• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #21 28th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    I just changed my first pin of the day to GHRP-2 rather than Ipam. Yes.... you can feel the difference. I was never looking to feel anything as far as an immidiate buzz, I always assumed this was a process that would yield effects not feelings. The GHRP-2 definately lets you know when it hits. A flush, tingling and a wave of pleasant positive mojo.
    Awesome to hear. I have just ordered GHRP2 which I'll run during the day and reserve the ipam for the night pin.

Do you feel light headed after injecting GHRP2?
  2. #22 28th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hax View Post
    Awesome to hear. I have just ordered GHRP2 which I'll run during the day and reserve the ipam for the night pin.

Do you feel light headed after injecting GHRP2?
    No, not at all. Like I tried to put into words, it isnt a buzz, but more of an awakening sort of feeling. Like you just opened a door and a cool breeze blew your hair back just a bit. It was uplifiting.
  3. #23 28th December 2015 
    Thanks
    No, not at all. Like I tried to put into words, it isnt a buzz, but more of an awakening sort of feeling. Like you just opened a door and a cool breeze blew your hair back just a bit. It was uplifiting.
    It sounds very appealing. I can't wait to open that door
  4. #24 28th December 2015 
    Thanks
    It sounds very appealing. I can't wait to open that door
    Once you open that door you also may become hungry as hell
  5. #25 28th December 2015 
    Thanks
    GHRP-6 does not increase my appetite at all, I have tried various brands and none of them have any immediate effect on my appetite.
    I do get a general increase in appetite when using GHRP-2 and Mod-GRF (1-29)
    So I would advise trying it before ordering a large quantity as GHRP-2 works out as much more value for money.
  6. #26 28th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Some users however report an intense "Must eat now" urge. I wish that it did work for me as it would certainly help me in the warmer weather when I have trouble eating large meals.
  7. #27 28th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    Some users however report an intense "Must eat now" urge. I wish that it did work for me as it would certainly help me in the warmer weather when I have trouble eating large meals.
    Well, I have two sorts of hunger from it.

Intial fasted state GHRP-6 administration = intense "must eat now or else going hypo" hungry

After breaking fast = Slight increase in desire to eat but have a "bottomless pit" type of eating. Where I usually can put down 700-1000kcals I can easily surpass that to 1500-2000kcals on GHRP-6/2, usually with intense carb cravings. Ipamorelin is simply ideal in all cases for fat loss.
  8. #28 28th December 2015 
    Thanks
    When I take either with GHRH, I do not get much hunger at all but still benefit from that bottomless pit feeling. GHRH seems to kill the hunger edge for me.
  9. #29 28th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I was disappointed with GHRP-6 as it was recommended to me as an appetite aid but I get no benefit from it at all.

As we are all unique it is no surprise that user`s experiences differ.
  10. #30 28th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    I was disappointed with GHRP-6 as it was recommended to me as an appetite aid but I get no benefit from it at all.

As we are all unique it is no surprise that user`s experiences differ.
    I noticed more appetite stimulation from ghrp-2. You could try that.
  11. #31 28th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    I noticed more appetite stimulation from ghrp-2. You could try that.
    Tried and use it everyday.

I see many other benefits from these Peptides and will continue using them for as long as possible.
  12. #32 28th December 2015 
    Thanks
    haha I have just ordered GHRP2 thanks to your cool breeze analogy. I've never had a big appetite so a slight increase in hunger might not be such a bad thing for me.
  13. #33 28th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I take these as I'm 33 and the extra growth hormone produced will be of benefit - that's a no brainer - outwardly, I cant say I 'feel' it working, I mean I feel good, I sleep well, but I'm taking shovel loads of other supplements too, and my diet is good so its hard to say.
  14. #34 28th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Skin is glowing
    Eyelashes and eyebrows have grown in
    deeper sleep
    Hair is thicker.
  15. #35 28th December 2015 
    Thanks
    The only downside has been that I developed wrist pain. I actualy took it as a positive sign and just stopped my morning pin. I believe a lot of the benefits are going to be age related as to just how dramatic they present themselves. A guy in his 20's or 30's may not see such a major effect. That doesnt mean there is no benefit, just nt quite so obvious perhaps.

These work, no question about it. The only question is what are your expectations?
  16. #36 28th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Algornel View Post
    Skin is glowing
    Eyelashes and eyebrows have grown in
    deeper sleep
    Hair is thicker.
    I concur with you on the glowing skin effect too. Ive also noticed my nails grow quicker.

What do you attribute the wrist pain to?
  17. #37 28th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I concur with you on the glowing skin effect too. Ive also noticed my nails grow quicker.

What do you attribute the wrist pain to?
    GH can cause carpal tunnel symptoms. I assumed since the wrist pain coincided with my use of peptides and subsided after backing off a bit that it was a sign that I am reponding to them very well. I was doing two saturation doses a day for the past two months of GHRP-2 and Mod 1-29.

I could be completely wrong and it was just coincidental. Any knowledgable opinions or perspectives on this are welcome.
  18. #38 28th December 2015 
    Thanks
    For the people in this thread who say they notice increased leanness / fat-loss while on peptides, how soon are you seeing this?
  19. #39 28th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zholtok View Post
    For the people in this thread who say they notice increased leanness / fat-loss while on peptides, how soon are you seeing this?
    Have you ever experiened the phenomen of dieting for days and you cant tell a difference and then one day boom its noticeable like 3 days later?

When you are on peptides you wake up leaner everyday as long as you don't mess with your diet.
  20. #40 28th December 2015 
    Thanks
    My sleep has improved tremendously, I used to wake up 4-6 times for the bathroom, now I'm up once maybe. My weight is up noticeably, most likely from water retention, and my hunger from GHRP-6 is quite noticeable at times. I use the Morning/Post-Workout/Pre Bed dosing of 50mcg GHRP-2, 50mcg GHRP-6, 100mcg Mod GRF(1-29). I also use Huperzine-A WIth all Doses. My recovery is much better. All you can eat sushi PWO is also helping the growth phase.