• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 11th February 2016 
    Thanks
    There are really a lot of debates whether peptides can turn your white hair into black. Personally, I think it does not turn your white hair into black. Instead, it prevents your black hair to turn into white hair.
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ms.Germany For This Useful Post:

Say-Yes-to-Vicky (18th February 2016)

3. #22 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Here we go again. Discussing with people who know nothing about peptides. First and for most, how can peptides turn your white hair into black hair, little missy? If you want, you can pluck your white hair or dye your hair.

Peptides can only make your BLACK HAIR darker. It only enhances the color of your hair and not turn it into something else. Also, it is a drug for either losing weight or gaining weight. It is a drug definitely for bodybuilding. It has anti-aging effects.
  4. #23 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Germany View Post
    There are really a lot of debates whether peptides can turn your white hair into black. Personally, I think it does not turn your white hair into black. Instead, it prevents your black hair to turn into white hair.
    I think you are right. Instead of turning white hair to black, I think peptides only prevent the formation of white hair. However, it does not have any effect to the hair strands that already turned white.
  5. #24 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    You have been taking peptides for 2 weeks and yet you do not have any idea as to what benefit it can give you? That is one of the most nonsense things I have heard! You should not be taking anything that you know nothing about.
  6. #25 23rd September 2016 
    Thanks
    I don't have any idea whether peptides can help in losing weight, toning your body and also helps in fading stretch marks, but I have read in an article that diet plays an important role and from then onwards I have started using a fit food guide see here which help me to tone my body by reducing stretch marks.
  7. #26 4th November 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Euan Carey View Post
    Be careful with that dose...
    That -2 dose won't hurt you. You won't see much of a GH increase over 100 mcg though. It is kind of a waste is all