• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #41 28th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith View Post
    My sleep has improved tremendously, I used to wake up 4-6 times for the bathroom, now I'm up once maybe. My weight is up noticeably, most likely from water retention, and my hunger from GHRP-6 is quite noticeable at times. I use the Morning/Post-Workout/Pre Bed dosing of 50mcg GHRP-2, 50mcg GHRP-6, 100mcg Mod GRF(1-29). I also use Huperzine-A WIth all Doses. My recovery is much better. All you can eat sushi PWO is also helping the growth phase.
    Man, you're actually following a protocol that likely maximizes the pulse to the upper limit without being too costly. Combining the two has an additive effect I believe and then of course the Mod thrown in there causes synergy.
  2. #42 30th December 2015 
    Thanks
    @hax, Some peptides do not show any side effect because they match fully with your hormones. You have experienced better results because the peptide u are using is compatible to your hormones.
  3. #43 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I have read from the comments of long-time users that water retention is among the most common signs that the peptides is already kicking in. I hope it helps you!
  4. #44 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    If you are bloating, then it means that it is already working. Some people call it "water retention." Some people do not like this and refer to this as side effect while some like it.
  5. #45 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    The very first thing you will notice are the minor side effects. These side effects are nothing to worry about. The most common side effects are water retention, headache and dizziness. The side effects do not last that long.
  6. #46 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    If you already start feeling the side effects. The most noticeable side effect is water retention. Look for it. However, just because you do not experience water retention does not mean that the product is ineffective. Remember, it is a side effect. Not everyone will really get it.
  7. #47 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    One cannot actually expect to feel something after injecting peptides for the first time. Some might experience something, but not everyone will. In the future (about at least 3 weeks or a month of using peptides), one should already experience water retention.
  8. #48 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, I guess the signs that peps is working are just the same signs to tell if the HGH is working. I know a little about HGH as I have been a user for a week now. However, as early as now, I want to shift to peps. HGH is too expensive for me.
  9. #49 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Tinging effect. Look for this effect and if you have this, then you can be guaranteed that the peptides you use is already working. Water retention is also another effect to look for.
  10. #50 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jogging_master View Post
    Tinging effect. Look for this effect and if you have this, then you can be guaranteed that the peptides you use is already working. Water retention is also another effect to look for.
    I did not experience water retenition nor the tingling effect you are referring to. However, I am sure that the peptides I am using is working. How sure am I? 100% because I lost weight and I was able to flatten my stomach. Great achievement, right?
  11. #51 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Aside from the side effects, I cannot think of anything that can prove the effectiveness of peptides. Anyway, I think it is just better to wait for the result. Do not worry. It should not be too long and you will already see the result.
  12. #52 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hax View Post
    I used to get the face flushing and temperature rise with every pin but I don't notice it anymore even after taking 2 days off. Sleep has not changed since the beginning.

I follow the standard 3x100mcg protocol.

Thanks in advance.
    We get the same effect. Flushing is common to me every time I administer it. I was expecting that I will experience several unwanted side effects. Fortuantely, I did not get them.
  13. #53 31st January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    The two biggest things I noticed were fat loss and dreams. I extremely hungry after pinning GHRP2 (like a really empty feeling in my stomach) but it only happened 5-6 times out of many.
    Dreams? What is with dreams? I did not know peptides can affect our dreams. I have been a peptides user for a year (I am currently running PT-141) and so far, I have not observed any change in my dreams.
  14. #54 1st February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marielle View Post
    Dreams? What is with dreams? I did not know peptides can affect our dreams. I have been a peptides user for a year (I am currently running PT-141) and so far, I have not observed any change in my dreams.
    Only growth hormone related peptides could affect your sleep and dreams. PT-141 is mostly libido enhancer and won't affect your dreams. Some users report very vivid dreams when using HGH or GHS peptides..