• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #21 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Everything has changed slightly again.. I am just on clomid/nolvadex now, almost a week in to this course. Balls are totally empty, very light but quite big however hanging so low and definitely couldn't ejaculate even if I tried! absolutely no sex drive, gonna lose my new babe.. Trying to maintain positivity but it's tough!

Do you think another HCG or maybe get some Proviron? I seriously don't understand what.
  2. #22 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by procent View Post
    Everything has changed slightly again.. I am just on clomid/nolvadex now, almost a week in to this course. Balls are totally empty, very light but quite big however hanging so low and definitely couldn't ejaculate even if I tried! absolutely no sex drive, gonna lose my new babe.. Trying to maintain positivity but it's tough!

Do you think another HCG or maybe get some Proviron? I seriously don't understand what.
    If she is the woman of your dreams why don't you explain your situation to her?

5-htp, mucuna pruriens and d aspartic acid made me feel much better while on PCT.
  3. #23 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    If she is the woman of your dreams why don't you explain your situation to her?

5-htp, mucuna pruriens and d aspartic acid made me feel much better while on PCT.
    I can't really, she asked about the juice a couple of months ago because of my physique etc and I said no. I would look like a liar now if I explain everything to her.

Could you explain 5-htp and d aspartic acid please... I don't have clue what should I do and like I said before never touching the steroids again!
  4. #24 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    You're just a human buddy.. she'll understand that you lied about steroids, say that you were worried of how she would react. It's not that you cheated just tell her and you will feel a lot better.

Apologise and leave it up to her, you have nothing to lose because she will leave you anyway if you can't get it to function properly.
  5. #25 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    You're just a human buddy.. she'll understand that you lied about steroids, say that you were worried of how she would react. It's not that you cheated just tell her and you will feel a lot better.

Apologise and leave it up to her, you have nothing to lose because she will leave you anyway if you can't get it to function properly.

D aspartic acid is a testosterone booster and it definitely increases libido.

5-htp works in your brain and it increases the production of seratonin, chemical that's responsible for mood, happiness, sleep, appetite etc.
  6. #26 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    My advice is to stick to your plan. You'll have days where libido gets better, but you'll also have days where it doesn't exist. That's normal. It's a long process that has it's highs and lows, but the HCG really does work. Stay positive because this is half of the fight!

Keep in mind that while you're on Clomiphene citrate your feelings are everywhere, and in my opinion SERM's by themselves will negatively effect sex drive during PCT. Good luck mate, do not worry things will get better!!
  7. #27 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    My advice is to stick to your plan. You'll have days where libido gets better, but you'll also have days where it doesn't exist. That's normal. It's a long process that has it's highs and lows, but the HCG really does work. Stay positive because this is half of the fight!

Keep in mind that while you're on Clomiphene citrate your feelings are everywhere, and in my opinion SERM's by themselves will negatively effect sex drive during PCT. Good luck mate, do not worry things will get better!!
    cheers mate, makes me feel much better knowing somebody else has made it through the horrible shut-down!
  8. #28 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    cheers mate, makes me feel much better knowing somebody else has made it through the horrible shut-down!
    Yeah. I felt horrible after a good 20 weeks on only testosterone

A couple of weeks in to the power PCT protocol and I felt great recovered perfectly
  9. #29 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think that using deca and sustanon at the same time could have affected you. You should use one or the other, not at the same time because well…you see what can happen. Right now just stop injecting and stick with the PCT, you should be fine. After at least eight weeks you can start a cycle again but this time combine the sustanon or deca with something else to get the same gains.
  10. #30 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo76 View Post
    I think that using deca and sustanon at the same time could have affected you. You should use one or the other, not at the same time because well…you see what can happen. Right now just stop injecting and stick with the PCT, you should be fine. After at least eight weeks you can start a cycle again but this time combine the sustanon or deca with something else to get the same gains.
    Deca only cycle is definitely not recommended. You need to run some kind of testosterone together with it. Unless you don't have any sexual relationships because deca will shut you down pretty badly.
  11. #31 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Hello again... This is very bad, I am almost two weeks into 100mg Clomid and 20mg nolvadex course. Absolutely no libido and testicles don't seem connected at all still. I am going to panic soon I believe...

You think another HCG injection is necessary or will this shut me down even further?
  12. #32 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Hello again... This is very bad, I am almost two weeks into 100mg Clomid and 20mg nolvadex course. Absolutely no libido and testicles don't seem connected at all still. I am going to panic soon I believe...

You think another HCG injection is necessary or will this shut me down even further?
    Don't worry buddy.

Exactly how much HCG have you used up to now?
  13. #33 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Hey mate, as said previously don't panic you'll be ok...
  14. #34 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Don't worry buddy.

Exactly how much HCG have you used up to now?
    I have done 2x2000iu injections E3D while the sustanon was clearing. I couldn't get the 2500iu bottles. That is all of the HCG I have done and two weeks after the final sustanon injection I started 100mg of the clomid and 20mg of nolvadex that I am nearly two weeks in now.
  15. #35 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it is about 4-5 weeks now after I had the final deca injection.

I have taken 4000iu of HCG total so far.
  16. #36 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it is about 4-5 weeks now after I had the final deca injection.

I have taken 4000iu of HCG total so far.
    Dude you need more HCG, about 10,000iu total. If you can't get more HCG then you will have to wait till you recover and that might take some time.
  17. #37 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Dude you need more HCG, about 10,000iu total. If you can't get more HCG then you will have to wait till you recover and that might take some time.
    I have more HCG mate, 2000iu vials. Should I inject them now and how many? I have been on the Nolvadex and Clomid for 11 days already, is that okay?
  18. #38 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have more HCG mate, 2000iu vials. Should I inject them now and how many? I have been on the Nolvadex and Clomid for 11 days already, is that okay?
    I remember that I read that if the 1st HCG injections don't bring your ball back to life then you can simply do it again.
  19. #39 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    I remember that I read that if the 1st HCG injections don't bring your ball back to life then you can simply do it again.
    I really hope so but I don't want to do it till somebody who knows says so.
  20. #40 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Get some vitamin D3. 5000iu/day