• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. #21 22nd February 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Tanning Injections 2014

Hey Pale Guy, great question - thank you sir* 8)
    My feeling is that sides related to (rates of) darkening is a mix of environmental, genetic and therapeutic variables. I believe dosing low plays a role, however, each experience has certain highs/lows & challenges (which are hard to avoid entirely). Whether one rapidly administers an abundance of agonist peptide or takes a slow controlled approach...still there will be awkward phases where areas of sun damage can stand out. Hopeful future analogs (and/or drug delivery devices) that come on the marketplace will offer results in between that of MT-1 and MT-2.
    Right now the color is in a sweet spot (no stresses w/ regards to freckles, moles & discoloration). Pigment appears natural (imho). With healthy/tan skin, I reflect on my wardrobe.... Once upon a time black shirts were avoided (for fear of appearing goth) - wearing purple, yellow, red & black are not an issue - have not had to wear blue to highlight blue eyes - rant/ramble over, for now!
  2. #22 22nd February 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Hey Pale Guy, great question - thank you sir* 8)
    My feeling is that sides related to (rates of) darkening is a mix of environmental, genetic and therapeutic variables. I believe dosing low plays a role, however, each experience has certain highs/lows & challenges (which are hard to avoid entirely). Whether one rapidly administers an abundance of agonist peptide or takes a slow controlled approach...still there will be awkward phases where areas of sun damage can stand out. Hopeful future analogs (and/or drug delivery devices) that come on the marketplace will offer results in between that of MT-1 and MT-2.
    Right now the color is in a sweet spot (no stresses w/ regards to freckles, moles & discoloration). Pigment appears natural (imho). With healthy/tan skin, I reflect on my wardrobe.... Once upon a time black shirts were avoided (for fear of appearing goth) - wearing purple, yellow, red & black are not an issue - have not had to wear blue to highlight blue eyes - rant/ramble over, for now!
    "

I'm glad to hear that it's working for you!

Do you have alot of freckles when not using, and do apply sunscreen to your face when being outside to avoid freckles darkening too much?
  3. #23 22nd February 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Do not have many freckles, lucky to not have dramatic contrast (a few dark freckles/beauty marks & little areas without pigment - white spots?)
    Always applying sunscreen & using products containing ~15-20spf* 8)

4. #24 22nd February 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Do not have many freckles, lucky to not have dramatic contrast (a few dark freckles/beauty marks & little areas without pigment - white spots?)
    Always applying sunscreen & using products containing ~15-20spf* 8)
    "

I have quite alot of freckles, not very visible now, but if I were to inject M2 they would surely become darker, right?
  5. #25 22nd February 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I have quite a lot of freckles, not very visible now, but if I were to inject M2 they would surely become darker, right?
    "
    Absolutely. Tread lightly. Prepare for darker freckles, it can be a head trip - time and effort may be needed to safely tan the entire body.
    In my case, early on with mt-2, I recall becoming acquainted w/ ~5-10% of my freckles (darkening to noticeable degree -nothing of concern to dermatologist). Years later, 1-2% is my guesstimate of affected sun damage showing up dark. 100% happy with pigmentation now, throughout my freckles appear healthy (removing a few moles in the past).
  6. #26 22nd February 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Absolutely. Tread lightly. Prepare for darker freckles, it can be a head trip - time and effort may be needed to safely tan the entire body.
    In my case, early on with mt-2, I recall becoming acquainted w/ ~5-10% of my freckles (darkening to noticeable degree -nothing of concern to dermatologist). Years later, 1-2% is my guesstimate of affected sun damage showing up dark. 100% happy with pigmentation now, throughout my freckles appear healthy (removing a few moles in the past).
    "

1-2% is pretty good! Is there way to limit the darkening of the freckles M? Do they darken as a result of injecting the peptide or is it a mixture of injectin M2 and being exposed to UVR?

Thanks!
  7. #27 23rd February 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Tanning Injection Log

"
    1-2% is pretty good! Is there way to limit the darkening of the freckles M? Do they darken as a result of injecting the peptide or is it a mixture of injectin M2 and being exposed to UVR?

Thanks!
    "
    Darkening of the freckles will come along with the territory of developing a tan in pale users - whether or not the researcher be in placebo group or on peptide hormones; my guess is that it'll always be a wildcard/mixture of results - will think and research some meanwhile.
    It's entirely possible the darker skin will soften appearance of prior sun damage.... Hope I do not appear to be a glass half empty type - always want to share points of caution with prospective users, beg your pardon Guy!

