• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, from what I have read, it would just take you 72 hours to be left undetected. I do not know about the others but you just have to be extra careful if you think your occupation would lead you to having more tests than the usual... most especially when you travel out of the country. We may never know. Take care, bud!
  2. #22 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    72 hours and you are clear. I think the most with issues would be steroids. But you can also check this link: http://www.steroid.com/steroid_detection_times.php

Dianabol would only take you 5-6 weeks for clearing. But you know, I suggest you add 2 more weeks to each that you see on that chart, just to be on the safe zone.
  3. #23 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm not going to say 72 hours because we've already established that fact, but I just find it interesting that people are looking at it this way, and asking how long before a test they should stop taking it.

Drug taking as increasingly become a taboo subject, and if people are found to be using them, then it's always been frowned upon. These days though it seems to becoming more and more acceptable.
  4. #24 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, keep in mind this is a forum and most of the users here are anonymous. They can ask whatever they want without the fact that they might be judged or even penalized for doing HGH and/or any stuff like that.
  5. #25 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Not everything that a group of people do are legal or right according to the standards of the society, so we have to consider the fact that everyone here is conscious with the consequences when they go out with the "normal" people. Of course, we understand everyone here as we go through almost the same regimen. But that does not mean that we should not be following the rules imposed by the government. We just created a tiny world.