• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. #21 27th January 2011 
    Thanks

Re: PT-141 Doses and Experiences

I have ordered 100mg of PT and 30ml of Bac Water. My girlfriend does not want to inject and I also have my reservations. We both decided on the nasal approach.
    I had an old Zicam nasal sprayer with a content of 15ml. My plan once my PT arrives is to draw 1ml of solution into syringe and inject it into the 10mg bottle of PT. wait for the PT to be dissolved and draw out the solution along with the PT and put in my sprayer. Now the sprayer has a 1ml mixture of bac water with 10mg of PT.
    I called Zycam and was told that 2 sprays = .26mg and 3 sprays = .38mg.

Based on 2 = .26mg if I sprayed 4 I would get .52mg and 8 sprays would dose at 1.04mg.

Is this correct or not?* ???
  2. #22 27th January 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I have ordered 100mg of PT and 30ml of Bac Water. My girlfriend does not want to inject and I also have my reservations. We both decided on the nasal approach.
    I had an old Zicam nasal sprayer with a content of 15ml. My plan once my PT arrives is to draw 1ml of solution into syringe and inject it into the 10mg bottle of PT. wait for the PT to be dissolved and draw out the solution along with the PT and put in my sprayer. Now the sprayer has a 1ml mixture of bac water with 10mg of PT.
    I called Zycam and was told that 2 sprays = .26mg and 3 sprays = .38mg.

Based on 2 = .26mg if I sprayed 4 I would get .52mg and 8 sprays would dose at 1.04mg.

Is this correct or not?* ???

"
    Unsure if it is correct or not, however it may take 20mg PT-141 nasally to render effect. measuring the sprays will be a loose science if you proceed with the experiment.* cannot imagine bact water will feel pleasant up the nose (lmk otherwise please).* Best of luck ejgoodnet!
  3. #23 27th January 2011 
    Thanks

Thanks Chris. This may be a doseage hog with nasal administration if 2 sprays are .26mg. If my math is correct, I would need 168 sprays to get 21.84mg. Check me please:
    at .26mg for two sprays]8 sprays is 1.04mg
    16 sprays is 2.08 and so on......

56 sprays is 7.28mg
    112 sprays is 14.56mg
    168 sprays is 213.84 mg

My sprayer has 110 pumps and holds 15ml. So one full bottle followed by 58 more sprays Aprox 37ml.
    Diffusing 10mg with 1ml of saline will use all of my 100mg of PT and than some.

IS this correct?
  4. #24 27th January 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

zycam mg dose is n/a to the PT-141 peptide
  5. #25 27th January 2011 
    Thanks

OK. I just sprayed 10 sprays of water onto bowl with my Zycam sprayer.
    This amount drawn into syringe is 1ml. according to other conversions I have seen 10mg of PT mixed with 1ml of saline yields 1mg of PT.
    So if one spray is equal to 1ml of liquid than that spray would contain .10mg of PT since 10 mg of PT was mixed (one tenth).
    This logic follows that 10 sprays would get 1mg?

Am I on the right track?
  6. #26 27th January 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    OK. I just sprayed 10 sprays of water onto bowl with my Zycam sprayer.
    This amount drawn into syringe is 1ml. according to other conversions I have seen 10mg of PT mixed with 1ml of saline yields 1mg of PT.
    So if one spray is equal to 1ml of liquid than that spray would contain .10mg of PT since 10 mg of PT was mixed (one tenth).
    This logic follows that 10 sprays would get 1mg?

Am I on the right track?
    "
    Looks like you are on track.* I still believe the molecule is too large to effectively permeate the membrane...but everyone is different!*
  7. #27 27th January 2011 
    Thanks

Correction:My sentence that reads "So if one spray is equal to 1ml of liquid than that spray would contain .10mg of PT since 10 mg of PT was mixed (one tenth)." should read "So if ten sprays is equal to 1ml of liquid than that spray would contain .10mg of PT since 10 mg of PT was mixed (one tenth).
    I think I will still increase this dose and not rely on 10 sprays equaling 1mg. a female may need only 10, but I may need 20.

Agree that the injections is best for consumption usage.

Any final thoughts Chris?
  8. #28 27th January 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the correction/clarification *
    Would love to have someone with a successful nasal experience chime in....

I have been curious if the alternative administration routes effect the PT-141 window of opportunity for some time

Best of luck, look forward to hearing if you and the lady see results!
  9. #29 28th January 2011 
    Thanks

Has anyone tried to snort PT-141 like one would snort a line of powder through a straw?
    Just wondering if this would deliver into the capillaries quicker and if it would be sting too much.
  10. #30 28th January 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Has anyone tried to snort PT-141 like one would snort a line of powder through a straw?
    Just wondering if this would deliver into the capillaries quicker and if it would be sting too much.
    "

In Men's Journal snorting was mentioned for journalistic purposes.* PT-141 is a freeze dried peptide and is not to be removed from the vacuum sealed sterile vial.* When removed from the vial the light peptide will be difficult to handle and will give troubles forming a line to snort.* Not certain if snorting is less or equal to the non-effect of the nasal route* :-\
  11. #31 28th January 2011 
    Thanks

I honestly don't understand what the aversion to injection is about.* It doesn't hurt! *The nasal route seems to carry with it the risk of raising blood pressure and requires a much larger dose. * I would think that any attempt to directly snort the powder would, at a minimum, make the dosage extremely difficult to measure with any precision, and, in my experience, you really do want precision!
  12. #32 28th January 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I would think that any attempt to directly snort the powder would, at a minimum, make the dosage extremely difficult to measure with any precision, and, in my experience, you really do want precision!
    "

Great point sirius! *
    I have wondered if nasal administration can be dangerous. *There is such little data and feedback on the nasal sprays which says to me that they are ineffective...and hopefully not a threat to anyone. *
  13. #33 3rd February 2011 
    Thanks

I am going to go the injection route and want get this correct. I have:
    1) 1 bottle 30ml of Biostatic water.
    2) 1 bottle 10mg of PT-141
    3) 2 syringes. One is 30 units the other is 1ml.

