cheap peptide such as Modified GRF 1-29 (aka CJC-1295 no DAC).* Still CJC-1295 is an excellent product worth sticking up for.

At the point where the GHS peptides get confusing and become a hassle, sometimes I believe simple 191aa HGH is best - as normal HGH is easy to use/user friendly.