• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptideguru View Post
    joining this thread a bit late, good info so far though.

doses for women are pretty much the same. start at 500mcg and work up - it'll be enough for a few times, then go to 750 for a few more, 1mg a few more etc.
    You want to leave a week or 2 between doses or you'll build immunity quickly.
    Don't start too high or the same will happen.
    Expect to plateau at around 1.5mg after a few months - where the results stay the same and so should the dosage.

OP went in at a heavy dose, and may find he'll hit 1.5mg and it won't be enough to maintain the same effects, but increasing the dosage won't either.
    This is the most frequently reported downside to PT141
    My eyes are really bloodshot, has that previously happened to anyone? And I'm still flushing red, peptideguru is that normal?? Is that because I took 1mg instead of 500mcg..?
  2. #22 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mandingo View Post
    Thanks for detailed information and congrats on your 777 post
    Glad I could help.
    And thanks! Its crazy how they all add up, don't really think about it while you're posting.
  3. #23 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    My eyes are really bloodshot, has that previously happened to anyone? And I'm still flushing red, peptideguru is that normal?? Is that because I took 1mg instead of 500mcg..?
    Could be that you did a higher dose than normal. Many people start lower or have experience with MT2 flushing.
    Flushing is normal, and goes away after a while - if you've use MT2 before it'll be sooner. For me it lasts about 10-15 minutes, first few times it was a bit longer. Although an hour and a half is unusual - where did you inject?
  4. #24 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Could be that you did a higher dose than normal. Many people start lower or have experience with MT2 flushing.
    Flushing is normal, and goes away after a while - if you've use MT2 before it'll be sooner. For me it lasts about 10-15 minutes, first few times it was a bit longer. Although an hour and a half is unusual - where did you inject?
    Haven't used melanotan II before.. Only the melanotan I. I injected subQ in my belly, hope I'm gonna be ok, have to leave in 3 hours
  5. #25 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Haven't used melanotan II before.. Only the melanotan I. I injected subQ in my belly, hope I'm gonna be ok, have to leave in 3 hours
    If you have it, use Visine. It always helps me with redness in my eyes.
  6. #26 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    If you have it, use Visine. It always helps me with redness in my eyes.
    Any anti-histamine will work, as it's a histaminic reaction
  7. #27 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    You are definitely okay. Just make sure you keep the dosage consistent.
  8. #28 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    So, how was it, OP?

I guess you now know that you took it right. That flushing feeling is quite normal and you will be ready for action in no time.

I also agree that you should not be wearing man leggings if you are taking it and going to a public place. It is going to be pretty embarrassing. lol!
  9. #29 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Ok so after about 4 hours post injection flushing finally went away. Maybe I'll have to try a larger dose the next time, while the side effects were pretty serious for the 1mg dose that I used. I was feeling horny, however I must say not in a significantly different way. Really excellent orgasm, and nonstop boners thru the night after falling asleep. But didn't really feel much libido increase.
  10. #30 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    joining this thread a bit late, good info so far though.

doses for women are pretty much the same. start at 500mcg and work up - it'll be enough for a few times, then go to 750 for a few more, 1mg a few more etc.
    You want to leave a week or 2 between doses or you'll build immunity quickly.
    Don't start too high or the same will happen.
    Expect to plateau at around 1.5mg after a few months - where the results stay the same and so should the dosage.

OP went in at a heavy dose, and may find he'll hit 1.5mg and it won't be enough to maintain the same effects, but increasing the dosage won't either.
    This is the most frequently reported downside to PT141
    that is definitely correct.. with continuous use, like every 4-5 days, the effects will reduce.. if used 1-2x/month the effects usually should stay good.

and for a females, the effects tend to be even longer lasting than for a males.
  11. #31 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Ok so after about 4 hours post injection flushing finally went away. Maybe I'll have to try a larger dose the next time, while the side effects were pretty serious for the 1mg dose that I used. I was feeling horny, however I must say not in a significantly different way. Really excellent orgasm, and nonstop boners thru the night after falling asleep. But didn't really feel much libido increase.
    Maybe IM would be more effective? have anyone tried to inject it IM?
  12. #32 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I gave it a try before but didn't feel anything.. Maybe mine was fake.
  13. #33 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Maybe IM would be more effective? have anyone tried to inject it IM?
    IM would be bad as it would be metabolized considerably quicker, that's why the subcutaneous layer is chosen.
    Expect nausea and vomiting if you dose this or MT2 intramuscular.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnys View Post
    I gave it a try before but didn't feel anything.. Maybe mine was fake.
    What dosage were you doing? how many hours did you allow?
    Normally people take it too late and assume it didn't work - but end up having them while they sleep/wake up.
    First few times it takes a little longer. Onset times are reported between 2-10 hours, mine personally being around 4.
  14. #34 3rd December 2015 
    Thanks
    IM would be bad as it would be metabolized considerably quicker, that's why the subcutaneous layer is chosen.
    Expect nausea and vomiting if you dose this or MT2 intramuscular.

What dosage were you doing? how many hours did you allow?
    Normally people take it too late and assume it didn't work - but end up having them while they sleep/wake up.
    First few times it takes a little longer. Onset times are reported between 2-10 hours, mine personally being around 4.
    Mine was around six hours.