• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. #41 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Steroids and HGH do not make you ugly unless you abuse it. If you are not going to overdose yourself with it, then instead of making you ugly, it can even make you look better. I have been using HGH for several years now and so far, I did not grow my tongue - not even 1 centimeter.
  2. #42 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, steroids aren't peptides to begin with, and if you're taking them legally, you should be receiving instructions on how to take them properly - The reason why terminology like "cycle" appear when talking about steroids, is because there's a great deal of information you need to digest before you start injecting steroids. Of course, first one must know whether or not they're willing to lose their natty status, and practically everything else there is to know about steroids (side effects, half-life and proper dosages). Yes, people who use steroids incorrectly are at risk to a great deal of things and as a result look absolutely awful.

As for why people take steroids? Pretty simple, really: to get big.
  3. #43 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    I also think the same way. Aside from making you ugly, I actually think that it is harmful to your health. This is why I have never been interested to anabolic steroid. I think HGH and peptides are really better than it.
  4. #44 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    You are not the first person to say that. Many people condemn anabolic steroids because of its untolerable side effects. I have a lot of friends who shift from using steroids to peptides or HGH.
  5. #45 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I was thinking of using steroids before (Don't judge. I was still young before). Fortunately, I did not do it! I hate steroids and I do not understand those who still use until now even when peptides and hgh are widely available today.
  6. #46 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    My boyfriend tells me not to use steroids ever. He was a steroids user for a year before he decided to shift to peptides. He said steroids bring great results, but also great side effects that are sometimes irreversible.
  7. #47 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    This was also what my boyfriend told me. He told me not to use steroids as it is dangerous and aside from that, it can make someone ugly in the long run. He was a steroid user before.
  8. #48 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I do not really know if steroids can make us ugly, but one thing is for sure, it brings serious side effects. it even affects your health. This is why this drug will never ever come to my mind no matter how fat am I.
  9. #49 31st January 2016 
    Thanks
    I have heard about steroids. It is the drug common to bodybuilders and athletes. However, I have never set my eyes on this drug. I do not know why. It is just I feel like not using it. Fortunately, that is how I feel. If it can really make one ugly, then I would never ever want to use this drug.
  10. #50 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mooray View Post
    I agree and disagree. It all depends with how much a person is taking steroids. Like any other drug, steroids can be abused leading to serious side effects both mentally and physically. However, if you take low quantity of steroids and train, your body will adjust and there will be no serious side-effects that will turn you ugly.
    Exactly my point as well! I mean I find steroids something similar to peptides and HGH. We do not have to fear it if we take it properly. There are just really some people out there who are abusing the drug and abusing their body - ending up in a serious side effect.
  11. #51 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I am not sure if it really does make a person ugly, but I know that its effect does not last that long. Also, it has more severe side effects compared to hgh and peptides.
  12. #52 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    The very reason why I am never going to take anabolic steroids even when it is very promising when it comes to giving immediate result for fat loss. I want to lose weight to be fit and look better, not to be ugly. Lol.
  13. #53 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Steroids can only make someone ugly if you overdose yourself with it. I was a steroid user for two years and so far, I can't say that I become uglier. Lol. Anyway, I prefer HGH and peptides right now and that is why I decided to stop using steroids three years ago.
  14. #54 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bsthebenster View Post
    I think this person is unknowingly talking about HGH, I don't think AAS make your organs grow lol.
    What makes you think that he is talking about HGH? Do you have a scientific explanation that HGH can cause your organs to grow bigger than the usual? So far, from what I have heard from users and researchers, AAS is far more dangerous than HGH.
  15. #55 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dream.believe.survive View Post
    I am not sure if it really does make a person ugly, but I know that its effect does not last that long. Also, it has more severe side effects compared to hgh and peptides.
    What do you mean about the effect you are talking about? Is it positive effects or side effects? You have to be specific or else, other users, especially the newbies, will be confused.
  16. #56 11th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I tried using steroids for 3 months. Fortunately, it was only 3 months. Steroids are reported to cause severe side effects. I do not want to risk my health just for toning my body with steroids. I am glad peptides and hgh are available today.
  17. #57 15th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I am seriously laughing with the report that HGH can make your tongue grow until you can no longer talk. This is a joke, obviously. I have not noticed increase in my tongue's size after 2 years of using HGH. Lol.
  18. #58 16th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I was a steroid user before I decided to be a peptide user. While I prefer peptide over steroids, I do not hate steroids at all. In fact, I got great results from it as well. Also, I do not think it made me uglier in anyway.
  19. #59 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I doubt that steroids make you look ugly. I had been using steroids for 2 years. It was way back before I discovered peptides. Steroids is great. However, I was forced to stop using it as the result immediately fades away. Also, it has been difficult to achieve results once you have achieved a result once. Another thing is that I do not really like its effect. It makes me look so huge (not fat though.) I do not want to look like a bodybuilder or anything like Johnny Bravo. Lol. I love my figure now. I have muscles. I look strong, but I do not look fake.
  20. #60 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    PS: It did not really make me ugly. In fact, I still look younger than my age (well, that is what other people say.) If I was ugly, a 69-year-old like me won't be able to get a stunning and sexy 32-year-old girlfriend. Lol.