My epidermal situation has improved, feel green-lighted for a Monday MT-2 dosage. Keep melanotan forum up to speed - thanks for reading* ;D
  8. #28 23rd February 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Tanning Injection Log

"
    Darkening of the freckles will come along with the territory of developing a tan in pale users - whether or not the researcher be in placebo group or on peptide hormones; my guess is that it'll always be a wildcard/mixture of results - will think and research some meanwhile.
    It's entirely possible the darker skin will soften appearance of prior sun damage.... Hope I do not appear to be a glass half empty type - always want to share points of caution with prospective users, beg your pardon Guy!

My epidermal situation has improved, feel green-lighted for a Monday MT-2 dosage. Keep melanotan forum up to speed - thanks for reading* ;D
    "

So would my freckles get dark very shortly after injecting M2? When the rest of my body/face gets darker it will look normal, but thereøs like a month or 2 buffer period, where my freckles will stand out quite alot - do you have any tips for this?

Thanks, sorry for hijacking your thread Chris!
  9. #29 23rd February 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

It's a pleasure PG - You got it. Freckles are likely to darken at the fastest rate. Not necessarily shortly after injection, rather 3-4 days after tanning (+ injection). Injections build tolerance within the body, allowing for opportune times to incorporate photo-therapy. I refer to the initiation stress/phase as the two week freak out.... When users continue on, w/ mind over matter, they achieve sought after results as planned in the end
  10. #30 23rd February 2014 
    Thanks

"
    It's a pleasure PG - You got it. Freckles are likely to darken at the fastest rate. Not necessarily shortly after injection, rather 3-4 days after tanning (+ injection). Injections build tolerance within the body, allowing for opportune times to incorporate photo-therapy. I refer to the initiation stress/phase as the two week freak out.... When users continue on, w/ mind over matter, they achieve sought after results as planned in the end
    "

So I could mitigate this by applying sunblock to my face everytime I go out/tan untill my body has catched up?

Btw, I've made a thread here in the journal section so that I don't have to hijack yours anymore* ;D
  11. #31 25th February 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Tanning Injections Journal 2k14

Often I actively fight to aim the photo therapy efforts to the inverse farmer's tan. Tanning the upper trunk is not the challenge for most melanotanners, it's the rest of the body which has not seen melanogenesis transpire.... Spf ftw* ;D

Dosed 50mcg mt2 today as I did not want to become a stranger to the peptide.
  12. #32 28th February 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Tanning Sunless 2014

Tonight an injection of 100mcg MT-2 along with DSIP in the mix. Attempting to use up the dsip vial (delta sleep-inducing peptide) and discard asap - lackluster product at best, difficult to wake from - little improvements with REM....
  13. #33 2nd March 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Cold front moved in, felt like a 50mcg MT-2 day (w/ methylcobalamin). Glutathione injections kept separate from melanotan peptide.
  14. #34 2nd March 2014 
    Thanks

Nice log.* I know that you are low dosing often for darkening of beard,* but have you noticed any difference in skin tanning?* It seems that low dosing often might have larger effect on tanning than high doses infrequently.
  15. #35 3rd March 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thank you house02. Still notice my beard growing in w/ high density of blond, Dutch style.... Hardly have put a dent in my vial of MT-II this past month. Although it has only been weeks I can share that there has been skin tanning, also that early on photos depicted a brief awkward phase/transition. Icing on the cake I suppose has been compliments received (personally not the greatest at accepting praise) - folks always seem to think you've worked hard in the gym when skin tans....
  16. #36 3rd March 2014 
    Thanks

Nice log. MT2 never has any effect on my hair/beard color. Kinda strange since I really respond well (quickly) to the tanning part.
  17. #37 5th March 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Tanning Injections Log

Still looking for the darkening hair (beard, back), feeling as though I am on the cusp. Interesting how the response varies so much bw users.... Dosed 100mcg MT2 tonight w/ spice of vitamin b12 by subcutaneous injection.
  18. #38 5th March 2014 
    Thanks

Thinking about adding B12 to mine because I have to take a acid reflux pill every day which reduces B12, among other things.
  19. #39 7th March 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Tanning Injections Log

50mcg this evening - feeling as though half strength is all that's needed headed into the weekend.
  20. #40 12th March 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Peptide Injections 2014

50mcg MT2 injected subq into upper glute. Amazed to look at kin photos...one way to interpret/gauge melanotan results....*