• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: no pct?

1. #41 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    And your previous was 8 week cycle right? Then I would advise you to take off atleast 14 weeks before starting your next cyle.
  2. #42 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    My mate says he never done a PCT, he is doing 10 wks on and 10 wks off cycles of Test E and EQ I think, he states that his sex drive is good throughout the 10 weeks off, is this even possible? I think he has completed about 6 cycles, and never did any PCT.. Before somebody says, he won't take tips and advice from me.... He does his personal thing, and don't care what others say.
    Last edited by Charlyd; 10th September 2015 at 10:56 AM.
  3. #43 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlyd View Post
    My mate says he never done a PCT, he is doing 10 wks on and 10 wks off cycles of Test E and EQ I think, he states that his sex drive is good throughout the 10 weeks off, is this even possible? I think he has completed about 6 cycles, and never did any PCT.. Before somebody says, he won't take tips and advice from me.... He does his personal thing, and don't care what others say.
    If he does not listen to you why bother about it?
  4. #44 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is a question of choice. There is so many people that never run a PCT.
  5. #45 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, it is possible. Many people will recover all right. But the problem is his bloodwork is definitely no good and I really doubt he's doing bloodwork.
  6. #46 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If you have tried to teach him and he is not interested just leave it.

PCT is a relatively new strategy in the world of AAS, I highly doubt Arnie used clomid and nolvadex. Plenty of people might recover by themselves given sufficient time, 10 weeks isn't enough though. for me personally, I would never complete a cycle with out a PCT again.
  7. #47 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    If he does not listen to you why bother about it?
    He is still a friend bro.. He's 11 yrs older as well, doesn't like to be advised...
  8. #48 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Basically he never comes off, as soon as his testosterone begins to lower he start using again. he's kidding him self in believing he's not on anabolic steroids for the ten weeks he stops shooting.
  9. #49 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    Yes, it is possible. Many people will recover all right. But the problem is his bloodwork is definitely no good and I really doubt he's doing bloodwork.
    No he doesn't do bloodwork and probably wouldn't except if he got sick??
  10. #50 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You worry way too much about your friend, it is his decision, lots of people doesn't do PCT..

PCT mostly comes from the internet.

Internet sites similar to this only includes a small % of anabolic steroids users.
  11. #51 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    You worry way too much about your friend, it is his decision, lots of people doesn't do PCT..

PCT mostly comes from the internet.

Internet sites similar to this only includes a small % of anabolic steroids users.
    Not really worried, it doesn't keep me up at nights but I am wondering how this can go back to him. It isn't that he can't get the PCT drugs, he is able to get whatever he wants but he prefers not to bother.
  12. #52 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I know lots off guys that don't bother with pct.
  13. #53 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think the primary problem is that after a course of AAS you need to stay away from it for a long period of time to recover completely.. PCT or not.

I think the biggest mistake many people make when doing PCT is to jump back on steroids as soon as possible thinking they are completely recovered as a result of pct.

Continuously cycling on / off is going to keep the HPTA shut-down for majority of the time.. and will probably have nearly as much problems in recovering after stopping steroids for ever than somebody who simply blast and cruise for many years.
    Last edited by Unnamed; 10th September 2015 at 11:51 AM.
  14. #54 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Anybody who runs multiple 12-16 week cycle a year may as well simply blast and cruise. The long run risks when it comes to recovery is similar.
  15. #55 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it is more associated with age. A guy in twenties can recover fine with no PCT and I've seen them in real life, but a man in his 30's would most likely need it.
  16. #56 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    I think it is more associated with age. A guy in twenties can recover fine with no PCT and I've seen them in real life, but a man in his 30's would most likely need it.
    My mate is 45 years old lol..
  17. #57 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    PCT is required when you cycle, that is always been an expected standard, if you're planning to stay on, there is absolutely no point doing it while cruising..
  18. #58 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    looks like the main problem is you would like to be more then just friends, mate

if you're concerned about your friends fertility you don't need to worry, you'll have to adopt as pregnancy is simply not some thing that can happen with a pair of meat sticks.
  19. #59 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soccpla View Post
    looks like the main problem is you would like to be more then just friends, mate

if you're concerned about your friends fertility you don't need to worry, you'll have to adopt as pregnancy is simply not some thing that can happen with a pair of meat sticks.
    The only meat stick in here is yourself mate!
  20. #60 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    As somebody stated earlier, you only have to do PCT if you are planning to come of anabolic steroids..The Charly's mate never comes off however he thinks that he does so he doesn't need a PCT, and sees no shutdown effects of not doing one.. He'll come down with a huge hit on his balls if he will ever stop abusing steroids.
    Last edited by Lawrence; 10th September 2015 at 12:38 PM.