Blog Entries

Re: Must Tan 2010 - Spring User Log

2mg melanotan one

7 minutes sunbed
  2. #42 26th March 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Bought this (store credit) the other day after having the salon manager work for it.* Believe they were actually trying to sell me on a melanin inducing peptide lotion which they claim tans you for days.* lmao, what a joke.* Dont know if I crushed the sales broad dreams of impressing her local manager and sales staff...but I clearly stated I am nowhere near convinced a transdermal application will increase the activity of my melanocytes to produce melanin.* Ended that sales pitch with that.* All I wanted was protection and anti-oxidants...whatever the quality standard was.*
  3. #43 28th March 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I certainly like that lotion in the above post.*

2mg M-I
    7 min in stand up bed today
  4. #44 30th March 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

.75mg MT-2
  5. #45 31st March 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

1mg M-I

Part of my current rational for flip flopping between M-I and MT-II]took a walk, sunny day out...so that makes 1mg M-I appropriate mid day

expecting to hit the sunbed I would choose the more efficient MT-II

if I were to spend some time in the sunbed and not want any aphrodisiac or GI tract issues...I would stick 2mg M-I
    fyi
    8)
  6. #46 31st March 2010 
    Thanks

Hey Chris, thx for all your help getting me started wiht mel2...
    So pretty much I have been already tanning for a month without the mel2, and like its just like a little light burn thats not really a tan, and goes away if I dont go atleast once a week lol.

Pretty much my mel2 should arrive this week.

My protol is apply face moisturizer UVA/UVB SPF 15 protection before going tanning, is this a good plan, I dont think, it will decrease my chances of getting tanned, its just blocking the rays? Also I apply a body tanner accelerator right before tanning. Also on tanning days which is 3x a week, is right before tanning a good time to inject? Also what about the days that you are not tanning?

So Ill start off by adding 1mg of bac sodium chloride water to 10mg of mel2, which 10 ticks on a U100 slin pin will equal 1mg of mel2, ill start with 2.5 ticks which is .25mg correct?

thx Chris

Michael
  7. #47 1st April 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Hey Chris, thx for all your help getting me started wiht mel2...
    So pretty much I have been already tanning for a month without the mel2, and like its just like a little light burn thats not really a tan, and goes away if I dont go atleast once a week lol.

Pretty much my mel2 should arrive this week.

My protol is apply face moisturizer UVA/UVB SPF 15 protection before going tanning, is this a good plan, I dont think, it will decrease my chances of getting tanned, its just blocking the rays? Also I apply a body tanner accelerator right before tanning. Also on tanning days which is 3x a week, is right before tanning a good time to inject? Also what about the days that you are not tanning?

So Ill start off by adding 1mg of bac sodium chloride water to 10mg of mel2, which 10 ticks on a U100 slin pin will equal 1mg of mel2, ill start with 2.5 ticks which is .25mg correct?

thx Chris

Michael

"
    Dont mention my help, look forward to hearing your success story!* Time to stop burning for sure, will be great for you.* Very happy to see the amount of planning and prep

Good move on the spf on the face.* It is up to you, but I also always put a towel or two from the salon over my face.* I figure my face will get more exposure just by living life outside, etc.* Also my face will darken rather fast.* The last thing I want is any dark pigmentation/freckles, funky color lips or eye issues...* Definitely use the proper tanning lotion liberally all over prior.* I do like injecting before tanning, but it is not necessary.* The days you dont tan, dose when convenient.* If that means after dinner...that is probably the best (considering if/when you dont need the aphrodisiac or GI tract or other sides like lethargy).* Your math is also correct.* Take a before photo or two, may come in handy later on ]
    Best of luck!!
  8. #48 5th April 2010 
    Thanks

Hey Chris,
    In regard to your face, do you cover your face in the tanning bed because of the M2, or did you cover it also back when you were just doing the M1?

I've been taking M1 since mid-March (currently taking 1.5 MG per day, am going to bump up to 2 MG per day) and just received some replenishments of M1 and a "trial" bottle of M2 (I couldn't resist trying it out.* I was planning on hitting the tanning salon for short time periods starting at the end of April -- should I be covering my face if I'm still just on M1?

