• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    It is required because it does not just take you a few weeks to get the result. If you are sincere in wanting to achieve a great result, then you must be more than just willing to wait and to continue using the drug for quite some time until you have already achieved what you want.
  2. #22 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    We have to run HGH for a long period of time because though HGH is a great drug, it does not work like magic. You still need some time for it to start taking effect. If you are not patient and diligent enough to wait for the result, then you better not think of tarting to use this drug.
  3. #23 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by walterjames View Post
    We have to run HGH for a long period of time because though HGH is a great drug, it does not work like magic. You still need some time for it to start taking effect. If you are not patient and diligent enough to wait for the result, then you better not think of tarting to use this drug.
    You got it right, bro! I mean there is no use to taking hgh when you can't continue it for at least 3 or 6 months. Also, one should remember that HGH is expensive. If you can't keep up with its price, then it is better not to try it as you will just be wasting money since you have to buy it at an expensive price and you'll till not see the result since you won't be able to continue using it as you are out of money.
  4. #24 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    A close friend of mine runned 15iu's/everyday for about 6 weeks. He gained more lean body mass in those six weeks then he has at 2iu/everyday for several months at one time. I am not suggesting to everybody to try this out however in a short period of time at huge doses he noticed a lot more results then he did following basic method.
    15 IU is crazy, man! I can tolerate those who are using 10 or even 12 IU a day, but 15 IU is just too much. Did your friend suffer from any side effect? His dose is surely alarming. Well, it is his choice and if he thinks his body cna handle that kind of dose, then, there's no problem to it.
  5. #25 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    I have used high doses and low doses, you don't get results you can see in mirror fast no matter of the dose. Ow sorry you do get, but i guess water retention is not what you want to see in mirror. High doses provide better results, but consistency is the key with human growth hormone.
    You are right. I don;t think his friend is being consistent at all by dropping his TOO HIGH dose to its TOO LOW dose and I bet the good results that his friend got won't last that long as well considering the dramatic drop of daily hgh dose.
  6. #26 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Only by waiting for a few months that we can start to see the results of using HGH. That is why it is a MUST for us to continue using it for a while. You can always discontinue the use if you want to though, but do not expect to see any result.
  7. #27 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflogun View Post
    Some treatments require more time so that the body can operate and make the desired changes. Pretty much like you say Adam, unless we give time to the body we will never get to the point we want.
    I agree with you! Nothing in this world works magic (except plastic surgery. lol) You can never lose weight, gain weight or build muscle in just an instant. It should be a process all the time. You can't just wake up one day with a set of abs when you are originally obese or too skinny.
  8. #28 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Those who do not have the patience to wait should just decide to quit it as early as now while you did not spend a lot of money yet. Those who have the will to continue using it for months, then just keep up the good work and see the results very soon.
  9. #29 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    You need to run it for long periods of time and spend a lot of money so you can achieve your goals. It doesn't effect overnight, it will take you months and months before you can finally see the changes.
  10. #30 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH is not a powerful anabolic drug like Testosterone so it is more about increasing your gains/leanness over time. Most bodybuilders use it as an accessory in addition to their Test/Tren usage.
  11. #31 1st November 2015 
    Thanks
    I get it that we need to wait for several months before we can see changes, but I think I understand the question of op that hgh only stays in the body for a short time, so how does it build up inside? I think the question is more on how it works inside the body and not just about seeing the results outside.
  12. #32 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    I get it that we need to wait for several months before we can see changes, but I think I understand the question of op that hgh only stays in the body for a short time, so how does it build up inside? I think the question is more on how it works inside the body and not just about seeing the results outside.
    Let's ask our liver!
  13. #33 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    So, you will see its effect. Even when HGH is already a great product, you can't expect to see any real difference overnight. You have to use it for a long period to be able to see the real result.
  14. #34 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    For you to see the effect.

Just because they are expected to give great results fast does not mean they are going to give results within just a few weeks. Wait for a couple of months and you will see some changes. However, if you want to achieve a SUPERB result, use it for at least a year