I draw out 1ml of water and mix this into the 10mg of PT-141.
    This does is what I am confused on.
    If I want 1mg of PT141 I draw out 0.1ml (the first tic on the 1ml syringe) from the mixed PT-141 bottle
    But what if I want only .5mg or .25mg of PT-141.

Also the larger syringe of 30 units. can this really be used? the first main line is 5, the second is 10 the last is 30 units.
    Is is best to measure out the PT-141 using the 30 unit syringe or the 1ml syringe?*

Please list a conversion chart or something to tell me hoe to get .5 or 1mg of PT-141
  14. #34 3rd February 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I am going to go the injection route and want get this correct. I have]1) 1 bottle 30ml of Biostatic water.
    2) 1 bottle 10mg of PT-141
    3) 2 syringes. One is 30 units the other is 1ml.

I draw out 1ml of water and mix this into the 10mg of PT-141.
    This does is what I am confused on.
    If I want 1mg of PT141 I draw out 0.1ml (the first tic on the 1ml syringe) from the mixed PT-141 bottle
    But what if I want only .5mg or .25mg of PT-141.

Also the larger syringe of 30 units. can this really be used? the first main line is 5, the second is 10 the last is 30 units.
    Is is best to measure out the PT-141 using the 30 unit syringe or the 1ml syringe?*

Please list a conversion chart or something to tell me hoe to get .5 or 1mg of PT-141
    "
    http://peptidecalculator.com/calculator.php
    PT-141 How to Mix and Use

With just 2 syringes, I would utilize the 1ml 100iu syringe for reconstitution.*
    As you said, draw out 1ml (100iu) and mix this into the 10mg PT-141
    If you want a 1mg dose on a 30 unit syringe, draw 1/3rd the syringe, 10iu
    If you want a 500mcg dose it will be 5iu...so on and so forth
  15. #35 3rd February 2011 
    Thanks

OK.
    I understand this using the 30 unit syringe and think I understand if I were to use the 1 unit (iml)syringe.
    the 1ml syringe has marks labeled 0,1. 0,2. 0,3 up to 1,0.
    If I use this syringe, the first mar of 0,1 would dose 1mg?
  16. #36 4th November 2011 
    Thanks

You state in your post below .... "always need to have your stomach in check before using the PT-141 (at least I do) -difficult to describe the feeling there."....

What do you mean exactly by this ??

Thanks for all your help.
  17. #37 4th November 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    You state in your post below .... "always need to have your stomach in check before using the PT-141 (at least I do) -difficult to describe the feeling there."....

What do you mean exactly by this ??

Thanks for all your help.
    "

For example, injecting PT-141 on an empty stomach, when hungry... may satisfy (or nauseate) the user for a number of hours before regaining appetite.* So injecting 1mg of PT141 or Melanotan II before a steak dinner ...your signalling might not be aligned for date night or whatever the occasion...can alter appetite => which is why there is sporadic propaganda in regards to using these peptides for weight loss

My recommendation to have a steady stomach and feeding game plan while dosing PT-141 for an aphrodisiac experience is helpful, yet hard to elaborate on - hopefully more can share tricks of the trade!

Gets complicated with melanocorin system sensitivities...* Receptors can be in abundance within GI tract.* Systemic peptides are a wildcard we dont quite know enough about yet in 2011
  18. #38 18th December 2011 
    Thanks

I have used several times with ok results. Nothing very spectacular but worth it. Then I procured a third batch from a different supplier and I am now totally hooked....blown away is probably more accurate. Let me explain. I injected .8 mg of the new peptide at about 9 PM. At about 10:45 my wife came to bed and I thought it was too soon but as soon as I saw her I had a major erection. I thought that was very positive since I am 64 years old an that doesn't happen like that.... We proceeded to have sex and it was really fantastic. After 15 minutes she was finished but I had not ejaculated yet but it didn't matter to me because I had never felt such intense pleasure during intercourse. I thought that the new stuff was great and rolled over to go to sleep for the night, thinking how future sessions might be.

Little did I know what was awaiting me. I fell asleep for a very short time and was awakened by a throbbing in my nether regions. I laid there enjoying the feelings. It felt as if my genitals were being engulfed by an orb of intense pleasure.....like I had never felt before. The feeling was undescribable. It grew into my chest and neck as I laid there in ecstasy. It would continue to swell and recede throughout the entire night.....for 5 hours..... It was actually as good or maybe better than orgasmic pleasure.....continuously.....for 5 hours. As I write this I hope that this was not just a one time occurrence. I pray it was not! I will take this ride again in a few days. WOW!
  19. The Following User Says Thank You to oboer For This Useful Post:

zebra100 (27th March 2018)

20. #39 19th December 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

The home-run experience makes it all worthwhile, I love it!* Thanks for sharing again oboer.* When game time comes within 2 hours...that's excellent.* Nothing like time with the other half, seeing their figure...just sets the mind off* * An old fashioned can feel as good as any aphrodisiac out there imho on Bremelanotide (the ecstasy experience on PT-141 is wonderful...enjoy it!) - with what you know now, you can continue to dial the results in - good luck & look forward to hearing of future successes
  21. #40 19th December 2011 
    Thanks

You know, what oboer describes is truly a blast, but at the same time it's kind of a drag for me because I am sleep deprived most of the time as it is, and I usually can't afford to lose most of a night's sleep.* It would be really cool if you could take the dose that causes that sort of experience, then turn it off at will...