Lastly regarding the face, does M2 get your face tan enough (without any UV rays) that you NEVER feel the need to "lay out" to get your face tan enough?

Thanks Chris!
    Micah
  9. #49 5th April 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

This was probably my 5th year experimenting with tanning beds and all this.* At this point I am indeed able to get enough color in a sunless sort of way that I choose to cover up.* If I can conscientiously protect/cover up scars, tattoos and areas where I dont need any pigmentation or issue...things I think about regardless of M1 or M2.* I know the MT-2 gives more protection from the sun and will tan me much more efficiently/effectively.* Each have their own special considerations.*

Will this be your first time at the tanning salon?* I think at first it would be good practice to cover your face, at least for the first couple weeks.* Sometimes if you just go right into tanning...you can get dark quicker than you think.* There are certainly plenty of pictures of folks looking foolish out there, lol

Maybe good practice would be to tan your face 10% of the time.* Just a thought/hypothesis/strategy...I dunno.* Great questions though, hopefully more can share their thoughts* 8)
  10. #50 5th April 2010 
    Thanks

hey chris, I just recieved my mel 2 today, should I put it in the fridge? Looks exactly like your puc green top, and the white powder lol, hope its good it came without any ice packs or anything, so will see.

thx
    mike
  11. #51 5th April 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Yes sir, the fridge is the way to go.* Ice is never needed...the peptides can be abused in a trunk during the entire summer and still be fine
  12. #52 8th April 2010 
    Thanks

The website is interesting and helpful. I started MTII 3 days ago inspired by the site. I have taken .3 mg 2 times a day. I had some nausea and the flushing the first day only. Based on reading the website I expected more sides. Will they increase later?

My skin tone is much like yours, Chris. Last night I noticed my skin tone became slightly yellowish/tan. It persists today. Would you expect this to happen after 4- .3 mg doses?

I am expecting to see quicker results with twice daily injections. Since I do not have sides, I will bump immediately to .5 mg/dose. Do you agree with this expectation?

13. #53 8th April 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hey Josh, thanks for writing!* The worst should be behind you as far as sides go *

Youre already seeing some color?* That is great.* For your first time, absolutely could see that happening.* Getting any UV exposure?

Escalating the dose and exposure is the name of the game
  14. #54 8th April 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

It's such a nice trend to see folks using low/moderate doses btw* 8)
  15. #55 9th April 2010 
    Thanks

Thanks for your answers. My skin has darkened this evening. My arms/chest/torso are tanning but my face/legs are reddish. This is consistent with how I tan regulary (after much effort). I have had very little UV exposure, just a few hours outside each evening. I am planning to tan indoor tomorrow for the first time in 7 months. I'll let you know how it goes.
  16. #56 9th April 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Good luck!

2mg Melanotan I
    off to hunt, enjoy the weekend everyone* 8)
  17. #57 10th April 2010 
    Thanks

6 min. tanning today. I would expect a little red/pink but a little tan instead. No red at all.

.75 mg this morning- no sides
    1 mg this evening- slight nausea/hunger feeling, some wood, no flush

I will cut back tomorrow.
  18. #58 11th April 2010 
    Thanks

.75 mg this morning. I had mild sides all morning. I have 2 new brown spots- one on my temple and one on my ear. I am skipping a dose this evening and will try .75 mg in the morning.

I was outside almost all day. I put SFP 7 on my face only. No burning and a little bit of tan on my face and arms. It's real nice to not burn.
  19. #59 12th April 2010 
    Thanks

I dosed .75 mg in the morning and .5 mg in the evening. No sides all day. 2 hours of late after noon sun while playing sports. Very little tan but at least no burn.

Since I have several entries I will try to move this to a separate discussion.
  20. #60 14th April 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I dosed .75 mg in the morning and .5 mg in the evening. No sides all day. 2 hours of late after noon sun while playing sports. Very little tan but at least no burn.

Since I have several entries I will try to move this to a separate discussion.
    "

Definitely take note as to how long it takes your skin to tan.* I know it takes me 3-4 days after exposure for me to turn color.* A tan can sneak up quick with afternoon sports!*

Look forward to your topic J.* Planning on lowering the dose soon?* Sounds like you have been hitting it pretty consistently* 8)