• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Torem

1. #1 18th September 2015 
    Thanks

Torem

Toremifene citrate

Who's tried it?

Do you like better then other SERMs such as, Nolvadex and Clomid?

How was your recovery?
  2. #2 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd like to learn more about it also. My friend said he recovered much better using only Toremifene instead of the usual Nolva/Clomid protocol. He used it for 4 wks and returned back to his levels, even higher before he started his cycle. I'm interested in it for a minimal dose use during a cycle.
  3. #3 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tor View Post
    I'd like to learn more about it also. My friend said he recovered much better using only Toremifene instead of the usual Nolva/Clomid protocol. He used it for 4 wks and returned back to his levels, even higher before he started his cycle. I'm interested in it for a minimal dose use during a cycle.
    I tried it at 120mg per day for the first two weeks, then 60mg/ per day for four weeks. Together with Nolva 20mg per day.

And HCG injections prior to PCT.
  4. #4 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Not sure if that's right, Toremifene is simply a 2nd generation SERM, similar to Nolvadex that is the 1st generation. I agree, a Nolvadex/Toremifene combination (although they are very similar drugs) is a MUCH preferred PCT regimen rather than the regular Clomid/Nolvadex protocol.
  5. #5 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have Clomid, Nolvadex, and Toremifene on hand for following cycle PCT.. still haven't decided on what to use.

Thinking about Nolvadex/Toremifene..
  6. #6 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    I have Clomid, Nolvadex, and Toremifene on hand for following cycle PCT.. still haven't decided on what to use.

Thinking about Nolvadex/Toremifene..
    I think that's a good idea you got there!
  7. #7 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think depends on personal choice and finding-out which substance works better for you. Try different combos and see how you react to them.
  8. #8 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Is it best to combine Toremifene/Nolvadex together? Or would just one be fine, if so which one would be a better option? ( i've recently stopped to use the Clomid for PCT, this'll be my 1st PCT without it)
  9. #9 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Toremifene and Nolvadex are very similar. but, I'm sure that used together with each other they provide a much better recovery than a single drug. I think a Nolvadex regimen of 20/20/20/20/20/20 is the best option, but that is only my opinion. The Toremifene, is even less "toxic" then Nolvadex so it can be front loaded 120/60/60/60/60/60. The nolvadex raise Testosterone levels in PCT at a lot smaller dose than Clomifene.

Clomid is among those old-school drugs that did work and did it's function but as time moves on better drugs are created. People have tried Clomid, and it did what its expected to do and it does work. There are things that is more effective now!
  10. #10 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpower View Post
    Toremifene and Nolvadex are very similar. but, I'm sure that used together with each other they provide a much better recovery than a single drug. I think a Nolvadex regimen of 20/20/20/20/20/20 is the best option, but that is only my opinion. The Toremifene, is even less "toxic" then Nolvadex so it can be front loaded 120/60/60/60/60/60. The nolvadex raise Testosterone levels in PCT at a lot smaller dose than Clomifene.

Clomid is among those old-school drugs that did work and did it's function but as time moves on better drugs are created. People have tried Clomid, and it did what its expected to do and it does work. There are things that is more effective now!
    I agree bro!
  11. #11 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    Is it best to combine Toremifene/Nolvadex together? Or would just one be fine, if so which one would be a better option? ( i've recently stopped to use the Clomid for PCT, this'll be my 1st PCT without it)
    Go with Toremifene/Nolvadex, I loved it.

Nolvadex 20mg/day for 6 weeks.

Toremifene 60mg/day for 6 weeks, 120mg/day first 2 weeks