• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: tried insulin

1. #21 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    And the better workout you get, the more chances to successfully achieve your goals, whether it be fat loss or bulking up.
  2. #22 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it is more beneficial to do it IM preworkout
    because it peaks in 2 hours.
    workout is 1 hour
    in 2 hours it peaks
    everything later i'd guess the blood won't flow towards the area so much.
  3. #23 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    You are doing insulin but you are scared to use testosterone?
    Mate maybe he's not using testosterone because of some other problems.. Insulin doesn't cause the problems that steroids does.. Like maybe depression, roid rage, gyno, infertility etc...
  4. #24 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mandingo View Post
    I think it is more beneficial to do it IM preworkout
    because it peaks in 2 hours.
    workout is 1 hour
    in 2 hours it peaks
    everything later i'd guess the blood won't flow towards the area so much.
    Don't forget that various slin's have different an active windows.
    Hlog IM - 2-3 hrs
    Subq 3-4 hrs
    Hlin-R IM - 3-4 hrs
    Subq 4-5 hrs.
  5. #25 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    As I've read, the H-log IM peaks around 40min-1 hr.. So doing it before your workout isn't the best way to do it.
    If you want to inject before your workout humulin-R IM will be the best option.
  6. #26 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Also remember to not over do the carbohydrates, because it'll make you gain bodyfat. I personally use 8 grams of carbohydrates per every IU. That is some thing you must find out yourself, too much carbohydrates = fat. But not enough carbohydrates can definitely lead to hypoglycemia. I'd make sure to know the precise amount every time to make you reach your goals.
  7. #27 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Also remember to not over do the carbohydrates, because it'll make you gain bodyfat. I personally use 8 grams of carbohydrates per every IU. That is some thing you must find out yourself, too much carbohydrates = fat. But not enough carbohydrates can definitely lead to hypoglycemia. I'd make sure to know the precise amount every time to make you reach your goals.
    This is the reason why it is very important for us to know how to calculate our calorie/carbo/ptotein intake. Calculating our carbo intake is easy. Most often than not, we can find the calculation per serving at the back of the food packaging. If it is not stated in the box or package, we can just search for it through the internet.
  8. #28 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mystified_gem View Post
    This is the reason why it is very important for us to know how to calculate our calorie/carbo/ptotein intake. Calculating our carbo intake is easy. Most often than not, we can find the calculation per serving at the back of the food packaging. If it is not stated in the box or package, we can just search for it through the internet.
    I agree about that, but using insulin will make you fat in no time if you don't watch your diet.
  9. #29 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    the overall reason for using insulin is to shuttle nutrients to replace glycogen levels as fast as possible for post workout recovery.. why would someone wish to inject it before workout, that is crazy. I am light headed enough from workout alone but fighting hypoglycemia and training would be insane. i've run insulin post workout for ten weeks at one time. Blood work was done before and after cycle... blood glucose levels were good. your chance of becoming a type 2 diabetic is almost none if you aren't already prone to it.
  10. #30 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    just like everything else, use it for the reason it's meant for and no other.. replenish glycogen is why I prefer to use it.. GL
  11. #31 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    You are doing insulin but you are scared to use testosterone?
    supposing a individuals diet is ideal for insulin and Testosterone... which one is going to be harsher on the human body? my guess goes on Test, which is probably his main idea for choosing the insulin versus testosterone.
  12. #32 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    supposing a individuals diet is ideal for insulin and Testosterone... which one is going to be harsher on the human body? my guess goes on Test, which is probably his main idea for choosing the insulin versus testosterone.
    That's correctly! Appreciate your kind works broo!
    Of course insulin is not safe without carbohydrates... so is testosterone if used high doses without a PCT. Both of which are bad uses of these drugs...
  13. #33 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    That's correctly! Appreciate your kind works broo!
    Of course insulin is not safe without carbohydrates... so is testosterone if used high doses without a PCT. Both of which are bad uses of these drugs...
    No problem mate. How are your gains so far?
  14. #34 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    No problem mate. How are your gains so far?
    I haven't got on the scale, and I will not till I finish my cycle. I've started to eat better actually. My buddy that doesn't know I'm on insulin at the moment, asked me if I am cycling steroids again.. He said my size gains are obvious. I'm getting very vascular, so most likely I'm becoming a little leaner as well. Veins are back in my deltoids and my quadriceps. They wasn't there in the beginning.
  15. #35 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Oh and my stretchmarks also went from white to purple on my delts and quads. Insulin rocks!
  16. #36 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Nice! You really must be a good respondent to insulin. A lot of people don't like the effects of insulin solo (however maybe their diet plans weren't in order). Anyway, thank you for the up-date.
  17. #37 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Insulin is the shit! 8 lbs per week is amazing bro.. good job
  18. #38 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    hmm.. I have always told my self.. I will never use those things.. however the more I research.. the more HGH, IGF-1, insulin, and DNP look interesting.. If you use insulin and IGF-1 together how much more gains could you expect than only running one of those alone?
  19. #39 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by procent View Post
    hmm.. I have always told my self.. I will never use those things.. however the more I research.. the more HGH, IGF-1, insulin, and DNP look interesting.. If you use insulin and IGF-1 together how much more gains could you expect than only running one of those alone?
    Using insulin and IGF-1 together will definitely give you more benefits than using slin only. Using IGF-1 with no slin will still give you awesome gains, but definitely you would gain much more if you would use IGF-1 and slin together.
  20. #40 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    great thread. Keep us updated on your results with insulin. I am thinking about starting insulin as well and reading about your experience is very useful.