• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #21 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    The fact you are asking this question, I would leave it another 3-6 months and study it to a fine art.. Otherwise you are dicing with death buddy.
  2. #22 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    The fact you are asking this question, I would leave it another 3-6 months and study it to a fine art.. Otherwise you are dicing with death buddy.
    I'm just asking people for trial and error. I'm trying to be cautious and get lots of input as well on top of what I know.
  3. #23 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    I'm just asking people for trial and error. I'm trying to be cautious and get lots of input as well on top of what I know.
    Good man.. Because the only error with insulin is death... I would say tren is second to slin in terms of dangers in my opinion anyway but insulin definitely tops the list.
  4. #24 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Good man.. Because the only error with insulin is death... I would say tren is second to slin in terms of dangers in my opinion anyway but insulin definitely tops the list.
    Definitely mate, I understand and not going to go overboard.
  5. #25 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Particularly with insulin. With exogenous substances, people don't understand how small the amounts we naturally produce are. The amounts we produce keep our bodies working in homeostasis. You throw large amounts of exogenous, something tends to negatively occur. Insulin is a prime example. Endogenously, we produce amounts up to a certain point and our body reacts accordingly. You multiply that with exogenous and you have a recipe for disaster if the mechanics aren't understood.

Glad you're taking precautions mate.
  6. #26 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    The most anabolic hormone known to man. Just make sure you have a glucose meter, and keep dextrose tabs on hand. Never take a dose within 6 hurs of sleep. With something this powerful though, you have to take quite a few precautions. So do your homework Insuling has killed many a man that just got tired after a shot, went to take a "nap" and never woke up. Make sure you get comfortable with it before you use it as a pre workout. Need to know how your body reacts.
  7. #27 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I just came off slin, I worked up to 10iu three times a day and ran that for a week, then I kicked it up to 14iu four times a day for the second week. I gained 13 lbs and haven't lost any of it yet. Strength gains were significant, and mass appears to have exploded overnight.
  8. #28 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Hardest part is eating enough protein.
  9. #29 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TikTak View Post
    Hardest part is eating enough protein.
    Yeah that high protein must be hard.. It must be a pain in the ass when you try to poop
  10. #30 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I just came off slin, I worked up to 10iu three times a day and ran that for a week, then I kicked it up to 14iu four times a day for the second week. I gained 13 lbs and haven't lost any of it yet. Strength gains were significant, and mass appears to have exploded overnight.
    How about fat? How much fat did you gain?
  11. #31 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    Yeah that high protein must be hard.. It must be a pain in the ass when you try to poop
    I poo like 5x a day, so the poop seems to manage itself lol
  12. #32 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    How about fat? How much fat did you gain?
    I retained some water, maybe gained a % fat. I was 10% BF.
    Fat gains can be staved off if you eat mostly protein and eat fats outside of slin peaks, and if you keep carbs low.
  13. #33 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Do you recommend just post workout or multiple times a day?
  14. #34 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    What insulin did you use and what carbs did you take after it, and what was the timing of carbs post injection?
  15. #35 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    What insulin did you use and what carbs did you take after it, and what was the timing of carbs post injection?
    I use humalog, fast acting, I pinned it 15 min either before or after meal at 8am, 2pm, 8pm kind of thing. My buddy said you are absorbing nutrients from your last meal when you pin, so I proceeded as such. The key is to just eat massive amounts of protein and your body will have a hard time converting it into adipose if you keep your carbs reasonable. I am not an expert. You should check all my statements.
  16. #36 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Not sure if I said already but it's pretty hard to go hypo if you're bulking. You can run into trouble if you're on like keto diet or something or non lifting diabetic..
  17. #37 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Fat can be kept minimal if you time your carbs with the slin. But, before you do that, you better understand how you respond to insulin with a regular diet.
  18. #38 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I retained some water, maybe gained a % fat. I was 10% BF.
    Fat gains can be staved off if you eat mostly protein and eat fats outside of slin peaks, and if you keep carbs low.
    Even protein can be turned into fat. Any excess calorie has to be stored somehow.
  19. #39 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Fat can be kept minimal if you time your carbs with the slin. But, before you do that, you better understand how you respond to insulin with a regular diet.
    You mean after shooting slin the person should wait and not take his carbs straight after the shot? Can you explain the timing please.
  20. #40 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    You mean after shooting slin the person should wait and not take his carbs straight after the shot? Can you explain the timing please.
    No way. I was saying that carbs should be taken with slin. And a new comer should not change their carb usage until AFTER they know how they react with exogenous insulin.