• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How True?

1. #21 9th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd imagine though that to use HCG solely for weight loss is a bit extreme or people would use that as a last resort.

As you say, the body builds up an immunity to HCG anyway so even if it did work then it would only be in the short term.
  2. #22 10th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post
    I'd imagine though that to use HCG solely for weight loss is a bit extreme or people would use that as a last resort.

As you say, the body builds up an immunity to HCG anyway so even if it did work then it would only be in the short term.
    Well, yeah, even if it causes you to lose weight, I think it's not the first choice for many people for weight loss. There are more effective and cheaper ways to lose weight and stay healthy. Unless you have fertility problems, then I don't think it's needed to use HCG.
  3. #23 11th December 2015 
    Thanks
    It seems that you are using this peptide for the wrong reasons and this may be harmful. You may not get the results you want.
  4. #24 13th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, I think many people do use it as a way to lose weight. They usually combine it with a very low calorie diet. I think it is a risky way to lose weight. These are the options that you are probably looking at. I don't think it is a very healthy way to lose weight. I htink it would be tough on the system.
  5. #25 15th December 2015 
    Thanks
    If you are not sure, it is much better to go with one of the more common drugs that you know will suppress your appetite if you want to lose weight. Don't risk taking something if you are in doubt.
  6. #26 24th December 2015 
    Thanks
    hCG is generally used as part of a post-cycle therapy stack. It can help bring up natural testosterone production, and also reverse the testicle shrinkage that some steroids are known to cause.
  7. #27 3rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well that is not an issue for me, but weight loss is. I am interested and would like to explore a little more regarding anything that affects weight loss.